PDA

View Full Version : Merching Guide.

Ape
05-12-2013, 07:14 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXYEMIMzlSk

More guides:

- Chat Codes [Guide]. http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?105321-Chat-Codes-Guide-Video
- Dragon Vanity Farming [Guide]. http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?100444-Dragon-Vanity-Farming-Guide
- The Elite Fishstick Proc [Guide]. http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?110047-The-Elite-Fishstick-Proc-Guide-Video&p=1210834#post1210834

Even more guides at: https://www.youtube.com/PLsApeProductions

Ks_Leon
05-12-2013, 08:19 AM
First all that i wanna said is Gj on making this video....
Second....Can you put more techno or pops or RnB song...that BGM that you use make me fell to sleep while watch your video lol...:(
makes its fun and put some animation or something else.....no offense okay....btw again Gj....;)

Ape
05-12-2013, 09:09 AM
First all that i wanna said is Gj on making this video....
Second....Can you put more techno or pops or RnB song...that BGM that you use make me fell to sleep while watch your video lol...:(
makes its fun and put some animation or something else.....no offense okay....btw again Gj....;)

yeh but finding good rock music without copyright takes my hrs.
and I just wanted to upload the vid already a long time.

But anywayz thanks for the good feedback.

Spyce
05-12-2013, 09:16 AM
Good guide Ape!
How about a PvP guide?

Promagin
05-12-2013, 09:26 AM
Not bad, keep it up!

Ks_Leon
05-12-2013, 09:27 AM
yeh but finding good rock music without copyright takes my hrs.
and I just wanted to upload the vid already a long time.

But anywayz thanks for the good feedback.

haha..okay...just grab any techno song like eurodancer or overload...i like those song xD
overall is good though except BGM song...hehehe...xD
Giving you the link so you can hear it xD
Overload-GanjaGuru http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3Amtt6o71U
Eurodancer Remix-DjMangoo http://mp3oak.com/listen.php?u=aHR0cDovL21wM29hay5jb20vc2MvZmlsZS9GY 0FlWi8xN01wV3l2TFozODEubXAz

Ape
05-12-2013, 10:00 AM
Good guide Ape!
How about a PvP guide?

Ima start working on my first pvp montage next week prolly.

Griffinfan
05-12-2013, 10:02 AM
Here are a few points,

-Buying off of the CS is crucial to making a good profit with merching, You may have the mentality that buying off of the CS is expensive when in reality if you really know your price fluctuations you can use the CS to give you huge profits. It is all about the timing.

For Example: You know level 22 Forgotten pink bows can sell for 300k because you sold on last week (random example) So you see 3 of them listed for 150-160- and 170k. You can then purchase all three of these with the guarantee that they will go up in price no matter what till the next forgotten event (supply>demand) and you can slowly sell these off at 300k. If you get underpriced just let the item expire and try back in a few days, you should be in no rush to sell it, bide your time.

This will apply for almost any item, it just depends on the market and the demand of the item, Ancient Swamp pinks take longer to sell then your average Artisan leather, but that doesn't mean you cannot make a profit on it.

- You must also keep in mind the cost of relisting items when you are purchasing them, CS will take a cut out of your profits to list it so don't be trying to make profits off of items 5k or less unless you are positive they will sell in a short time.

- To find these great deals set up a search path through the CS whenever you get on, it should go something like this depending on how much time you have to look through the CS

-1-10 pinks (Armors, lvl 10 Weapons/fbows) Purple (Armors, Helms)
11-15 pinks (Armors, Weapons, Shields)
16-20 pinks (Armors, Weapons, Shields)
21-23 pinks (Onyx, Crystal, Earth items)
25-29 pinks (Onyx, Crystal, Earth items/Snipers Helms, Bone Armors)
30-31 pinks (Brainfreeze, Shivering, Iceberg Armors, Swamp Scaled items (level 30-31)
32-35 pinks (Green Ice Brainfreeze Shiv and iceberg, Scaled and Unscaled Swamp Items)
37-39 pinks (Alien Oasis Armors and Helms (dont merch weapons except maybe hunting bows)
40-40 pinks (Alien Oasis Armors Helms and Shields)
41-43 pinks (Alien Oasis Armors and Helms)
(skip 45-49)
50 pinks (Shadow, Death, Hate, Void, Cosmos, Rift)
51-53 pinks (Sewer)
55-55 pinks (Mainly Fury, Raid, Mega Mage)
56-58 pinks (Charmin' , Strongman, Obedience, and sometimes Bigtop, Nuris, Mimicry if you can make profit)
60-60 pinks (Same as above)
61-61 pinks (fang)
63-65 pinks (Fang, crafted and uncrafted)
66-68 pinks (humania)
70-70 (crafted and uncrafted humania)
71-73 pinks
75-76 pinks, Elites
1-15 christmas items
15-35 christmas items
35-65 christmas (I dont recommend buying above level 30 for christmas)
1-15 Halloween
15-35 Halloween
35-55 Halloween
Check All Vanities for any good deals (Bunny Ears, Party Hats, Ancient Coins)
lastly look at purple Christmas and Halloween for good deals

There is also a way to merch called Long Term Merching.

