PDA

View Full Version : Anyone like the elite mode?

rafakh
05-11-2013, 02:22 PM
This is one of the things i more hate in AL , i will love the farming in PL , but in AL is soooooo boring, we need stay a lot of time to clear a ridicolus hard level, spent a lot of potions , and when you kill the boss is not everyone thats win a chest , and even if you drop a chest, even if you drop a golden chest you can open it and.... yeeeah no pink , u spent u time, a lot of potions on a ridiculous hard and boring level to win nothing :). And the best itens are in the elite mode, a nice thing will be a elite boss, not elite mode at all, something like PL, the elite red dragon , just enter the room and the boss is there, you will not need lose a lot off time waling and killing ridiculous mobs with a insane hp and damage.
Anyone like the current elite mode?Is just me thats hate this?

najcomp
05-11-2013, 02:35 PM
True about that...im try to become rich without any plat..all strategy i use to farming like yesterday i got 3 locked crates in 30 min elixir at dead city...and today.1 hour elixir no drops...why must low the drops rate? Yesterday i sold the lock crates each 8k and today the price become 30k and the drop rates very low(after new update)..like once happen to wrathjaw and loki..pls i hope AL listening and make this game fun like before..now farming is a waste and hope ribbit price will not increasing after this.

Jed
05-11-2013, 03:19 PM
Boss killing should only give elite chests of any kind (50% copper, 30% silver, 10% gold)-ish, the pet eggs for that boss (malison for bael), MAYBE locked crates, and other QUALITY drops.
But of course they don't want to make things too easy for us, after 10-30 minutes of complete focus and pot spamming.

rafakh
05-11-2013, 07:00 PM
Yeah

Valsacar
05-11-2013, 07:12 PM
Not sure I can agree there, but I could see them dropping epic and higher.

Chili
I like the elite mode. I played pl for along time, and the farming in al makes it actually elite. I have no complaints.

xcainnblecterx
I like elite. Don't see what the big problem is with time. Get a good party 15-20 mins and your good to go. No its not casual by any means but its not tedious

Nikkiii
05-11-2013, 07:28 PM
I think there should be 100% drop of random chest on each elite boss.

Lalarie
05-11-2013, 07:37 PM
I like elite mode, and it isn't that even that hard tbh imo

Kraze
05-11-2013, 07:42 PM
Not that the elite is that hard but I do miss an actual drop system. Very seldom do you see pink gear drop. Rather you have to get lucky and get a chest then get lucky when you open

xcainnblecterx
05-11-2013, 07:43 PM
I think there should be 100% drop of random chest on each elite boss.

No. It would seriously crash the market and flood it with pinks, arcane, and mythics. I do say a slight bump in drop rate for elite golden war chest as I've only got solve and copper ones after idk how many runs

darthdlo
05-11-2013, 07:51 PM
i hate elite mode i try a few times per season then stop completely. I personally cant wait for some PL. I capped there then played this since android release. The farming system is more fun there and i find the time/reward ratio way off here and I just cant devote the kinda time here that I did there.

ShadowGunX
05-11-2013, 09:46 PM
elite mode is for those who hav nice gears as well as a nice party having best gear. those party can do elites pretty fast as they will b using elixirs too. so in 1hr they can do about 5-6 run while others can do hardly 2 lol.
i hav done so many runs bt nvr saw a single toon with any mythic gears. also they hav enough time.
the problem is u all hav less time to play al nd also u dnt use elixirs which makes more lenghty. so doing 2 runs per hr in elite is not profitable.
nd one cannot find good gear toon coz of d party system.
in pl i can join elix toon nd so i can do boss fights many times in less hr.
thts y i quit AL temporarily as i dnt hav mch time.

ShadowGunX
05-11-2013, 09:55 PM
I like elite mode, and it isn't that even that hard tbh imo

yup its nt hard for a party full of mythic gears n now also too easy coz u all will b using mythic weaps too; i.e. full mythic set. u r also a gm so; many will b wanting to join u.

Greencrow
05-11-2013, 10:39 PM
Elite mode is easy, when you have great gears and a party. But the problem is the drop rates, say, your reroll elixir rerolled but you got only a rare (green) and an epic (purple) item. It's frustrating right? Used all your potions and pets for a 15-30 minute run in any elite Nordr zones and just only got low grade items. Players who tries elite modes should have a bigger chance to have elite items. Not just crate openers , I know they're hardworking when it's come to money but what about those players who doesn't have plats but still tries their best going elites for a chance to get an item. I didn't even get a pink drop item in any Elite nordr or any other zones maybe chests but no pink items.

Im lying low now in elite runs. Just 2-5 elite runs a day if no good items, then stop. I don't waste pots for a green and purple item. smh

Imo im always staying in forums rather than in game.

xcainnblecterx
05-11-2013, 10:49 PM
yup its nt hard for a party full of mythic gears n now also too easy coz u all will b using mythic weaps too; i.e. full mythic set. u r also a gm so; many will b wanting to join u.

