PDA

View Full Version : Squid buddy

amykahn
05-12-2013, 12:25 AM
I seen a squid buddy in,auction today been wanting to get one but it was over 2 mil.!! Seriously,do they cost that much?!?! Not complaining but that will take awhile for me to save up lol!!

gison
05-12-2013, 02:04 AM
No. They cost 800k-1.4m.

All those ridiculous prices in Consignment Shop are stupid.

Whoever puts it up for that much, shows off, or a really bad merch.

ShadowGunX
05-12-2013, 02:12 AM
lol gison, who sell squid at tht price?
current price of sme vanitys:
mark; mecha nd scorn: 800k-1mil
skull: 1mil-1.3mil
xray: 1.8mil+
squid: 2mil+

ShadowGunX
05-12-2013, 02:15 AM
No. They cost 800k-1.4m.

Whoever puts it up for that much, shows off, or a really bad merch.

:-) i will buy ur squid at 1.2mil :-D

Aracnus
05-12-2013, 03:31 PM
lol gison, who sell squid at tht price?
current price of sme vanitys:
mark; mecha nd scorn: 800k-1mil
skull: 1mil-1.3mil
xray: 1.8mil+
squid: 2mil+

If you're an old player, how come you have no idea what the REAL value of vans are.. The only reason they're so high now is because of Mala and Urca.. they put items up for a high price, and since nubs see them as rich, they price for around that,,

Mark, Mech, Scorn- REAL: 350-500k ; NOW: 650k-1.1m
Skull: REAL: 600-800k ; NOW: 900k-1.4m
X-Ray: REAL: 900k-1.2m ; NOW: 1.5-2.2m
Squid: REAL: 900k-1.2m ; NOW: 1.6-2.5m

See the difference??

Conquered
05-12-2013, 04:25 PM
If you're an old player, how come you have no idea what the REAL value of vans are.. The only reason they're so high now is because of Mala and Urca.. they put items up for a high price, and since nubs see them as rich, they price for around that,,

See the difference??
thats the mid time of SL..
check out beta days

Xray: 190k-236k
Squid Buddy:200k-250k
Mark doesnt exist that day..

Aracnus
05-12-2013, 04:26 PM
check out beta days

And a lot of people with good names got their rays or squids then, haha..

Conquered
05-12-2013, 04:32 PM
And a lot of people with good names got their rays or squids then, haha..

I was noob that time huhuhu *sniff*
Lol

gison
05-12-2013, 04:42 PM
check out beta days

Oh, those days. ;)

They were A LOT cheaper during first days - weeks of sl.

Aracnus
05-12-2013, 04:52 PM
I was noob that time huhuhu *sniff*
Lol

I was a noob at 36 *sniff sniff* didn't even hit 30 before cap raise.. didn't understand game, and no one would help

quanebo
05-12-2013, 05:05 PM
*sigh* ah I miss the days wen best wep was nova and cost about 80k..

amykahn
05-12-2013, 05:19 PM
I didn't start,playing,sl,till april 2012 and think the cap,was,around 41 at the time lol took me,a,bit to get there and,finally,got to 40,almost to 41 and,bam they,raised,the,cap,lol

Conquered
05-12-2013, 05:37 PM
I didn't start,playing,sl,till april 2012 and think the cap,was,around 41 at the time lol took me,a,bit to get there and,finally,got to 40,almost to 41 and,bam they,raised,the,cap,lol
Idk arbiter when it was 36 cap..
anyway i was 32 then raised cap -.-

Raghav
05-13-2013, 12:26 AM
Actually theres no real fixed value of vanities....
Price of vanity is dynamic...it constantly changes acc. To demand and supply....
Reason why market is messed up= 75% of the old players quitted,game is filled with noobs..some players just to show off their vans,overpriced em at cs ..now when a noob gets a vanity checks auction and finds out that it costs 2.5-10million..he tries to sell em at that price..keeping in mind the game is full of noobs atm the whole vanity market got messed up...:rolleyes:

Conquered
05-13-2013, 12:33 AM
there should be a thread that tells us what is the real price of each item.

Raghav
05-13-2013, 12:39 AM

As i said theres no real price,it all depends on buyer and seller....if ur looking for a thread that gives and idea about the price of items,we have one of them on guide section
..ill post its link here when i get some free time to find it..

ShadowGunX
05-13-2013, 02:22 AM

See the difference??

lol bro, m a old player.
Bt wat do u mean by real value? There is no real value. It depends upon d drop nd market described by saiyen. Also can sell ur mecha, squid at UR REAL price?
Btw i was saying about current price.

