PDA

View Full Version : .::Bugs what i refer::.

Deadroth
05-11-2013, 04:21 AM
Hello.
The STS Dev Carapace asked me to refer bugs which i found.
Here You go:

When "xp" is disabled (there is an icon) You cant increase Your kill ratio... Thats not fair.
Skills and pots sometimes don't work... That isn't fair too...
Spelling bugs... In achivements and... click on the "STOP XP" icon... U will see "No XP GAin"
Please do something with "chest drops"... I saw players who just wait till boss will be defeated... And get an egg or better.. Those who fought with a boss recive nothing..
In CS when You type "vanity" items You will see Mythic ones...
Posion spots dmg even when I'm not in the radius...
Rutger Isn’t fight through a short pierod of time if You don’t wanna watch film after Krodo battle
You will get dmg from RED AREA even when you aren't in it's radius
Texture issue with Kraken Pirate vanity on Rogue... just equip any daggers.. and watch the "hooked" hand...

Yep.. I will find more of them..
Roth...

DocDoBig
05-11-2013, 06:58 AM
Great Summary!

But i think the first bug you stated isn't a bug but intended,
it's on all games just to be aware of unfair kill farming without getting leveled.

Bless
05-11-2013, 02:25 PM
First, second and fourth arent bugs. First one was intended, we have told you more than once already. Second one is most likely lag as potions work fine with me. Fourth is just plain luck.

Deadroth
05-12-2013, 04:36 AM
Well.. Thats also suggestions... I don't wanna make dobule thread...

First, second and fourth arent bugs. First one was intended, we have told you more than once already. Second one is most likely lag as potions work fine with me. Fourth is just plain luck.

1.That with kills is a bug. Even when the monsters circles r light-green i don't recive my kills LOL... Thats definitley a BUG...

2. But on some devices it doesn't work.

4. So dev should change luck.

DocDoBig
05-12-2013, 05:44 AM
Well.. Thats also suggestions... I don't wanna make dobule thread...

1.That with kills is a bug. Even when the monsters circles r light-green i don't recive my kills LOL... Thats definitley a BUG...

2. But on some devices it doesn't work.

4. So dev should change luck.

1 is intended.
Think how you could exploit it if it isn't.

Deadroth
05-13-2013, 09:05 AM
so.. if You think that isn't a bug Bro i put that issue in suggestion category... That is still crepy thing IMO...

NEXT BUG:

Wrathjaw (idk snaggle too)

But these pets r classified like common ones but in description it says they r legendary...

And they have too low dmg as Legendary pets... Do somethin with that...

Lojack
05-13-2013, 10:20 AM
"When "xp" is disabled (there is an icon) You cant increase Your kill ratio... Thats not fair."
This is intended.

Skills and pots sometimes don't work... That isn't fair too...
Known issue

Spelling bugs... In achivements and... click on the "STOP XP" icon... U will see "No XP GAin"
I'll look at it

Please do something with "chest drops"... I saw players who just wait till boss will be defeated... And get an egg or better.. Those who fought with a boss recive nothing..
Not a bug.

In CS when You type "vanity" items You will see Mythic ones...
I think this is already bugged, but I'll double check.

Posion spots dmg even when I'm not in the radius...
Doesn't happen to me on my local machine.

Rutger Isn’t fight through a short pierod of time if You don’t wanna watch film after Krodo battle
I'll look at it, but he's always worked

You will get dmg from RED AREA even when you aren't in it's radius
Known

Texture issue with Kraken Pirate vanity on Rogue... just equip any daggers.. and watch the "hooked" hand...
I'll look

Please stop using that hard to read orange.

Lojack
05-13-2013, 12:02 PM
Spelling - bugged, thanks
CS - bugged previously
Rutger - It's intended, side effect of another fix
Kraken Vanity - looks fine to me, I didn't see any texture issue with the hook hand while using various daggers

Thanks for the feedback.

Deadroth
05-13-2013, 02:29 PM
Ok i will stop that "hard to read orange" :)

And if I find more i will share with You in this thread... but whats about pets-issue?

Thank You for answer :)
Roth

Deadroth
05-15-2013, 12:02 PM
NEXT BUGS:

Spelling bug with Camilla (starting dialogue before she gives You "Miner Problem" Daily)... Just read..