PDA

View Full Version : <Dark Prophets> -New Guild-

Stygma
05-12-2013, 01:49 AM
Starting Words
Hello everyone! Now i know what your thinking, a newbie on the forum posting guild information, what is he thinking?! Well, before i talk about my guild, i want to say some short information about me... Im new to Arcane Legends, but not new to mmorpg games.. I used to play World of Warcraft, Runescape, Runes of Magic, Perfect World, etc. So, you can have slight belief when i tell you, i know how to play mmorpg games. Anyway, i decided to make a guild because i'm what you'd call a "visionary." Anywho, lets continue.

The Guild
Though the guild is incredibly small(started it very recently), Dark Prophets will grow. The purpose of Dark Prophets is to play Arcane Legends in a competitive, but friendly environment. The guild itself will have a breakdown of "teams." A team will be made out of 4 players(a party, if you might have not guessed), who work well together(or rather, excel together). Though I want everyone in the guild to be friendly with eachother and supportive, when the guild reaches elites, a team that is in sync is most definately desired.

Recruitment
I feel that the smaller a guild is, thats fuelled by strong, dedicated players will make the best out of everyone's talents. Therefore, until further notice, I am putting the amount of people to recruit at 39(I count as 1, so 40 total). This includes if a player puts multiple characters in the guild...

Here is the breakdown of roles needed:
Tank= 10
DPS= 20
DPS/Healer= 10
(Stygma is a DPS/Healer, so 1 of the 10 is taken).
*however, there are exceptions*

You are automatically accepted if:
-You are one of the needed roles, level 10+, active and dedicated player.
-You are a dedicated and active player, level 20+

How to be recruited:
-PM me on the forum, giving me info on yourself and character(related to the recruitment only)
-PM me on the forum, saying your adding me as friend on AL and then directly telling me the info.

Rules
-Be Active and Dedicated
-Be Kind and Supportive
-No General Stuff Allowed (i.e: Racism)

Conclusion
This post will be modified in the future with rosters and such. Everything is subject to change. When we have more members, there will be guild meetings and guild/team events. If you have any questions please PM me on the forums. I hope to see some interested players!

-Stygma, Dark Prophets Guild Master.
--->Stygma, Lv. 16, Sorc, DPS/Healer
--->Stygr, Lv. 12, Warrior, Tank