ShadowGunX
05-13-2013, 02:30 AM
*sigh* ah I miss the days wen best wep was nova and cost about 80k..

lol, tht was cheap.
I missd those days where i was selling nova around 200k. This price was nov 2011. Nd after voleria expansion it became cheaper. 80k was d price at feb 2012.

ShadowGunX
05-13-2013, 02:41 AM
check out beta days

uh bro, thts middle-end of beta. In beta xray was around 90k nd squid 150k.
Mecha, zany too was 90k.
Bt eh i was poor at tht time nd was building money to get xray bt suddenly price went increasing (-.-)"

Conquered
05-13-2013, 02:42 AM
As i said theres no real price,it all depends on buyer and seller....if ur looking for a thread that gives and idea about the price of items,we have one of them on guide section
..ill post its link here when i get some free time to find it..
Im just telling the real price of the items in the PAST.
why some people so mean? Lol

Raghav
05-13-2013, 04:22 AM
Im just telling the real price of the items in the PAST.
why some people so mean? Lol

I was trying to help u ....:D

Conquered
05-13-2013, 04:25 AM
I was trying to help u ....:D

Me? Need help?
No,just No.

Raghav
05-13-2013, 04:33 AM

Me? Need help?
No,just No.

I was trying to direct you towards the thread which gives an idea about the price of vanities -.-

Conquered
05-13-2013, 05:27 AM
I was trying to direct you towards the thread which gives an idea about the price of vanities -.-

Oh k

Phantasm0162
05-16-2013, 11:19 PM
My advice is,do not buy vanities such as squid,mark,xray etc FROM AUCTION unless you wana get ripped off lol auction terminal is one big *** noob machine imo and no idiot merch is gettin my creds at those high crap *** prices!
Idgaf what anyone says or what excuse they have,aint no reason for dem pixels to be that damn high lol ! Goodluck to those who are in search of those vanities because your gonna need it,CHEERS!

Urca
05-22-2013, 10:37 AM
The reasons why vans price rise up that high because:
1) lots of old player who hooked up with squids,xrays left or banned frm game. So, those items bcome less but highly demand. Thus, nobody sells cheap as 1.3-1.6. Even stupid napalm is 400-900k now.
2) no more drop. Probably they still drop but once in a blue moon.
3) people like mala and me bench mark the price higher in auction. Purposely to rise up their price. And it works. Why? Refer to (1) and (2).
Vanities price keep on increasing day by day. If u smart enough, u don't keep 10mil in stash but keep vanities instead. No special title to 10mil cash owner anyway. If u are too late for this, start to keep your napalm from today. I see few smart player own 10-20napalms in their stash cuz they predict good. Napalm still drop but i got 1 out of 50 runs with 80plats elixed. Not worth it.
Anyway, im still buying squid n xray 1.8mil. Who ever want to sell can always pm me. Dont complain and compare those item price with beta or 10years ago price and saying people who overprice it as noobs. If u are not noob, then go ahead sell it cheaper. I started this game when squid price was 800k and xray was 1.6m. If u smart in this game, u can easily earn 100k perday. For example a mark is 700-800k. Buy it 700k n sell it 800k. Simple as that. Never sell exp vanity in auction cuz u only benchmark price cheaper to other merchant. Thats all. Thanks. :)

Noob-urca.

HunterSLAYER
05-23-2013, 05:13 AM
Oh, the life of a merch. :P

Urca
05-30-2013, 06:04 AM
Yeah thats it:) and don't scam people if u wish to stay long life in game. Anyway a bundle of noobs called me scammer today. Idk who. Like i mentioned earlier, sts will ban scammer. I see few people got banned forever. In fact i gave away my xray n mecha to my guild members in guild events. I got enough from plats. Buy elixir, do pink runs and do merch ing. Why should i scam? U have no idea how many animal called squid i have. Be good to people and karma makes u richer. Stop hating cuz it makes u look stupid. This is just a game anyway. Good day:)

ShadowGunX
05-30-2013, 09:48 PM
Yeah thats it:) and don't scam people if u wish to stay long life in game. Anyway a bundle of noobs called me scammer today. Idk who. Like i mentioned earlier, sts will ban scammer. I see few people got banned forever. In fact i gave away my xray n mecha to my guild members in guild events. I got enough from plats. Buy elixir, do pink runs and do merch ing. Why should i scam? U have no idea how many animal called squid i have. Be good to people and karma makes u richer. Stop hating cuz it makes u look stupid. This is just a game anyway. Good day:)

urcaaaaa
where hav u been lol.
ginga said to me tht u will b quiting, is it true?

