PDA

View Full Version : What are these blue stars all of a sudden?

jjsavage
04-28-2010, 03:12 PM
I used to LOVE this game. I would fight and kill and win. Now I die and die and die. Then I die some more. When did this fountain of blue stars thing start? What does it represent exactly? And who thought it was a good idea?

HectorCruz
04-28-2010, 03:25 PM
I don't know what blue star you're referring to....

ojilles
04-28-2010, 03:31 PM
I've seen it too. Maybe some kind of spell the bad guys use?

King Richie
04-28-2010, 03:31 PM
its when the enemys use the ability Break Armor !! it reduces your armor by like 20 i think the only way to counteract it with an archer is by using evasion !! it makes the game harder

And harder = Better
In the words of daft punk

Endless
04-28-2010, 03:34 PM
I've been wondering about that! Thanks for clearing that up.

nerdherd
04-28-2010, 04:08 PM
If an enchantress casts heal right after they hit you with break armor it will remove the debuff.

Splurd
04-28-2010, 08:23 PM
its when the enemys use the ability Break Armor !! it reduces your armor by like 20 i think the only way to counteract it with an archer is by using evasion !! it makes the game harder

And harder = Better
I think its 10 armour.

But yes, it does make a huge difference.

jjsavage
05-05-2010, 10:58 PM
Well, congratulations, Spacetime - you managed to totally ruin my favorite iPad game. I can't drink potions fast enough to survive killing the Knights of Dorkwood, and killing zombies barely budges my XP bar. So now I'm going to have to look elsewhere for a good RPG.

Brollus
05-05-2010, 11:09 PM
Savage heres an idea. Get a group together and you wont have to worry about spamming potions and worrying about dieing.

LordRaid
05-06-2010, 12:00 AM

And harder = Better

As Splurd pointed out, I've noted it to be 10 armor. Unfortunately, this does a HECK of a lot when you're getting swarmed in later dungeons. As Richie said, archers using evasion can counteract this, but the harder hits that land on birdies in these times does quite the effect on the hp.

jbrulz
05-06-2010, 04:23 PM
Well, congratulations, Spacetime - you managed to totally ruin my favorite iPad game. I can't drink potions fast enough to survive killing the Knights of Dorkwood, and killing zombies barely budges my XP bar. So now I'm going to have to look elsewhere for a good RPG.

dude seriously? you can join a group OR not rush into multiple enemies soloing even with the enemy archers is easier than pie. call it soap bubbles? Mr. Bubble brand.

Hvydmg
05-06-2010, 10:14 PM
um... warrior's iron blood would make it meaningless...

or was it a bug? w/in the iron blood effect, i never lose any hp XD

SlipperyJim
05-07-2010, 06:41 AM
um... warrior's iron blood would make it meaningless...

or was it a bug? w/in the iron blood effect, i never lose any hp XD
Heh. You haven't been into the Ancient Swamps yet, have you? ;)