PDA

View Full Version : < v e n g e a n c e >

Jexetta
05-11-2013, 08:12 PM
Welcome to Vengeance!
If you’re a current member of our home, welcome to our Guild Forum page. If you are not a member, thank you for stopping by to say hello; pull up a chair, a cold brew, and get cozy.

Our Chronicle
Vengeance began as a high-end guild within the realm of Star Legends. After flying through Spacetime Studios world of Star Legends for some time, decimating and laying waste to our enemies around us, we landed in the new realm of Arlor. The newly created pocket MMO quickly became a new playground for Vengeance. We quickly laid roots and started blossoming into the guild we have become today. To this day, our guild is over two years old and still going strong, showing the strength of our guilds foundation.

Beliefs and Convictions
Our beliefs are many, but of utmost importance to us are the personal relationships, trust, and respect we show to not only our fellow guild members but to the entire realm of Arlor. We strive to both conquer our foes on the battlefield while also showing respect (Sans Jarl, Bloodhammer, and Grimr whom we have made it our common goal to strike down at every turn). Members of Vengeance endeavor to excel at Player vs Player competition as well as Player vs NPC/Enemy competition and farming. All members are encouraged to help their fellow guild members and reach out when assistance is needed.

Our personal home
As most people within the guild call Arcane Legends home and find calm and comfort in being able to log on and instantly have friends within the palm of our hands, we of course have homes outside the legends games. We are proud to call ourselves a world guild and represent several continents and countries throughout the world (We have yet to get a member from Antartica but we’ll get there someday.. maybe) Whether you log on at 4am or 6pm in your own timezone you are bound to find plenty of members online to converse and play with, talk, and maybe even get some advice on how to say “hey sexy lady” in Russian, Finnish, or Thai. Below is just a brief cross section of the countries we represent. I’m sure this is not an exhaustive list but it does give an idea of the common bonds through gaming we share.

Portugal
Spain
United Kingdom
Germany
Netherlands
Croatia
Slovenia
Norway (aka north pole)
Finland
Russia
Israel
India
China
Indonesia
Malaysia
Thailand
Singapore
Korea
Japan
Australia
Philippines
New Zealand
Canada
United States
Brazil
Partners in Crime
As outlined above, we all have a common spirit and set of guidelines within our ranks. Also mentioned above it’s clear we’re online almost 24 hours a day. What does this mean? Well, it means that although some of us (me especially) would like to play 24 hours a day and help one another out this isn’t logistically possible. It also means that if we only had 7 officers it isn’t really possible for several of them to be on 24 hours a day. We run our guild as a democracy, a republic of vengeance, this means we do not bow down to a master. What I’m inferring is that we rely on fellow officers and without several on at once the equality and democracy would not be achievable. While we do have many officers, what one has to understand is that being a global guild this is required. We are proud of every one of our officers, recruiters, and members. Somewhat differently than most guilds, we do not have a single leader but a core of several officers with whom we rotate the guild master title. The person who currently holds the master title is a fellow soldier in arms, no current or future master will ever run our guild where members, recruiters, and officers and beholden to his or her word - equality above all. Below is our most up to date roster.

Current Guild Master

Darkko

Current Officer List

Acidious
Alfai
Anymangel
Asahatek
Assaf
Cero
Estrela
Hopesolo
Hustlin
Hyun
Iciblon
Iflybynight
Jexetta
Jimmychong
Kizlode
Krearaw
Ladylunaix
Lingerie
Martelo
Melissamls
Molni
Mstj
Mzchrissy
Olrok
Osadw
Peper
Perroncel
Predacon
Punhina
Punktastic
Rasi
Rutherford
Skanless
Snackie
Spacemandan
Tumadreee
Uicheusa
Xmax
Zmax

