PDA

View Full Version : Mythic Mage Gun, Small Tweak

Valsacar
05-11-2013, 06:41 AM
It could use about 6 more strength (or more int, but that would take a lot more). The HP loss makes it not as versatile as it should be, compared to the nord jewel of brutality.

Overall it's quite nice, just needs a little more strength (enough to add about 50-60hp) and the proc to happen on normal attacks.

BTW, could you tell us what exactly the proc does? So far I see +15 to all stats, but is there +%dmg as well? And can't tell what it does to mobs.

Altic
05-11-2013, 06:02 PM
It could use about 6 more strength (or more int, but that would take a lot more). The HP loss makes it not as versatile as it should be, compared to the nord jewel of brutality.

Overall it's quite nice, just needs a little more strength (enough to add about 50-60hp) and the proc to happen on normal attacks.

BTW, could you tell us what exactly the proc does? So far I see +15 to all stats, but is there +%dmg as well? And can't tell what it does to mobs.

I agree, but for all the weapons lol. I've noticed all the "Mythic" Weapons stats are not that "Mythic", They are the same, or even worse, than a lot of COMMON Legendaries...
The ONLY reason i could see anyone using them is solely for the Proc. Which I also think isn't too "Mythic".

*** And this is all just MY OPINION. I'm not complaining, and considering i will 'probably' never own a single Mythic or Arcane item, these new weapons don't affect me at all lol. ***

Valsacar
05-11-2013, 07:18 PM
I haven't played other classes, but I have heard complaints. The warrior one I like on concept (a real tanking weapon) but I don't know the stats well enough to really comment. Rogue are getting a boost.

Sorc... well, I think it's the best of the three, but the small changes I mentioned would really put it in the mythic class (like the armor). There's 2 things Sorcs really look at, dmg and hp. I have 4 sets of gear with different blends of the two, if this had at least the same hp as the nord jewel of brut it would be a replacement (depending on what the proc really does). Right now, it can be used but only at a loss of hp.