PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Super Smash Brothers Character?

XghostzX
05-12-2013, 09:30 PM
We've all played one version of the Super Smash Bro's series at some time whether it was from the N64, gamecube, or Wii.

From all of them, if you had to pick one character (or maybe a top 3 favorite), who would they be, and why? I thought about this, 'cause I just downloaded the N64 version onto my computer, and I play the old version of SSB as well as many other N64 games.

Also, who's your least favorite character?

Favorite Character: Fox - throughout each SSB game, him without a doubt.

Least Favorite: King Dedede or Jigglypuff. Jpuff has sucked in every SSB, haa.

Fox is quick, really good when used strategically, love his attack that can reverse any thrown projectiles at him, and he's pretty bad ***.

Any character that's quick is good for me.

Aracnus
05-12-2013, 09:36 PM
OMG.. I loved Captain Falcon and Ness.. Luigi was the last one i got though :-(

I used to play it like 3 hours a day on the N64 like a year ago, haha..

Captain Falcon: Loved his falcon kicks, and falcon punches.. (loved hearing him yell Falcon ... )
Ness: Liked that he hit you with a yoyo, could deflect projectiles, and shoot fire at you..

Redtank
Kirby

Caiahar
Dude I love this game! Its my second fav game after PL.
Currently have wii one.
Fav are: Meta Knight (main character I use) Lucario, Link, toon link (use him cuz he's faster than link :p) and Kirby!
I could say my favorite smashes :D
Aracnus: FALCAN PAUNCH!
Enemy: Oh ****

Aracnus
05-12-2013, 09:38 PM
Currently have wii one.
Fav are: Meta Knight (main character I use) Lucario, Link, toon link (use him cuz he's faster than link :p) and Kirby!

We're talking about N64 not wii man..

HUGE difference!

cookiez
05-12-2013, 09:41 PM
Kirby

No other choice.
Smash bros brawl I cook em in a soup and BAM! I WIN. Best char ever. Gf:)

Redtank
05-12-2013, 09:47 PM
Kirby

No other choice.
Smash bros brawl I cook em in a soup and BAM! I WIN. Best char ever. Gf:)
Me and my brother used to play all the time and he asked me why I used Kirby and I just said "why aren't u" :)

Bootdaddy
05-12-2013, 09:56 PM
Bowser or fox of course :p
Least favorite Jigglypuff

lakersrockftw
05-12-2013, 10:21 PM
Link :D

Caiahar
05-12-2013, 10:22 PM
Currently have wii one.

HUGE difference!
Yea, but ghost said from all 3.
Played N64 one a bit, fav ones there are link, pikachu and kirby. Also played Gamecube one :P And now i have Wii one.
Huge difference, pure awesomeness :D each time it gets better.

Cascade
05-12-2013, 11:20 PM
I was beast with Link on the gamecube.

NECROREAPER
05-13-2013, 12:50 AM
Kirby

dudetus
05-13-2013, 12:51 AM
I was beast with Link on the gamecube.

Ya, same!

My buddy had the game and he got frustrated as he couldn't beat me as I played with Link. He ordered me to change char or gtfo :D. Kirby was my second fsvorite.

XghostzX
05-13-2013, 07:22 AM
You guys only like Kirby because she can fly... Noobs ;)

Caiahar
05-13-2013, 08:06 AM
You guys only like Kirby because she can fly... Noobs ;)
Lies. LIES!
Its the hammer that I like!

TheSnowman
05-13-2013, 08:40 AM
Mr. Game and Watch was my favourite with his 'throwing sausages in the air' attack.

floats
05-13-2013, 10:41 AM
We've all played one version of the Super Smash Bro's series at some time whether it was from the N64, gamecube, or Wii.

From all of them, if you had to pick one character (or maybe a top 3 favorite), who would they be, and why? I thought about this, 'cause I just downloaded the N64 version onto my computer, and I play the old version of SSB as well as many other N64 games.

Fox is quick, really good when used strategically, love his attack that can reverse any thrown projectiles at him, and he's pretty bad ***.

OMG :D! You play ssb too? I thought I was the only one. My favorite is definately Sonic. Why? Cuz I like special move (move from getting the power ball), turning into a gold-like sonic which flies wherever you desire. The deadliest combo I pfer on sonic ;) is 'UP x fastly' where he turns into a ball and spins the enemy making them fly. Then 'up x' kicking the enemy high above, then 'up c' to jump high using come sort of trampoline? It hits em hard ;).

And SSB universal are coming out soon after WIIU is released. Geno, Mallow, Knuckles/Shadow are definitely out ;) (rumors)

floats
05-13-2013, 10:45 AM

HUGE difference!

Oh, sorry if I'm mistaken. On (I call it) P64, I oftenly use pikachu and fox. I like Pikachu when he summons lightning down and I like fox kicking enemies up and up and eventually higher til they are out of the arena flying across the sky.

Cascade
05-13-2013, 11:08 AM
Ya, same!

My buddy had the game and he got frustrated as he couldn't beat me as I played with Link. He ordered me to change char or gtfo :D. Kirby was my second fsvorite.

I knew every single combo for him, lol. Pretty easy to win if you know all the combos he has.

Argyros
05-13-2013, 11:19 AM
Be Snake, he boss playa. I pwned a SMB tourny with him.