Current Recruiter List

Atreyuz
Blueoblivion
Bluesponge
Breezelike
Claj
Dirtybear
Edielon
Erza
Etherealz
Evilchef
Exo
Gbest
Gco
Haazidah
Iaceden
Iafrazzz
Javelon
Kissy
Kliim
Koreafighter
Laveen
Luzzac
Maginim
Melismurf
Monkeyshines
Mstjjj
Myxomop
Neon
Nicotine
Ogianep
Osad
Osawabez
Ozrror
Pyromagnium
Reirei
Revelution
Sabazeus
Samuraignome
Scotchtape
Shakar
Skypucca
Slashyroth
Sriramanju
Sunlight
Thieves
Txassassin
Uglycasanova
Urahika
Vanade
Vanide
Wvhills
Xxarkanexx
Yuriboynka

The laws of the land
Like any group of players, we have several rules we ask our guild members to abide by. We do ask that all members abide by these rules, breaking them once is fine, you will receive a warning – but if you become a guild problem child we will have to ask you to sit in the guild hall corner and think about what you’ve done. Further infractions will lead to an officer vote and judgment which could result in your guild membership termination. As a friendly guild with many of the high end guilds in AL this should be taken seriously, as a termination of membership may result in a blacklisting – this is something no one wants to happen.

Guild Chat

We request that you do not sell items in Guild Chat.
There are a few exceptions to this rule : The selling of Arcane, Mythic, and high quality Legendary items is allowed. Everyone would prefer high quality items staying in guild hands. Please note however that this is not a selling market or auction house and you are not to spam guild chat.
If you do sell an item in guild chat, please take care of any details with the buyer through private messaging. There is no scamming or gouging of fellow members, if a member feels you have scammed them or gouged them for more than market price please see the last sentence above concerning guild termination.
Please do not beg in guild chat. It is okay to ask for assistance when you’re having problems, we will always attempt to help you if we can. It is, however, never okay to beg for money from fellow members in private messages or through guild chat. If a guild member is repeatedly begging you through private messages please contact an officer.

Scam artists
Guild members found guilty of scamming any fellow members or any non-guild members will be terminated. Any member who has been found guilty in addition will result in me writing a formal email complaint to Spacetime. We take care of our own, and we will make every attempt to right the wrongs any individual has done against you.

Respect

This is a simple rule; respect all fellow guild members. Any issues you have with a fellow member please contact an officer and or take care of it through private messaging. We do not tolerate disrespect or childish behavior – if an issue cannot be taken care of through private means it will result in a vote on termination.
In addition to respecting your fellow guild members, we ask that you respect everyone throughout the game. Remember, we lead by example – we are strong because we respect one another and respect all other guilds and players.

Spacetime Studios Terms of Service
Also a simple rule – Obey them http://www.spacetimestudios.com/content.php?385-Terms-of-Service

Player vs Player

Please be proud and wear your guild tag in Player vs Player competition. This is not a steadfast rule and is never, and will never be grounds for any sort of discipline. There are two reason we ask you to do this :
The first reason we request this is so people can see our prowess in the arena, we strive to be the best of the best in player vs player competition. We do practice and consistently help new members in learning the ropes of the arena. Wearing our banner is appreciation to all our fellow guild members.
The second reason is because we are all over the PvP arena! At any one time there may be 20 members or more pvping – no one likes to be killed by a fellow guild member and wearing your tag lets other members know who you are.
If you want to engage in PvP against a fellow guild member, please make sure there is an agreement to guild vs guild another member, and no matter what the agreement – you never spawn kill a fellow guild member.
While in the PvP arena please respect the other team, we do not approve of spawn killing and or rushing. If the other team uses the same tactics against you, then by all means call in the artillery and show the other team why spawn killing is not fun.

Membership
We do not recruit members publicly. Please contact an officer or recruiter if you wish to become a member. As always, it is helpful to be friends with or have someone who will sponsor your membership and vouch for your integrity – we always look for wonderful, quality players who will help make our family a better place for everyone. That being said, we are holding the minimum joining level at Season 3's expansion to Level 25.

