PDA

View Full Version : hi..about puchasing platinum..

Lyriko
05-12-2013, 04:52 PM
:cold::cold:
what email should i use when purchasing a platinum..is the one i use in forums??? i cant login
it always say like this Click here! (https://store.spacetimestudios.com/WebStore/store.jsp?status=validAccountRequired&account=hksdfg%40yahoo.com&game=069db975-33a5-43be-9d20-a680fbc6537c&selectedOption=59&notTexasResident=true)

Pls.. Help...:cold::cold::cold::cold:

DocDoBig
05-12-2013, 05:15 PM
Your account email which you use to log into AL. :o

Lyriko
05-12-2013, 05:21 PM
sir...u mean the email i use when login in AL? coz im using thru FB...but i tried it but invaild email..i want to purchase a plat...

DocDoBig
05-12-2013, 06:47 PM
sir...u mean the email i use when login in AL? coz im using thru FB...but i tried it but invaild email..i want to purchase a plat...

Yes i guess so, the correct (full) email as "www.123Abc.com" and then the password of your ingame account,
make sure to check the correct Caps (ADGJ etc.) of letters (if included) in it.
To be honest I'm not really experienced with FB login nor am I a fan of it because of the insecurity which makes "hacking" into accounts way easier, I'd suggest to switch to a email account, i personally use g-mail.

If you still have problems check this thread, it might could help you:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?95955-Can-t-Login-using-Facebook-on-iOS-Here-is-the-Fix!&highlight=Facebook+login

For further information, please contact the Spacetime Studios Support Team by writing support@spacetimestudios.com
or PM a Dev like Samhayne or JustG on the forums, I'm 100% sure that they're will to help you.

Hope i could enlighten you, good luck!

Nikkiii
05-12-2013, 08:59 PM
Yes i guess so, the correct (full) email as "www.123Abc.com" and then the password of your ingame account,
make sure to check the correct Caps (ADGJ etc.) of letters (if included) in it.
To be honest I'm not really experienced with FB login nor am I a fan of it because of the insecurity which makes "hacking" into accounts way easier, I'd suggest to switch to a email account, i personally use g-mail.

If you still have problems check this thread, it might could help you:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?95955-Can-t-Login-using-Facebook-on-iOS-Here-is-the-Fix!&highlight=Facebook+login

For further information, please contact the Spacetime Studios Support Team by writing support@spacetimestudios.com
or PM a Dev like Samhayne or JustG on the forums, I'm 100% sure that they're will to help you.

Hope i could enlighten you, good luck!

It doesnt work doc.

Lyriko
05-13-2013, 02:42 PM
Thx a lot for the reply and advice now i will use g-mail...thx again...=))

Lyriko
05-13-2013, 03:25 PM
Sir/mam..can i ask a questuon again sorry coz im newbie here..ex..i have a char lvl 10 and ilogin it thru fb..i want to login gmail or other email login..my char lvl 10 would be the same or i will start all over again???thx for the replies god bless....

DocDoBig
05-13-2013, 04:33 PM
Sir/mam..can i ask a questuon again sorry coz im newbie here..ex..i have a char lvl 10 and ilogin it thru fb..i want to login gmail or other email login..my char lvl 10 would be the same or i will start all over again???thx for the replies god bless....

I'm not sure for being honest, I'm sorry,
before i say something wrong I'll contact a Dev.

wowdah
05-14-2013, 05:04 PM

click support in the tab section above. I did the same thing, i switched from fb to gmail. the devs helped me. The fb and gmail have to have the same e-mail attached to it though.