PDA

View Full Version : Where did you get?

Tobikuma
04-28-2010, 03:18 PM
Legend or Epic
Ice staff? I assume in the lost expedition, yet I never seen it that I can recall
And skull bracer, Im think special dungeon like quick love or pain?

Violentsaint
04-28-2010, 05:58 PM
i heard you get the skull bracer on fathom crypt campaign but i dont know wich lvl as ive never looted it, i assume the ice staff would be in lost expedition, but you might be able to find it in some of the low lvl mini dungeons like dark forest or magic castle

good luck looting

Druc
04-28-2010, 06:21 PM
Pulled the Skull Bracer of Albert (purple) off of the Skeleton boss (can't remember his name, the big guy) in FC

Have never seen any ice stuff drop in anywhere but LE

Rannos
05-05-2010, 09:54 AM
I looted the skull bracer of mastery in Mega Maze

Royce
05-05-2010, 10:12 AM
I have several purple ice staves from the two minidungeons in LE. I would guess the pinks come from the same spots.

The bracer may be in the maze, but if so it is incredibly rare. I have been through at least a zillion times, and have never seen it.

BTW, if you're in Fnord by any chance, let me know. I have several purple ice staves, and could give you one.

Inching
05-06-2010, 02:30 AM
i heard you get the skull bracer on fathom crypt campaign but i dont know wich lvl as ive never looted it, i assume the ice staff would be in lost expedition, but you might be able to find it in some of the low lvl mini dungeons like dark forest or magic castle

good luck looting

looted a skull bracer - purple in the maze

Antonis
05-11-2010, 03:15 PM
which npc drops the new glowing red mage staff ? I know it drops in the swamps i have just never seen it drop myself and I have only seen one person with it.

Royce
05-11-2010, 04:44 PM
which npc drops the new glowing red mage staff ?

I got it from Frogmar.

Doomzday
05-13-2010, 01:37 PM
I got a purp skull bracer and a couple purp ice staffs if you're interested pm me and check out my thread in traders market there's some things listed not all though