Urca
05-30-2013, 11:12 PM
urcaaaaa
where hav u been lol.
ginga said to me tht u will b quiting, is it true?

Hey shadow bro! Probably yes. Hey u want some of my stuff?

razerfingers
05-30-2013, 11:30 PM
Lmao this thread makes me laugh. For one there was no dropable vanities in the begining days everyone wore sick *** plat gear nobody farmed anything, numa it came following IOS release i believe thats as far as i remeber but i remeber getting beta key and i felt super cool. Thnx

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall.

ShadowGunX
05-31-2013, 02:00 AM
Hey shadow bro! Probably yes. Hey u want some of my stuff?

yup. i want u to not quit sl bro. plz dnt quit.
nd lol wat stuff u wanna giv? i want a good frnd/bro/gm/noob like u. :-)

Heoaraz
05-31-2013, 03:28 AM
Urca bro, is it true ur quitting?? :( pls stay :) well i wish u the best of luck -Heo :)

Heoaraz
05-31-2013, 03:31 AM
Yow urca wheres my share? :p lol DONT QUIT! IF U DO, DONT FORGET TO GIVE STUFF TO UR BABY BRO HEO :P

Zaonabiuibil
05-31-2013, 05:08 AM
Dang bro, I'll miss you :(

Best of luck in life!

-------------------
Sent using spray paint on the city walls.

Fireface
05-31-2013, 01:00 PM
Prices are that high because of show offs and noobs. One person sets lets say squid at 3mil(just saying) and another person sees it there gonna go for like 2.8 mil. They should be alot lot less than they are now. Basically people new to learn how to sell again.

Urca
05-31-2013, 02:35 PM
Prices are that high because of show offs and noobs. One person sets lets say squid at 3mil(just saying) and another person sees it there gonna go for like 2.8 mil. They should be alot lot less than they are now. Basically people new to learn how to sell again.

Hi fireface!

My first question to you. How much is squid reasonable price?(just asking) Second, do u have ANY squid to sell on that price? If yes, do PM me in game.

Terrellz
05-31-2013, 02:51 PM
Urca ur leaving? Well if u are, GL irl!. And thx for the autograph.. again lol

Urca
05-31-2013, 05:39 PM
Urca ur leaving? Well if u are, GL irl!. And thx for the autograph.. again lol

Zao,heo,shadow,terrellz,zenxpro meet me in game brothers.:) Anyway my urca will be given to my real brother. Im quitting.

Drxx
05-31-2013, 06:01 PM
Sorry to hear your quitting Urca, gl with your life and congrats on your huge event!

Fireface
05-31-2013, 08:06 PM
1) Comparing to old and new prices I say 1.5 mil. (My opinion I'm free to pick). 2) no I do not I'm a collector only sell when I get doubles. Which has nothing to do this.

Fireface
05-31-2013, 08:09 PM
In case you were wondering because you said "ANY" yes I have had squids. I quit sl awhile back and decided to sell my some vanitys and pinks(the first 3 pink guns)

ShadowGunX
05-31-2013, 09:36 PM
Zao,heo,shadow,terrellz,zenxpro meet me in game brothers.:) Anyway my urca will be given to my real brother. Im quitting.

yup i can meet u today around 1pm IST. i.e at 3pm if u r in malaysia.
farewell party?

Urca
06-01-2013, 01:10 AM
In case you were wondering because you said "ANY" yes I have had squids. I quit sl awhile back and decided to sell my some vanitys and pinks(the first 3 pink guns)

Oh sorry i thought u have a squid cuz u sound like a pro merchant(by calling merchants nowadays show off&noobs). At least they have a squid. Its not easy to earn 10k in this game what more to say a squid. I personally call people with xray/squid/skull as successful merchant. Don't tell me a beta player online 24/7 but has NO vanity at least a ginger. Big problem-just saying:) Anyway what makes u said 1.5mil? Nobody is selling 1.9 tho. Anyway I'm quitting SL. U can pm me if u need a gutter.

Urca
06-01-2013, 01:12 AM
Sorry to hear your quitting Urca, gl with your life and congrats on your huge event!

Thanks bro! :) MGBU!

