PDA

View Full Version : pvp could be more?

dragosbane
05-11-2013, 07:30 PM
I'd like.to.start.with big kudos! This is the first.tablet game.I've gotten soo into since trying many and congrats on making something fun.

But looking at other games like wow, darkfall etc. Could.it be possible to add an open world environment or realm vs realm PvP to this? It's just my opinion ( and that of many friends ) that if we had a realm vs realm conflict or even a zone with open PvP ( meaning pve with the chance.of.PvP attacks ) the game would go through the roof on popularity.
I've played many mmos and rpgs and the one thing that sets an online game out compared to many others is the ability to have real control, showing a groups stance or dominance over the rest.
It might not be everyone's favorite but to te designers... Look at some of the larger battle grounds in wow or even some of the rvr in warhammer online. It may give you some ideas as to realm conflict I'm speaking of.

Again grats on making a game I can play even on my phone and have fun. This game easily beats PL. Just needs a little more PvP conflict. Please consider - drag

Cero
05-11-2013, 08:25 PM
yes pls consider.
for all legend games pvp is almost the same. CTF DM Conflict .adding another type of pvp arena would beast out AL.

ty

Alhuntrazeck
05-12-2013, 01:59 AM
Open worlds are out of question. It would take too much graphics requirement, the game size would be huge, too much time to update, the updates would be too large to download every time. Love the idea but sadly, wouldn't work out. Only top-end devices would be able to manage it and a whole lot of other conflicts would arise. The PvE turning into PvP idea would be really funny...one minute you're killing that goblin, the next, you're slaughtering your teammate.

Deadroth
05-12-2013, 04:39 AM
But this is good idea... Im bored by killing others in crypts... Make 3 stages to pick...

dragosbane
05-12-2013, 10:41 PM
It wouldn't be killing.that goblin.then.turn.on.your team.mate.... I'm talking.about a reason.to.have GUILDS.. and ALLIANCES... A zone that is coninflicted. Were guilds go out to.level/farm the elite mobs of.that zone and.other guilds.can come in and compete.over those elite mobs against your.guild.
To.further the conflict base. Add favourable zones that either a guild or an alliance can.capture and daily other guilds can contest that zone by being able to.capture it and the controlling alliance sees that its being attacked therefore can rally and defend or lose that zone.
While someone controls the zone they have the Chance at gear not attainable any other way.
This would give a reason to fight.

Epicccccc
05-12-2013, 11:46 PM
I hate the pvp lol I used to be good

Epicccccc
05-12-2013, 11:47 PM
Awesome actually

dragosbane
05-13-2013, 08:51 AM
I hate the pvp lol I used to be good

PvP is a crucial fun factor for many who play an MMO. Without conflict all your doing is fighting a brainless NPC which after repetition gets easy and doesn't change.
The properly built MMO will have the ability to grind on NPC and have conflict between players. Right now there is no reason to be part of a guild as there is no large scale means of guild vs guild conflict and anyone guild or not can join together to fight boss NPCs

But I'm glad you used to be awesome at killing mobs :)

dragosbane
05-14-2013, 08:07 PM
yes pls consider.
for all legend games pvp is almost the same. CTF DM Conflict .adding another type of pvp arena would beast out AL.

ty
Sadly this will probably not be implemented as these games rely more on noobs and pve to survive. I do see great things with this game's current.base though.
Could be a real legend of they crossed the threshold to realm vs realm conflicts :/