PDA

View Full Version : Just some ideas for a few pets.

Justanutt
05-11-2013, 07:00 PM
I would like to have a pet that acts like a loot reroller!! I understand that this wil never prob happen but maybe make me feed him with plat so you guys still get your $ that I know it's all about. I would also like to have an elephant pet that increase int. cause u know an elephant never forgets:). I'm just very disappointed with these new pets from nordr. I think it's sad that you guys went from awesome pets like hammer jaw and rip maw, which I think are too cool looking, to all the wolf pets. How about a snake for a pet or maybe even a dinosaur. Any of these, I feel like, would be so much cooler than these stupid lookin wolfs or the eagles? Just don't look that cool. Slag is ok as far as looks go but wen it comes to looks rip maw has got him dominated. I know this is just an opinion but most people I talk to agree with me. This is the only reason I haven't purchased him. You guys can do so much better and I hope you do to keep the game fresh. I have been playin since early January and have lost so many players cause they have become bored with the game. I admit I'm even a little bored sometimes but I'm not quitting. I just like the game too much even if I have become a little bored with it at times.

yang90
05-13-2013, 11:09 AM
I would like to have a pet that acts like a loot reroller!! I understand that this wil never prob happen but maybe make me feed him with plat so you guys still get your $ that I know it's all about. I would also like to have an elephant pet that increase int. cause u know an elephant never forgets:). I'm just very disappointed with these new pets from nordr. I think it's sad that you guys went from awesome pets like hammer jaw and rip maw, which I think are too cool looking, to all the wolf pets. How about a snake for a pet or maybe even a dinosaur. Any of these, I feel like, would be so much cooler than these stupid lookin wolfs or the eagles? Just don't look that cool. Slag is ok as far as looks go but wen it comes to looks rip maw has got him dominated. I know this is just an opinion but most people I talk to agree with me. This is the only reason I haven't purchased him. You guys can do so much better and I hope you do to keep the game fresh. I have been playin since early January and have lost so many players cause they have become bored with the game. I admit I'm even a little bored sometimes but I'm not quitting. I just like the game too much even if I have become a little bored with it at times.

so having more different animals will make the game more enjoyable??.. I dont think so.
I agree with hving more types of animal.. bcause with the pet update you have 3 or 4( dont remenber well) of wolf and eagles and what only changes in their look is the color of their backs... so on this point I thinck AL developers are being a little bit lazy... only changing stats and colours...

Pasteit
07-16-2013, 06:23 AM
:lemo:
so having more different animals will make the game more enjoyable??.. I dont think so.
I agree with hving more types of animal.. bcause with the pet update you have 3 or 4( dont remenber well) of wolf and eagles and what only changes in their look is the color of their backs... so on this point I thinck AL developers are being a little bit lazy... only changing stats and colours...

Rajnikanth
07-16-2013, 11:41 AM
dude hav patience LOL. d game is only upto lvl31 now. there r more lvls to go LOL.
and also i want a rhino or behemoth pet. XD

MfKaz
07-16-2013, 01:26 PM
Now that is a very clever idea. Having a pet that acts as a loot reroll isn't so bad but coming to think of it, we have the Leprechaun Amulet & Loot Elixers already and it wouldn't really make a difference unless the pet was 50% Loot Reroll. I was thinking of having a Snake as a pet. It could be called Slyther and can only come from Locked Crates.

dirtymageic
07-17-2013, 01:18 AM
They should come up with some spider pets....ones like those you fight in crystal caverns.

Ebezaanec
07-17-2013, 01:25 AM
I still want an orca pet. :D

MfKaz
07-17-2013, 03:51 PM
Coming to think of it, I'd like to have a Tiger pet. Just imagine having a Tiger pet that heals you automatically when your low and can only be obtained through Locked Crates. now that would be ''Mad''.

Morholt
07-18-2013, 02:29 AM
They should come up with some spider pets....ones like those you fight in crystal caverns.Based on the Nordr beastmaster...I'm going to say it is safe to assume spiders as a new pet in the update.