PDA

View Full Version : is this normal for google chrome?

iluvataris
05-11-2013, 09:48 PM
hi everyone, so i was wondering is this normal were you CAN ONLY! run at a up/right an use your space bar attack?
for me i cant ever use my normal attck when running at an angle using arow keys.. only up/right works... yet on the number pad
and wasd, you can use space bar attack at any angle?? was wierd cause first season i used my lil brothers keyboard never had a problem until it broke, since then ive bought 2 keyboards and same for both. i dont understand, same for anyone else?

iluvataris
05-11-2013, 09:51 PM
This second one i got today is a gaming keyboard someone told me normal keyboards only have so many actions they can to at the same time.
apparently they weren't right cause this one is doing the same thing.. is it in chrome settings?

Greencrow
05-11-2013, 10:44 PM
Same problem especially to sorcerers/rogues who usually use their normal attack (spacebar). You cant use it when you are moving but you can use 1,2,3,4 skills though.

Khylan
05-11-2013, 11:20 PM
I don't have any problems using WASD for movement and the space bar to shoot arrows while running. I play on a Macbook Air, use the trackpad for skills, spacebar for weapon attacks. WASD also makes it easy to spam health (q) or mana (e) potions while running.

iluvataris
05-11-2013, 11:29 PM
I use 12345 for skills an arcane ability. Is there another way to use skills on PC/chrome? First 10k kills was good on old keyboard. The last 13k kills I've been having to not attack at angles or up/space/left/space/up/space/left as I'm attacking Someone at an angle : /

falmear
05-12-2013, 01:04 AM
I find that you can't fire when moving UP & LEFT arrow. But other combinations work. Also I find you move slower when using two keys. I know this from running certain maps that you don't kill the mobs. So I use one key while running against the edge of the wall or whatever and you move much faster.

DocDoBig
05-12-2013, 03:31 AM
Same for me, and that's only on AL.
I always have to run in a zig zag pattern in hauntlet for example.

hashhashin
05-12-2013, 07:52 PM
if youve got a usb to ps2, id recommend trying it coz ps2 gives more idk whatchamacallit. reboot required.

glengon
05-13-2013, 08:15 AM
I have the same problem too, and sometimes the skills do not go off though i clicked them

iluvataris
05-13-2013, 08:55 AM
Thank you everyone, so I ordered a USB to ps2 converter for keyboard. Ill let you guys know if it does the trick.

Cremated
05-13-2013, 11:05 AM
Aha same thing happens to me when i used to play 'bOX Head bounty hunter'. Whenever i go diagonly right it didn't let me shoot. Try using WASD i don't know if this will work but give it a try. When im chasing somone in pvp this happens.

iluvataris
05-16-2013, 04:05 PM
so i got the converter, it didnt change anything..
this is really affecting my pvp.. sucks.
anyone know anything?
maybe a dev can let me know.
i'm a high paying customer, and i fell i should be able to use my arrow keys correctly.

iluvataris
05-16-2013, 04:10 PM
wasd works fine, but really you cant use all your skills and your movement with one hand at top level pvp,
you just cant keep up. number pad also works, but so awkward. arrow keys should work also, but they don't..

katish
05-16-2013, 07:09 PM
With my laptop keyboard I can't use arrow keys and space bar at once ither. To my surprise, a new keyboard did it! I can move diagonally now and shoot at the same time :)

Also.. maybe try hooking up a ps3 /xbox controller.. it really improved my gaming experience a lot!

wrathstorm
05-16-2013, 09:34 PM
have anyone here try ps3 controller with mbp?

iluvataris
05-19-2013, 10:45 AM
So I went to my local thrift store. Bought 5 old keyboards for real cheap, 1 of them works correctly : )
So happy now to better my k/d ratio. Better watch out I'm a bit deadlier : )

Alhuntrazeck
05-19-2013, 11:14 AM
Yes, it doesn't work for certain keyboards. It's alright on my laptop but not on my pc. The pc one is wireless, if that help any.

~ARI~
05-19-2013, 08:47 PM
I would recommend connecting a usb to a ps2 controller. Or you can connect an xbox controller to the computer.
The keyboard controls are so awkward for me.

iluvataris
05-20-2013, 07:36 AM
For me, been playing PC games for 15 years. Natural for me, glad this keyboard is working properly. I still would like to try a controller sometime.