PDA

View Full Version : question about progress through quests

Throckmorton
10-11-2010, 12:36 AM
My world Map says I have 18 out of 19 quests done in "Forest Haven". How can I tell which one I still have to do? I ran through all of them again (used the portal, then slogged through it all) and I never saw another NPC with a ? above their head.

Do I have to win an Arena match or something?

Inching
10-11-2010, 12:54 AM
mine shows the same thing... weird??? I just left it

jonboy
10-11-2010, 01:07 AM
Make sure your quest log is empty then go to the towne with the quest and then go to your quest log you should then get a goto i think that's what I did.

Royce
10-11-2010, 01:11 AM
What level are you? There's a Dark Forest quest that I don't think shows up until you're level 10.

Throckmorton
10-11-2010, 06:06 AM
I'm level 11. And "dark forest" is the second town. I have done three of the dark forest quests. It is the first town, Forest Haven, that shows 18 out of 19 quests are complete.

The idea of checking the quest log in the appropriate town didn't work. Still blank. If I go through the portal in town of "forest haven" it sends me to quest #1, which I remember completing. I believe that portal is supposed to send you to your next undone quest: either the next one on your quest list OR to the level that contains your next NPC quest "giver". But I'm new and could be wrong.

Raxie
10-11-2010, 06:07 AM
have you talked to rori in the forest haven town yet?

Throckmorton
10-11-2010, 06:37 AM
Yes I talked to rori.

Ninotschka
10-12-2010, 01:33 PM
I had the same problem and ran through all the quests again to get to number 19. Pain in the butt though.

Throckmorton
10-12-2010, 09:02 PM
I had the same problem and ran through all the quests again to get to number 19. Pain in the butt though.

So did that work? Or did you mean it was a pain in the butt AND still didn't work?

Ninotschka
10-13-2010, 08:33 AM
Yes it did work. Sorry should have said that.

Just realized that another way to do it is to host a game. And just select the quest you are missing. Or join others in existing games for that quest. Hope that works for you. Looks like i still have much to learn :)

CanonicalKoi
10-13-2010, 08:41 AM
The last one for that level should be someone in town telling you to contact someone in the Dark Forest--a way to get people to move on who don't figure it out for themselves. Seems to me that I had to go back to Forest Haven a couple of times to finally get it to trigger. Like you, I'd already done a couple DF quests.

Throckmorton
10-13-2010, 05:27 PM
Yes it did work. Sorry should have said that.

Just realized that another way to do it is to host a game. And just select the quest you are missing. Or join others in existing games for that quest. Hope that works for you. Looks like i still have much to learn :)

But how do you know which one you are missing. The game doesn't display any difference between completed and uncompleted quests.