This is were you buy items ahead of time in the hope that they will rise in price (usually things you think will be discontinued.)

For Example: I purchased 2 Elite sea blasters back during the humania cap for 1.7 mil each, I waited till they were discontinued and sold each for 3.3 mil. That was a profit of 2.2 mil just for waiting a few months.

This was also done by some smart merch's with the Black Dragon which used to sell for 3-5 mil and is now worth 10-20 mil a piece.

Hope this helps with your guide,

-Griff

The Happiness
05-12-2013, 10:34 AM
Here are a few points,

-Buying off of the CS is crucial to making a good profit with merching, You may have the mentality that buying off of the CS is expensive when in reality if you really know your price fluctuations you can use the CS to give you huge profits. It is all about the timing.

For Example: You know level 22 Forgotten pink bows can sell for 300k because you sold on last week (random example) So you see 3 of them listed for 150-160- and 170k. You can then purchase all three of these with the guarantee that they will go up in price no matter what till the next forgotten event (supply>demand) and you can slowly sell these off at 300k. If you get underpriced just let the item expire and try back in a few days, you should be in no rush to sell it, bide your time.

This will apply for almost any item, it just depends on the market and the demand of the item, Ancient Swamp pinks take longer to sell then your average Artisan leather, but that doesn't mean you cannot make a profit on it.

- You must also keep in mind the cost of relisting items when you are purchasing them, CS will take a cut out of your profits to list it so don't be trying to make profits off of items 5k or less unless you are positive they will sell in a short time.

- To find these great deals set up a search path through the CS whenever you get on, it should go something like this depending on how much time you have to look through the CS

-1-10 pinks (Armors, lvl 10 Weapons/fbows) Purple (Armors, Helms)
11-15 pinks (Armors, Weapons, Shields)
16-20 pinks (Armors, Weapons, Shields)
21-23 pinks (Onyx, Crystal, Earth items)
25-29 pinks (Onyx, Crystal, Earth items/Snipers Helms, Bone Armors)
30-31 pinks (Brainfreeze, Shivering, Iceberg Armors, Swamp Scaled items (level 30-31)
32-35 pinks (Green Ice Brainfreeze Shiv and iceberg, Scaled and Unscaled Swamp Items)
37-39 pinks (Alien Oasis Armors and Helms (dont merch weapons except maybe hunting bows)
40-40 pinks (Alien Oasis Armors Helms and Shields)
41-43 pinks (Alien Oasis Armors and Helms)
(skip 45-49)
50 pinks (Shadow, Death, Hate, Void, Cosmos, Rift)
51-53 pinks (Sewer)
55-55 pinks (Mainly Fury, Raid, Mega Mage)
56-58 pinks (Charmin' , Strongman, Obedience, and sometimes Bigtop, Nuris, Mimicry if you can make profit)
60-60 pinks (Same as above)
61-61 pinks (fang)
63-65 pinks (Fang, crafted and uncrafted)
66-68 pinks (humania)
70-70 (crafted and uncrafted humania)
71-73 pinks
75-76 pinks, Elites
1-15 christmas items
15-35 christmas items
35-65 christmas (I dont recommend buying above level 30 for christmas)
1-15 Halloween
15-35 Halloween
35-55 Halloween
Check All Vanities for any good deals (Bunny Ears, Party Hats, Ancient Coins)
lastly look at purple Christmas and Halloween for good deals

There is also a way to merch called Long Term Merching.

This is were you buy items ahead of time in the hope that they will rise in price (usually things you think will be discontinued.)

For Example: I purchased 2 Elite sea blasters back during the humania cap for 1.7 mil each, I waited till they were discontinued and sold each for 3.3 mil. That was a profit of 2.2 mil just for waiting a few months.

This was also done by some smart merch's with the Black Dragon which used to sell for 3-5 mil and is now worth 10-20 mil a piece.

Hope this helps with your guide,

-Griff

WB! See? You have too much to offer the community to consider leaving! Staaayyy!

Griffinfan
05-12-2013, 01:23 PM
WB! See? You have too much to offer the community to consider leaving! Staaayyy!

Aw, Ty

I couldnt resist posting I felt like he left alot out of merching

Ape
05-12-2013, 02:19 PM
Aw, Ty

I tried to make the guide as simple as possible and still able to make profit.
I may make a guide more in depth but mostlikely not soon as most people are fine with this I guess.

Loaden
05-14-2013, 01:28 AM
Everyone is stating things people already know.
Someone should make a in-depth merching guide~

Extreme
05-14-2013, 03:34 AM
Aw, Ty

I <3 U griff

vle_hoang
05-14-2013, 03:37 AM
Everyone is stating things people already know.
Someone should make a in-depth merching guide~

Lol. Merching are like doing bussiness in real life, the more people know how your bussiness go, the less profit you make. I hope you understand what i said :)

Caiahar
05-15-2013, 07:14 AM

Aw, Ty

Thank you.
Now get on PL moar! Me and boot wait everyday after school for ya!

Prosper
06-01-2013, 07:34 AM
Nice it's so simple.. I'm a noob myself here but il try some merching takes time :/