Fireface
06-01-2013, 02:02 AM
Lol obilously you can't read. I said my opinion . Yes there are sum who earn it im not a complete idiot 1)people scam these 2)they get em for free 3) I have a life not on 24hrs unlike u. 4) u can't read I said I had squids 5) I am beta player but I did quit. So before you wanna act smart read first. Glad your quitting sl needs less players who think so mighty of them selfs

Fireface
06-01-2013, 02:03 AM
Lol and no vanity?? Really that's funny one next time pay attention to my player .

Urca
06-01-2013, 02:11 AM
Lol obilously you can't read. I said my opinion . Yes there are sum who earn it im not a complete idiot 1)people scam these 2)they get em for free 3) I have a life not on 24hrs unlike u. 4) u can't read I said I had squids 5) I am beta player but I did quit. So before you wanna act smart read first. Glad your quitting sl needs less players who think so mighty of them selfs

You mad bro? I seriously thought u got at least 10mil cuz friends of mine told me that u told people that i tried to scam u. Would u please clarify this? Be gentleman. Talk upfront:)

Fireface
06-01-2013, 02:17 AM
No I'm not actually I find this entertaining because after all it is a game?And yes I'll talk to you in game to clarify. Don't wanna start a dumb fight now would we?

Conquered
06-01-2013, 02:18 AM
urca ill be on in a few min

Fireface
06-01-2013, 02:18 AM
Btw which friends? I hardly talk to anyone if you ever see me in game I'm always alone or afk.

Urca
06-01-2013, 03:13 AM
No I'm not actually I find this entertaining because after all it is a game?And yes I'll talk to you in game to clarify. Don't wanna start a dumb fight now would we?

Lolz? Its callmediva. She got a screenshot. Do you know, accusing people scammer is chicken?lol. I will paste it in forum anyway. Its what i call STUPIDITY. Lets end this kiddo conversation here. Stop hating. Anyway i got 20gutters for u to help u buy some stimpacks. Bye for now:)

Urca
06-01-2013, 03:14 AM
urca ill be on in a few min

Zen bro im in my office now. Few more paperworks then i'll see ya and others.

saiyen
06-01-2013, 08:16 AM
Lol love how it goes off topic...
P.s= bye urca,all the best in your real life!

Urca
06-01-2013, 08:39 AM
Lol love how it goes off topic...
P.s= bye urca,all the best in your real life!

Thanks saiyen MGBU!

Fireface
06-01-2013, 09:46 AM
Lol? Did I say I dint? I just said ill pm u in sl to avoid going off topic like saiyen said but of course you like drama. You DID try when I came back I remember you asked me for my account for your X-ray .

Fireface
06-01-2013, 09:50 AM
Anyways I'm not hating. Just saying. Good luck with whatever your doing after quiting sl.

Urca
06-01-2013, 08:24 PM
Lol? Did I say I dint? I just said ill pm u in sl to avoid going off topic like saiyen said but of course you like drama. You DID try when I came back I remember you asked me for my account for your X-ray .

You said you didnt, then u said i DID try. You seriously got a mental trouble. My xray for your account???? Xray is 2mil, your account worth 2k maximum, wake up dude!!!!!!!!! Idk why STS keep stupid people in this game. Makin so much trouble. A game should be fun not full of hatred. Come see me in game!

Urca
06-01-2013, 08:31 PM

"No im not actually..."

Fireface
06-01-2013, 09:05 PM
Where did I say you dint? Well if you can see from my post I can't log into fireface. But whatever this is stupid ima be the better man and stop replying. You don't know what I have in my account to know how much is worth. I do not hate I never said I hate you .The stupid one might be you since I already tried to stop this fighting twice. I don't make trouble if I have prove it(never will). So goodbye have a nice

Fireface
06-01-2013, 09:07 PM
"Auto type"

Fireface
06-01-2013, 09:29 PM
If you have proof*

Urca
06-01-2013, 10:15 PM
Where did I say you dint? Well if you can see from my post I can't log into fireface. But whatever this is stupid ima be the better man and stop replying. You don't know what I have in my account to know how much is worth. I do not hate I never said I hate you .The stupid one might be you since I already tried to stop this fighting twice. I don't make trouble if I have prove it(never will). So goodbye have a nice

Ok. Lets end this with my father quote:

"Son, never argue with an idiot, he will bring you down to his level and win from experience."

Have a nice day fireface:) meet me in game for some items. Ohh i forgot u cant log in anymore. Nvm learn from the hard lesson:) Hope u get your account soon. Bye!