Don't need best gear to do elite smh. I still have my lvl26 gear except a 8k plate and can run fine. Don't categorize people that can do it easy enough with crap gear for the same as plat/elix using peeps. Also please spell better unless youre not a native English speaking person.

Lalarie
05-11-2013, 10:50 PM

I'm in guild parties, some don't even have close to max gear. Sure 1HKO are annoying, are they a deal breaker? No. Now drop system is a thing, but I like elite.

ShadowGunX
05-12-2013, 12:01 AM
Don't need best gear to do elite smh. I still have my lvl26 gear except a 8k plate and can run fine. Don't categorize people that can do it easy enough with crap gear for the same as plat/elix using peeps. Also please spell better unless youre not a native English speaking person.

lol wat u mean by "spell better"? yh m nt a native english speaker.
btw; m finding it hard in elite mayb coz m with unexperienced player.
uh i hate d party system. at first i hav to talk with ppl if they want to join me or not ; or i will hav to ask them or plead them to invite me
i like pl nd sl. its better to find ;join nd make frnds with other ppls in pl nd sl.
lol i cant even get past through mobs in elites ; nd players leave d game if they die 2-3 times lol.
not fun eh nd m way more deviated to sl now.
d new update in al hasnt impressed me mch.

Bullox
05-12-2013, 03:29 AM
I like Elite, but the droprates are really crap!!!

I played over 5 years WoW and had 5 max geared toons when I stopped playing it.

But I never!!!! had to farm as hard like Here!

LoL and WoW is not a mobile Game for playing a fast rund or two....

It's really frustrating to farm Every day for nothing!

Asahetek
05-12-2013, 09:47 AM
I like elite but it's been really frustrating and unrewarding for me lately. Frustrating because it's kinda hard to find a decent party and a lot of players bail on runs or kill the boss before you get back which is kinda annoying.

I've been having horrible luck in elite and have gone through a ton of gold and have gotten nothing back because the loot system is very bad, i opened 100+ in the last couple of months and have gotten less than ten pinks which were fairly worthless.

Don't see why they don't add some legendary world drops instead of just relying on the chests that have a low probability of getting something good, and makes it harder on the non platinum buying players or the ones who don't really use it.

Valsacar
05-12-2013, 09:50 AM
I like elite but it's been really frustrating and unrewarding for me lately. Frustrating because it's kinda hard to find a decent party and a lot of players bail on runs or kill the boss before you get back which is kinda annoying.

I've been having horrible luck in elite and have gone through a ton of gold and have gotten nothing back because the loot system is very bad, i opened 100+ in the last couple of months and have gotten less than ten pinks which were fairly worthless.

Don't see why they don't add some legendary world drops instead of just relying on the chests that have a low probability of getting something good, and makes it harder on the non platinum buying players or the ones who don't really use it.

They did, in the last two expansions.

Uzii
05-12-2013, 10:35 AM
yes its frustrating time and money put in one run does not equal reward u get. its just luck. and if u have time only for 2-3 complete runs a day (it eats few hours though bc finding good pt, dc during runs, etc.), its not worth it. im starting to worry if i would have gold for pots lol. it seems im going to just hybernate for the 2nd expansion with medium gear till next one, when i just probably only lvl up again and that is if i would have gold on pots lol. thers mines for time saving but i dont have so much plat to blow up on it. i dont really belong to the % of players with enough time nor money nor luck lol

danielzy
05-12-2013, 10:44 AM
plz some new for elite map~

Asahetek
05-12-2013, 11:49 AM
Really i haven't seen any legendary drops other then eggs since the dead city released

Uzii
05-12-2013, 12:37 PM
Really i haven't seen any legendary drops other then eggs since the dead city released

Its probably bc they r somehow mythic just not orange lol

Ebezaanec
05-12-2013, 02:45 PM
The only legendaries i have seen are the locked crates in brackenbridge. Decided to stop playing elite for the same reasons most other players are. The runs are strenuous and too time consuming for the lousy drops you get.

xcainnblecterx
05-12-2013, 06:23 PM
Make mythics drop from elite bosses (just as rare as them coming out of chests and crates) and put the pinks back in the chests....perfect

Asahetek
05-12-2013, 09:20 PM
Meh, this massive bad luck streak is getting on my nerves and is frustrating the hell out me and if they did add pink drops then why haven't i ever seen one and as for the crates i don't open them since i rarely use plat and usually only use the free plat.

