PDA

View Full Version : Dead City to Kraken Isles?

Shiichiroke
05-12-2013, 07:08 AM
Recently I've finished the Dead City storyline with my Level 17 Rogue and I wanted to start Kraken Isles shortly thereafter. But when I went to the Windmoore Harbor, Aisha didn't give me a quest so I went back to Windmoore and Watchman Reginald didn't give me a quest either. I've been searching online and no one seems to have this problem. I went to Travelers Outpost and Kraag and no one has the yellow '!' on their heads. I'm sure I finished Dead City because I turned the last quest in, am I misunderstanding something or is it an actual bug?

Greencrow
05-12-2013, 08:09 AM
Maybe you need more lvl to enter the zone.

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk HD

Shiichiroke
05-12-2013, 09:47 AM
I can enter the zone but I can't find anyone to get a quest from.

muinnusa
05-12-2013, 11:06 AM
you must level 21 to get quest at windmore harbor.
and must level up again to get next quest on next map. (CMIIW)

Rothschild
05-12-2013, 11:34 AM
at 17 you wouldn't pass first boss anyways, he's tough at that lvl. But if you want just look me up in game and I will help you with quest. Rothchild lvl 30 war.

Giannis Chalampakis
12-29-2014, 08:47 AM
It is too hard! I have finished Dead City and now i have to go to kraken isles. I have now 2 problems.
1st problem: I am only 17 lvl and i cant survive there. I finished the 1st place there with some friends but we lost at the second. I can enter the area but it is just too hard for me to survive. It says that it is better to be at least 21 lvl but there is no way i will go from 17 to 21 without continuing to the new area.
2nd problem: I dont know from where i can get the quest for kraken isles. I have searched the whole city of windmoore and i cant find any quest. There is no point in fighting enemies, who are so hard, without quest.
If someone has some answers for my problems i would appreciate it if he answered me as soon as possible.
Thanks.

Cray
12-29-2014, 01:56 PM
It is too hard! I have finished Dead City and now i have to go to kraken isles. I have now 2 problems.
1st problem: I am only 17 lvl and i cant survive there. I finished the 1st place there with some friends but we lost at the second. I can enter the area but it is just too hard for me to survive. It says that it is better to be at least 21 lvl but there is no way i will go from 17 to 21 without continuing to the new area.
2nd problem: I dont know from where i can get the quest for kraken isles. I have searched the whole city of windmoore and i cant find any quest. There is no point in fighting enemies, who are so hard, without quest.
If someone has some answers for my problems i would appreciate it if he answered me as soon as possible.
Thanks.

1st prob: try just running dead city, it'll still give xp. U can also try some kraag or ydra tombs for fastest leveling.

2nd prob: read post #4 of this thread again...

Also, next time, check at what date the thread ure replying to got posted. This one's over a year old already ;-)

Energizeric
12-29-2014, 04:18 PM
If you are level 17 and have good gear, you should be able to do the kraken dungeons without any issues. I just did the entire Dead City campaign solo with my level 10 mage and did not die once.