Final Word
Fun! Remember to have it and not take things too seriously! While the above may seem like we are a group of grumpy old men and women cruising around in wheelchairs and poking at our ipads who take things way to seriously we are anything but. The only old person in a wheelchair is Darkko, and we make sure to harass him on a regular basis.

Jexetta
05-11-2013, 08:13 PM
Updated on a weekly basis, we like to honor our guild members who strive to be on the Leaderboards and the posted forum guild forum Leaderboard. *Keep up all the great work you guys - I'm proud of everyone of you! If I miss anyone, my apologies - private message me in game and I will fix it!

Guild-Leaderboard Rankings

Date
Name
Avg Rank
Achievement Points
PvE K/D
PvE Kills / Member
CTF K/D
CTF Kills / Member
CTF C/D
CTF Captures / Member
Avg Account Age (d)
1d Active %
3d Active %
7d Active %
15d Active %
30d Active %

2013-05-09
3rd-Vengeance
(26) 2502800
( 1) 48.4
( 3) 27425.5
( 2) 1.6
( 3) 1575.6
( 3) -7.1
( 3) 138.7
( 5) 142.9
( 6) 50.6
( 6) 57.0
(10) 62.8
(16) 67.4
(16) 74.8

2013-05-15
3rd-Vengeance (+0)
(22) 2824250
( 1) 44.5
( 2) 26932.5
( 3) 1.5
( 2) 1721.6
( 6) -7.8
( 2) 141.5
( 5) 145.0
( 7) 48.9
( 8) 60.3
(10) 68.1
(15) 71.0
(18) 76.0

2013-05-22
3rd-Vengeance (+0)
(20) 3075650
( 2) 42.7
( 2) 27725.9
( 2) 1.5
( 1) 1853.3
( 6) -8.3
( 2) 145.3
( 6) 150.0
( 5) 49.9
( 7) 57.7
(11) 65.0
(12) 72.8
(19) 76.1

2013-05-29
2nd-Vengeance (+1)
(23) 2925050
( 1) 44.3
( 2) 31012.1
( 2) 1.5
( 1) 2154.0
( 8) -8.8
( 1) 159.7
( 8) 151.6
( 3) 49.7
( 4) 58.9
( 6) 68.4
( 9) 75.3
(16) 81.5

2013-06-05
3rd-Vengeance (-1)
(30) 2674400
( 2) 41.3
( 4) 27989
( 2) 1.5
( 1) 1634.9
(10) -9.4
( 3) 119.2
( 7) 155.3
( 4) 41.9
( 4) 54.7
( 7) 63.6
( 9) 72.3
(16) 79.9

V MEMBERS REPRESENT!

Top Players Overall

Rasi
Jimmychong
Ladylunaix
Darkko

Top Rogue Players

Ladylunaix
Rutherford
Tumadreee
Jexetta
Anymangel
Nastyskills

Top Sorcerer Players

Rasi
Spacemandan

Top Warrior Players

Jimmychong
Darkko

Hauntlet Leaders - Pure

Hauntlet Leaders - Enhanced

Crypt Leaders - Pure

Tumadreee
Jexetta
Rasi

Crypt Leaders - Enhanced

Rasi
Anymangel
Nastyskills
Snackie
Tumadreee

Elite Dungeon Leaders - Pure

Nastyskills
Snackie
Tumadree

Elite Dungeon Leaders - Enhanced

Player vs Enemies

Overall

Hyun
Perroncel

Rogue

Rutherford

Warrior

Hyun

Sorcerer

Perroncel
Rasi

CtF Kills
Overall

Ladylunaix
Nastyskills
Iciblon
Lingerie

CtF Kills - Rogue

Ladylunaix
Nastyskills
Iciblon
Lingerie
Mzchrissy

CtF Kills - Sorcerer

Rasi
Cero
Krearaw
Hopesolo

CtF Kills - Warrior

Uicheusa

CtF Captures
CtF Captures - Overall

Darkko

CtF Captures - Rogue

Jexetta
Tumadreee

CtF Captures - Sorcerer

Rasi
Krearaw

CtF Captures - Warrior

Darkko

Because he wanted to be on a list!