Lady_Pebbles
05-12-2013, 09:24 PM
Yep, becoming more and more of a waste of time trying to farm when a)it takes a long while to finish one run b)the drops aren't rewarding c)prices for pet feeds are ridiculous d)gold drops are almost nill e)daily quests are freaken boring w/an exception of a few that give 500g/1k gold, pfft. f)PUGs & guild runs are getting harder to find & g)elixirs run out before the bosses die* or before we even get to the bosses. on. the. first. run. -.-

uzidredar
05-12-2013, 10:24 PM
Yep, becoming more and more of a waste of time trying to farm when a)it takes a long while to finish one run b)the drops aren't rewarding c)prices for pet feeds are ridiculous d)gold drops are almost nill e)daily quests are freaken boring w/an exception of a few that give 500g/1k gold, pfft. f)PUGs & guild runs are getting harder to find &g)elixirs run out before the bosses day or before we even get to the bosses. on. the. first. run. -.-

Very true. So much discontent going on and pvp is not getting any better. I just bought some plat hoping things would have improved but the game seems quite stale. Ugh I hope STS hasn't given up on AL yet as they did DL :banghead:

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Lady_Pebbles
05-12-2013, 11:38 PM
Make mythics drop from elite bosses (just as rare as them coming out of chests and crates) and put the pinks back in the chests....perfect
I made a similar suggestion in the suggestions & feedback thread. I doubt they'll do anything like that cuz they'll be losing out on money. Smh.

Eggcelent
05-13-2013, 01:04 AM
The loot drops on elite bosses are terrible.
I was in a party earlier and someone re-rolled when we killed the boss.
He got a green item.
Sad.

Asahetek
05-13-2013, 01:45 AM
Still having no luck and just had one pf the worst parties i ever had and burned through well over 200+ potions each and had to buy potions from the menu and after killing the boss got a green and so did another party member. -_-

Sigh 25 chests no pinks or eggs during elite and had luck at all during the weekend, didn't get any crates or golden warchests.

Asahetek
05-17-2013, 02:49 AM
Some times elite mode just isn't worth especially after the kinda hall run i just had, ended up burning through 9 platinum to revive me and over 200+ potions each because one tank was weak and the other tank and sorc decided to run and it formed a massive mob that kept killing us.

We finally get to boss and sorc dies and can't get back which left me and the other tank at boss and eventually sorc made it to boss and died didn't respawn and we had it under 5% health then i died and just before i revived the tank died and boss reset so i quit.

Lady_Pebbles
05-17-2013, 03:09 PM
Some times elite mode just isn't worth especially after the kinda hall run i just had, ended up burning through 9 platinum to revive me and over 200+ potions each because one tank was weak and the other tank and sorc decided to run and it formed a massive mob that kept killing us.

We finally get to boss and sorc dies and can't get back which left me and the other tank at boss and eventually sorc made it to boss and died didn't respawn and we had it under 5% health then i died and just before i revived the tank died and boss reset so i quit.
This happens a lot in Ogtlar (or however its spelled lol). Players think after they get to that one section just before the chest south of the boss, that its ok to run and they won't even die during the first run. 9 times outta 10, many players die while trying to kill that boss so its always best to kill that entire section before the boss just in case.... buuuut ppl don't listen.

Rare
05-17-2013, 03:12 PM

Meh... you can tell pretty early on what your pug is like. I'll leave those games. Especially if people start running and resetting mobs. Just die and respawn. Then you can keep killing.

Alhuntrazeck
05-17-2013, 09:58 PM
Elite maps seem so tedious to me! Maybe it's cuz I'm a mage and not really wanted, especially if they've alr got one. And when (notice I say 'when' instead of 'if') I get one-hitted by the boss I'll have to make my way all the way back and by that time the boss is dead.

Asahetek
05-17-2013, 11:19 PM
Unfortunately this wasn't a pub run, a guild tank and i were trying to help the sorc but once we got to a certain point the tank decided to run which created a massive mob around the boss kept killing us and unfortunately they didn't want to listen to me and kill the mobs or rmk..... but we eventually found a way to reset the mobs.

Once the sorc died it was me and the guild tank to fight grimnir who kept one shotting me which is why i used 9/10 platinum that i had.

As for pub runs they are a mixed bag either they are great or they suck and make you frustrated as hell especially when they kill the boss before you can get back.

xcainnblecterx
05-17-2013, 11:22 PM
I made a similar suggestion in the suggestions & feedback thread. I doubt they'll do anything like that cuz they'll be losing out on money. Smh.

I'll thank your post when I can cause it is a good idea. Like you though, I don't think sts will do it because it makes em money. As much as I do love this game, it does really seem on the money side. I say that because name one person who has any arcane weps that hasn't spent plat, if you can then name one person that hasn't spent plat to be above 10mil/or one person who hasn't spent plat to reach cap in 3 days. I know this is sts game and they need make money but they got DL,SL,and pl also help support em so I don't buy into the whole "we need to make money or they need to support there families" thing, especially since some have literally spent thousands+ of real life money on this game