PDA

View Full Version : Guide: How To Open A Thread.

Everyone'sFavMage
05-11-2013, 11:32 PM
You did it!

cookiez
05-11-2013, 11:33 PM
Lmao

Noi`ya
05-11-2013, 11:37 PM
I got here once but I don't know how to replicate that :(((((

Suentous PO
05-11-2013, 11:42 PM
Actually,when I see the title I grunt thrusting the magic box at my handler, who makes peace with the inderwubs soz I can unnerstand. Then he makes my grunts into purdy responses.

Honor
05-11-2013, 11:44 PM
LOL

ThePvpTwink
05-11-2013, 11:45 PM
Actually,when I see the title I grunt thrusting the magic box at my handler, who makes peace with the inderwubs soz I can unnerstand. Then he makes my grunts into purdy responses.

Had to,read 3 times to get what u were saying lol

Oldcoot
05-12-2013, 12:19 AM
Y'all heard the tale of a bunch of monkeys in a room with a typewriter an how they will eventually make a novel, I think where getting close .

billybob1
05-12-2013, 12:23 AM
Y'all heard the tale of a bunch of monkeys in a room with a typewriter an how they will eventually make a novel, I think where getting close .

sounds like sumthn n old person would say...

Oldcoot
05-12-2013, 12:34 AM

sounds like sumthn n old person would say...
I'll take that as a compliment .

dudetus
05-12-2013, 12:46 AM
N1 EFM.

Hope u have prepared urself for infraction.

Oldcoot
05-12-2013, 12:58 AM
N1 EFM.

Hope u have prepared urself for infraction.
Not sure who your speaking to but if I've done something wrong I'm a big boy I can take it.

dudetus
05-12-2013, 01:02 AM
Not sure who your speaking to but if I've done something wrong I'm a big boy I can take it.

Ahah, don't worry Coot, I was meaning Everyone'sFavMage (=EFM).

This goes under spamming and unconstructive posting. Ik, cause I have had a few shares of threads like this.

Caiahar
05-12-2013, 08:52 AM

This goes under spamming and unconstructive posting. Ik, cause I have had a few shares of threads like this.
I hope the threads "How to be a real G" didn't get ya infractions.

kcimythgim
05-12-2013, 08:55 AM

I hope the threads "How to be a real G" didn't get ya infractions.
I don't think it did. If I remember correctly, I think Pocket Legends actually shared a link to his guide on their Facebook page.

Delphina
05-12-2013, 09:26 AM
Thread closed:
5. Non-Constructive posts are prohibited.
Below is a non-exhaustive list of examples of non-constructive posts. As a rule, non-constructive posting is not permitted:

Spam - this is considered to be repetitive posting of the same topic or text or nonsensical posts that have no substance and are often designed to annoy other forum users.