Wvhillz

Most dedicated forum Guild thread Writer, Editor, Super Secretary and Graphic Designer
Jexetta

Congratulations to all!

I will update this post weekly - Sundays, CST. I cannot in all my insanity edit this post nightly.

Jexetta
05-11-2013, 08:14 PM
Future Edit

TuMadreee
05-11-2013, 08:25 PM
Grats Jex, Amazing guild, & don't be too harsh on Darkko, he's our pedo santa

Cero
05-11-2013, 08:34 PM
cool.

GJ jex.

Darko
05-11-2013, 09:13 PM
Gj jexy, :), might want to mention united states as one of the countries so its not just implied lol :)

lalarae
05-11-2013, 09:16 PM
lol

Melissa Mls
05-11-2013, 09:27 PM
Nice thread :))))

Uicheusa
05-11-2013, 09:29 PM
INdeed

Jimmy Chong
05-11-2013, 09:48 PM
Nice thread! Good job :)

kharmel
05-11-2013, 09:55 PM
Nice family;-)

Darko
05-11-2013, 11:47 PM
All the best to this solid guild! We at DM look forward to fruitful in-game interactions :)

Thanks saf , weve never had issues with dm, and look forward to some great battles

Pyromagnium
05-12-2013, 12:42 AM
Elegant syntax, Jex :-)

Very well done, thank you!!

jaraclys
05-12-2013, 12:50 AM
Why my name is here? Kidding. Nice to be part of this guild. Y'all know :-)

Good job jexy for making this. I feel your pain listing everyone. Lols.

Long live VENGEANCE.

Wowsome
05-12-2013, 01:47 AM
new thread, yea! so great to be a part of it :)

Cero
05-12-2013, 08:56 AM
being the first guild to implement "no spawn killing" ... thats a heavy one. I know it is hard to do so but we can manage:D

i hope other guilds can see this and follow through. GL

Darko
05-12-2013, 10:30 PM
Me to cero.....it just makes more better battles

Yakiniku
05-13-2013, 12:21 AM
Great new thread, Vengeance!

Really happy to see one of the old school season 1 powerhouse guilds on the move again.

No spawn killing... haha that's ambitious, but very honorable. Best of luck to you guys, not that you'll need it. :)

Cero
05-14-2013, 12:35 PM
Great new thread, Vengeance!

Really happy to see one of the old school season 1 powerhouse guilds on the move again.

No spawn killing... haha that's ambitious, but very honorable. Best of luck to you guys, not that you'll need it. :)

thank you!:D

wlsgh15
05-16-2013, 01:03 PM
wow amazing... nice job jexx

Cero
05-17-2013, 07:43 PM
Oh I understand when you guys are fighting pugs, and that part I understand. What I'm talking about tho is when I join a game, and it's 5v4 one team with 5 vengeance and the other has 1-3(the team with 4 of course) so when I join that team, 1-3 players are just taking turns flagging while I'm trying to hack into a group of elite pvpers with some other pug-er. I just feel its unfair to the rest of us when it's 5v5 game, which could be competitive and fun and require strategy, but then you realize that you can't fight.

It would be much easier if when your guildies join a lobby, and realize the vengeance side is full, to just create a new lobby rather than hop in and flag, while the other 2-3 not from vengeance run and around and get mobbed :/. Or also, at the beginning of a match, have the members in that fight agree that killing eachother is allowed, and we can work in teams like CtF was designed for. Those who don't like to fight guildies could simply leave or arrange it with the other members.

a problem that we fail to see. he has a point and not the first person to tell me.
i know that we mainly join the other side cos of flag to get APs and not to sabotage the game but it doesnt look like what we are trying to do.
we should do something about it.

Cremated
05-18-2013, 03:20 AM
Looks awesome

Svpreme
05-18-2013, 02:24 PM
Looking to join, I just contact a recruiter?
Or is any recruiter online atm?

psychoscream
05-18-2013, 03:15 PM
good guild

Cero
05-18-2013, 05:03 PM
Looking to join, I just contact a recruiter?
Or is any recruiter online atm?

pls add me if you are still not yet recruited.

