PDA

View Full Version : Death of Deathblaze

Helicopter
05-12-2013, 06:32 AM
Hi Guys this is Serten (Deathblaze's Friend) and Deathblaze and I are leaving AL and the STS Community and moving on.

Deathblaze:
See you guys around if you know me.Ill be checking every now and then if I had the time.
I was actually not supposed to check anymore but the reason I will be is because I want to know how My friends
Are (Specifically Bekoua and Lalarie).
Lalarie was my first Best Friend in-game and He helped me grow stronger since the 16 cap.And Later on,his other Best Friend,Bekoua,Became my next Best Friend.We became a Trio and started our own guild.Arcane Pirates Yarr.
Im leaving because,
First,The Trio isnt much of a Trio anymore.
Second,I got banned friom the forums
Third,AL has gotten harder since Kraken Isles.Hard to get Money,Hard to be a good player,And Lastly Hard to get good Gear.

Thanks to the Following:

Guilds:
Heroes of Destiny
Arcane Pirates Yarr
In Between Darkness
Arcane Fellowship

Players:
Mysticaleagle-Inspiring
Lok-My AL idol
Vys-Kindness
lalarie-Respect & Strength
Bekoua-STRENGTH & Kindness
Jackyll-Generosity
STS Community-Sugar,Spice and Everything Nice!
Delphina-kindness
Samhayne-Awesomeness

Thanks to all of you guys even if I didnt mention you.

So ummm this is it.
See You Guys Around!
Stay Cool! ;)

Lalarie
05-12-2013, 08:32 AM
:miserable::miserable: Deathblaze, Aww don't leave dude, I will miss you. You are one of my best friends in-game, I seriously hope you will come back some day. I will really will miss you. I knew this day would be soon because your logging in everyday stopped, some weeks I didn't even see you, I hope you do well in life. I'll never forget you, and I will tell bek. Meet me in game when you get this message.

Xoreobonezxe
05-14-2013, 09:20 PM
Bye deathblaze... I still get on every now and then. Maybe ill see you once.