Fireface
06-01-2013, 10:30 PM
Hmm nice quote ill admit had to reply. Anyways lets just forget this . I have other accounts meanwhile. Best of luck to what your doing. Drop by sl sometime. Good day to you sir.

ShadowGunX
06-01-2013, 10:49 PM

"Son, never argue with an idiot, he will bring you down to his level and win from experience."

Have a nice day fireface:) meet me in game for some items. Ohh i forgot u cant log in anymore. Nvm learn from the hard lesson:) Hope u get your account soon. Bye!

hmm quote is nice bro.

amirz./.amirulhakim
06-02-2013, 07:50 AM
bye urca Best of luck bro :D ('_')7/ *salut

Heoaraz
06-02-2013, 11:23 PM
Epic quote urca! Well fireface good that u thought of stopping this "fight" lol and goodluck to ur acct ;)

razerfingers
06-03-2013, 12:33 AM
Dat drama doe

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall.

Aniledes
06-03-2013, 03:30 AM

Hey urca it would really help if u can get me a nap and a squid please and thank you
Wish you have the best of luck

Conquered
06-03-2013, 05:21 AM
its good to be a friend with Urca,
i got rich cuz of him

bwahahahaaaahahaahha!
money money gimme gimme gimme!!!
Mr.Krabs is here! gimme all your money!!

jk :/

Heoaraz
06-03-2013, 06:26 AM
Urca, ill be on in a few mins... Til 12am haha hope we can still meet :))

Uzii
06-03-2013, 07:28 AM
The reasons why vans price rise up that high because:
1) lots of old player who hooked up with squids,xrays left or banned frm game. So, those items bcome less but highly demand. Thus, nobody sells cheap as 1.3-1.6. Even stupid napalm is 400-900k now.
2) no more drop. Probably they still drop but once in a blue moon.
3) people like mala and me bench mark the price higher in auction. Purposely to rise up their price. And it works. Why? Refer to (1) and (2).
Vanities price keep on increasing day by day. If u smart enough, u don't keep 10mil in stash but keep vanities instead. No special title to 10mil cash owner anyway. If u are too late for this, start to keep your napalm from today. I see few smart player own 10-20napalms in their stash cuz they predict good. Napalm still drop but i got 1 out of 50 runs with 80plats elixed. Not worth it.
Anyway, im still buying squid n xray 1.8mil. Who ever want to sell can always pm me. Dont complain and compare those item price with beta or 10years ago price and saying people who overprice it as noobs. If u are not noob, then go ahead sell it cheaper. I started this game when squid price was 800k and xray was 1.6m. If u smart in this game, u can easily earn 100k perday. For example a mark is 700-800k. Buy it 700k n sell it 800k. Simple as that. Never sell exp vanity in auction cuz u only benchmark price cheaper to other merchant. Thats all. Thanks. :)

Noob-urca.

so u ripp them off both way ;). what a cold blooded merchant.

thers high demand true but if u didnt artificially high up the prices i think they would be lower as r they now. u r definetly not a noob lol. u just feed (fed) on the situation sl is in.

(no one is really selling low bc of ur artificiall price and mostly merchants have enough money to buy but still cheaper bc no one really can afford those items means u buy cheap but sell high, according to the artificiall price, to some desperado who managed to acumulate those credits; i can be wrong though)

Heoaraz
06-03-2013, 09:50 AM
Hahaha im still waiting tho :p

Fireface
06-03-2013, 11:06 AM
The thing I don't get back then people has less squid and X-ray and were cheaper. Now you will see at least 3 or more people with these on every base and they cost more?

saiyen
06-03-2013, 12:33 PM
More time in game = more money in game,price will rise gradually..people have more money now thus these super cool vanities( and weapons like napalm) costs more...every1 is a millionaire nowadays....

Conquered
06-03-2013, 12:37 PM
i wonder when the day comes.. Xray is 6.1m and squid is 6.3m Lol

Uzii
06-03-2013, 12:41 PM
More time in game = more money in game,price will rise gradually..people have more money now thus these super cool vanities( and weapons like napalm) costs more...every1 is a millionaire nowadays....

u sure? just asking :)

i thought that many old players quited and new still start from scrap, where they get all those millions? (half of my friend list i didnt see for more then a year)

saiyen
06-03-2013, 03:43 PM
u sure? just asking :)

i thought that many old players quited and new still start from scrap, where they get all those millions? (half of my friend list i didnt see for more then a year)

Making millions aint a biggy nowadays,since most of the items are overpriced..theres alot of profit in merching...bcoz no1 knows the price of the item lol..with basic merching its possible to make 100k-500k per day..

quanebo
06-03-2013, 06:00 PM
ima lil late lol. gl with irl urca :p

HunterSLAYER
06-03-2013, 09:39 PM
*Salutes* Urca
#BestmerchinSL

Gl in your future endeavours, Urca.