IGN Cero

Cero
05-18-2013, 11:34 PM
http://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa415/pronexus/469d95c3409e6bb3fd75027b0d8bc168_zps389df2a3.jpg

with my useless pet:D

iamamen
05-19-2013, 06:56 AM
jelly cero??:smiley_simmons:

Wowsome
05-19-2013, 08:37 AM
http://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa415/pronexus/469d95c3409e6bb3fd75027b0d8bc168_zps389df2a3.jpg

with my useless pet:D

i remember that day .. -0 armor .. and llol @ pet name! gg.

CrazyTank
05-19-2013, 12:18 PM
Hi i want to join your guild my game id explicitfire pls invite me

jaraclys
05-19-2013, 02:36 PM
If you are not part of the guild yet. Pm me xclysterx. Or add those officer and recruiters in the house.

Excuses
05-20-2013, 07:52 AM
Nice Job!!
Thank you for the hard work on this thread!

The only old person in a wheelchair is Darkko, and we make sure to harass him on a regular basis.

And I WILL. ;]

Jexetta
05-22-2013, 03:07 PM
5-22-13 - Leaderboard section updated.

As always, notify me if I missed someone or made an error! Keep up the great work guys!

Haowesie
05-22-2013, 04:17 PM
Because he wanted to be on a list!

Wvhillz

Best one on the list, well deserved!! :P

Robhawk
05-23-2013, 03:00 AM
Best one on the list, well deserved!! :P

For me he is Top10 of all rogues, not only vengeance!

wvhills
05-23-2013, 05:48 PM
Bahahaha! Thx jex! I have to make the list somehow!

Alhuntrazeck
05-25-2013, 06:56 AM
Good luck on your guild! Seen (and been killed by) a few members of your guild in PvP :p

han_89
05-25-2013, 10:46 AM
Awesomely done!
Love the family :)

Soundlesskill
05-27-2013, 02:34 PM
Nice thread Jex^-^
Glad to be back :o

TheGoodGuys
05-27-2013, 10:43 PM
Hello Darkko this is Harmegeddon GM of Calamity Reigns. Looks like you have a successful guild. I would like to offer an alliance to your guild. We do play pvp and pve farming I hope that we can be on the same side with you in the pvp arena. Thankyou for your time . Please respond on my guild forum or msg me thanks. We hope to see you in the top 50 soon:)

Perroncel
06-02-2013, 09:36 AM
Hello Darkko this is Harmegeddon GM of Calamity Reigns. Looks like you have a successful guild. I would like to offer an alliance to your guild. We do play pvp and pve farming I hope that we can be on the same side with you in the pvp arena. Thankyou for your time . Please respond on my guild forum or msg me thanks. We hope to see you in the top 50 soon:)

hoi hoi DARKKO go respond this guy asap xDD

Perroncel
06-02-2013, 09:48 AM
hello guys, so im gonna post my photo like i did before to my ex guild and confirmed by miss jexy sylvia <3 hihi i love u princess persia omg no </3 xD

i'm cute n i knw it!!((what?! XDD #FotoRus

And the best question asked from myself while post this thread,
"Are you happy now?" (CUTE-LY)
Hehe of course i am!!! :* I love you all.
Thank you guild for all this and everything!!!

Bye!

TheGoodGuys
06-02-2013, 01:40 PM
Nice guild you have here, nicely organized and great players, hope to see you in top50 see soon with my new guild Calamity Reigns! =)

Alfai
06-02-2013, 02:15 PM
*interviewing for the post of jexx's secretary*

Perroncel
06-02-2013, 06:40 PM
Nice guild you have here, nicely organized and great players, hope to see you in top50 see soon with my new guild Calamity Reigns! =)

yayyy ^-^"

Haowesie
06-02-2013, 07:59 PM
V members please join:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/group.php?groupid=803

Flybynight
06-03-2013, 12:23 AM
Great Job Jex!!! Glad to be a part of this guild :)

Jexetta
06-03-2013, 06:04 AM
*interviewing for the post of jexx's secretary*

Alfai,

Please email me your resume with references. And for goodness sake, do not include Darkko as a reference, that's a definite way to lose the position to Rutherford. And btw.... that last report you sent in. Didn't you get the memo? We're putting new coversheets on all the TPS reports before they go out now, so if you could go ahead and try to remember to do that from now on, that'd be great. Mmmkaaaaay.

As ever,
-Jexy

rapball
06-03-2013, 06:21 AM
Nice guild ya'll

Hope to see u guys around arlor

Darko
06-03-2013, 10:54 AM
You put darkko as a reference your guaranteed position

Hackaslasha
06-03-2013, 03:51 PM
Great guild. Many (if any) British players among your ranks?

Rutherford
06-03-2013, 06:15 PM
Guild 1v1 tournament coming soon! Sign up today! http://www.spacetimestudios.com/group.php?discussionid=1910&do=discuss

Rutherford
06-03-2013, 06:26 PM
Guild 1v1 tournament coming soon! Sign up on our group page!

Spyce
06-03-2013, 07:08 PM
Any requirements to join?

wlsgh15
06-03-2013, 08:41 PM
no more of ryuzawa,boss,ramyunstle to this guild

Jexetta
06-04-2013, 04:34 AM
no more of ryuzawa,boss,ramyunstle to this guild

Thanks for the update Ramyun - as stated in the post (multiple times) I update the thread when I can.

-Cheers

Jexetta
06-04-2013, 05:22 AM
Any requirements to join?

Internal, the minimum level for joining is level 25. The other requirements are to have fun and have respect for everyone :)

Cero
06-04-2013, 08:32 AM
see att. photo:)

Perroncel
06-04-2013, 09:46 AM
Idiot XD

Hackaslasha
06-04-2013, 10:16 AM
No Brits then???

Jexetta
06-04-2013, 11:28 AM
Great guild. Many (if any) British players among your ranks?

Sorry for not responding sooner Hackaslasher - we do have several people from the UK. We have people from all over and many people from Europe.

Hackaslasha
06-04-2013, 02:28 PM
Cheers jex, that's cool. Room for one more?

Jexetta
06-04-2013, 02:53 PM
Cheers jex, that's cool. Room for one more?

Sure Hackaslasha - PM me in game or any of the other officers :) Cool name by the way!

Slashiroth
06-05-2013, 01:26 AM
Surprised Jexxy could type all of that with her parkinsons buahahahha

psychoscream
06-07-2013, 02:05 AM
Hello you have been officially invited to mhc monthly meeting

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...st-50-guilds-)

please stick to the rules
hello darkko

Jexetta
06-08-2013, 06:26 PM
Good luck to everyone this weekend for the timed run event! Let's try and put some nice groups together and take some of those spots :)

psychoscream
06-09-2013, 02:45 AM
I tried to join today darkko didnt respond to my pm.'s neither jexetta
:(

Nasty
06-09-2013, 05:32 AM
:( people are too busy this weekend ... sigh

Perroncel
06-10-2013, 07:08 AM
:(

u already in brother and welcome again to u ^^

Flybynight
06-10-2013, 02:22 PM
Gratz to All Of Our Winners!!

psychoscream
06-11-2013, 03:19 AM
Yeah thx perrol , i have good thoughts and ambitions in this great guild :)

Bret Corey
08-07-2013, 08:51 AM
Man it has been so long from the last time I teamed up with or faced some of you in PVP. Rutherford Lingerie.

Hinataa
08-07-2013, 12:23 PM
<3<3<3

Alfai
08-07-2013, 01:08 PM
I miss this guild really...

TuMadreee
08-31-2013, 09:53 PM
'<3

Cero
09-01-2013, 05:42 AM
'<3