Heoaraz
06-05-2013, 09:48 AM
May the odds be with you Urca :)

Asuuuu
06-05-2013, 11:33 AM
Lmao Urca still play this game with low lvl and he use girl character name is Awezca*** L20 in Rampage, Wfewx**** L20 no have guild I'm forget this name -,-", callmediva L27 or 28 idk, and Mariaozawaz L36, this like drama btw haha...

I know this when Urca need gold AL and he use char Wfewx**** and Mariaozawaz to said "Trading credit SL to Gold AL".........

PEACE

Fireface
06-05-2013, 01:44 PM
Are you talking about that girl character wfew(something dint know the rest) who is that? They would always spam me and get annoying

Asuuuu
06-05-2013, 07:12 PM
Are you talking about that girl character wfew(something dint know the rest) who is that? They would always spam me and get annoying
Wfew is Urca lol

Fireface
06-05-2013, 10:29 PM
Ooooooo ....

Urca
06-06-2013, 07:32 AM
Lmao Urca still play this game with low lvl and he use girl character name is Awezca*** L20 in Rampage, Wfewx**** L20 no have guild I'm forget this name -,-", callmediva L27 or 28 idk, and Mariaozawaz L36, this like drama btw haha...

I know this when Urca need gold AL and he use char Wfewx**** and Mariaozawaz to said "Trading credit SL to Gold AL".........

PEACE

Huh? Thats a lot.

Urca
06-06-2013, 07:33 AM
May the odds be with you Urca :)

Thnks heo:)

Urca
06-06-2013, 07:42 AM
Some player named veo/xxfiegoxx/urcai/urcazvengence/urcaaa/urcaaaaa/androidmasterz claim to be me too. Its ok im glad anyway :)

Heoaraz
06-06-2013, 08:48 AM
Thnks heo:)
Urca, when will you be ol??? going ol till 1am

Urca
06-06-2013, 09:04 AM
Urca, when will you be ol??? going ol till 1am

Not going to online anymore heo. Gave urca to my real brother, shafik. Add his fb. M shafik in my friend list. Make friend with him. Im playing Clash of Clan game now. Spent a lot to buy gems in that game. Strategy game. Do let me know if u need some guide bro.

Heoaraz
06-06-2013, 10:22 AM
Not going to online anymore heo. Gave urca to my real brother, shafik. Add his fb. M shafik in my friend list. Make friend with him. Im playing Clash of Clan game now. Spent a lot to buy gems in that game. Strategy game. Do let me know if u need some guide bro.
So ur bro will give me? Yea n i do need some guide tho :/ hope it will be after a few mins cuz im in a leave for 2 days

Gingapegasus
05-19-2014, 11:35 PM

See the difference??

Squid: REAL: 100k-300k
Xray: REAL 200k-400

Conquered
05-19-2014, 11:47 PM
Squid: REAL: 100k-300k
Xray: REAL 200k-400

Wew, veteran player o! angas niya haha

HunterSLAYER
05-26-2014, 08:45 PM
I still blame Mala for the "crazy" squid prices @.@

Sent from my ??? using Tapatalk

Zodiarck
05-27-2014, 02:51 PM
No. They cost 800k-1.4m.

Whoever puts it up for that much, shows off, or a really bad merch.. Huge necro lol, But if we looked into the future when we thought Those prices were ridiculous, nothing compared to now

Xarxas
05-27-2014, 06:32 PM
Who remembers those day wher six people could join hive ^.^

Conquered
05-27-2014, 07:17 PM
not just hive XD

Xarxas
05-27-2014, 09:01 PM
Lol I think it was better with six players, better survival rate

Conquered
05-27-2014, 09:16 PM
it was a very rare bug for me :D

chukie
05-29-2014, 04:11 AM
ooo.. luckily still got my 2 squid.. prices shooting up wow..

CARNIVALCLOWN
06-06-2014, 12:25 PM
if im right, this thread is about a "squid buddy" that one of you honkers is going to let me put on my shoulder.

CAK Vader
06-07-2014, 02:24 PM
May the odds be ever in your favor.