XghostzX
05-13-2013, 03:46 PM
Be Snake, he boss playa. I pwned a SMB tourny with him.

He's definitely one of the trickier players to use IMO. He's way too slow for me, I wouldn't use him.

With all his sneaky little tricks with rockets and bombs, I could see that.

Bilaxman
05-13-2013, 03:47 PM
I was pretty good with Princess Peach. It's always fun to hit enemies with frying pans, golf clubs, and tennis rackets ;)

Aracnus
05-13-2013, 03:53 PM
Hehe.. I just noticed you changed the original post Will.. Trying to not cause confusion i guess..

I can add on then:

Fav N64: Captain Falcon/Ness (find other post for reasons)
Least Fav N64: Jigglypuff ... just wow.. who likes this char??

Fav Wii: Ike- Love the flaming sword, and speed.. every time i'm him.. i don't die whole match
Least Fav Wii: Peach/Ice Bros. ... Eh... just don't like em!

Never played the Gamecube version, cus i'm lame, haha..

This also gives me another thread idea (I'll post link)
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?97727-Favorite-Mortal-Kombat-Fighter

XghostzX
05-13-2013, 04:10 PM
Hehe.. I just noticed you changed the original post Will.. Trying to not cause confusion i guess..

I can add on then:

Fav N64: Captain Falcon/Ness (find other post for reasons)
Least Fav N64: Jigglypuff ... just wow.. who likes this char??

Fav Wii: Ike- Love the flaming sword, and speed.. every time i'm him.. i don't die whole match
Least Fav Wii: Peach/Ice Bros. ... Eh... just don't like em!

Never played the Gamecube version, cus i'm lame, haha..

This also gives me another thread idea (I'll post link)
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?97727-Favorite-Mortal-Kombat-Fighter

Haha, nice!

Here's mine, then:

Fav N64: Captain Falcon or Fox
Least Fav N64: Jigglypuff... if this was your favorite character, you must've been pretty happy unlocking her after every first time of playing classic mode. Also, Yoshi.

Fav Gamecube: Fox or Roy
Least Fav: Dr. Mario or JPuff. Dr. Mario was alright, just seemed like a pointless character with Mario there. Wasn't a f Ganondorf an of either.

Fav Wii: Fox, Metaknight, Pit, Sheik, Zero Suit Samus, R.O.B, Zelda/Shiek.
Least Fav: Jpuff, King Dedede, Ganondorf, Snake.

XghostzX
05-13-2013, 04:15 PM
OMG :D! You play ssb too? I thought I was the only one. My favorite is definately Sonic. Why? Cuz I like special move (move from getting the power ball), turning into a gold-like sonic which flies wherever you desire. The deadliest combo I pfer on sonic ;) is 'UP x fastly' where he turns into a ball and spins the enemy making them fly. Then 'up x' kicking the enemy high above, then 'up c' to jump high using come sort of trampoline? It hits em hard ;).

And SSB universal are coming out soon after WIIU is released. Geno, Mallow, Knuckles/Shadow are definitely out ;) (rumors)

No way! Is there a link you could show me for the rumors on the release for it...?

Cahaun
05-13-2013, 04:27 PM

Geno? Mallow? I'd like that. They should be having Smithy and his gang as the main antagonist again sometime. I'd love to see some of those characters in a SSB game.

Aracnus
05-13-2013, 04:30 PM

Dude.. if you find a link.. send me! would so make me wanna buy a WII U system just to play it!!

A char i'd love to see added are more pokemon, and possibly Pac-Man/Mrs. Pac-Man.. and Zero Suit Samus as a seperate char..

XghostzX
05-13-2013, 04:50 PM
Dude.. if you find a link.. send me! would so make me wanna buy a WII U system just to play it!!

A char i'd love to see added are more pokemon, and possibly Pac-Man/Mrs. Pac-Man.. and Zero Suit Samus as a seperate char..

Not to mention, if you add Sonic into the game, you need to add Shadow and/or Knuckles/tails!

The Sadness
05-13-2013, 05:09 PM
Fav: Marth

Trenton
05-13-2013, 05:43 PM
Bowser and Kirby <3

loliamsocool
05-13-2013, 05:58 PM
Ike - I always liked the fire guys, and with game cube controller's yellow stick, his insta charge attack was unbeatable. The power combined with the fact that I always dodged a lot using the rolls made me super sexy SSBB Playa. #SSBB SWAG

Roy - He was another fire guy, I liked just to charge up his skill and blow myself up. It was fun.

Link - My first choice as a beginner. His jumping spin move and chain saved me more times than not. Plus I enjoyed spinning.

Ganondorf - Swag.

And for SSBB's sake, I liked Sonic. Even though he was hard to control and useless against good rollers, the whatchamacallit ability when you smashed the rainbow ball thingy he had was just too badass.

loliamsocool
05-13-2013, 05:59 PM
Oh and I definitely forgot my least favorite: King DeeDeeDee. Too slow, fat, and rich for my taste.

Caiahar
05-13-2013, 06:21 PM
I can draw up a match between Mario and Kirby :P
Fav in N64: Link Kirby Pikachu fox
Fav in Gamecube: Young link (faster then link!) Mewtwo, pikachu, fox and Kirby.
Fav in Wii: Meta knight (my favv!) Lucario, toon link (basically young link..faster then link!) Kirby, link, fox, pikachu, sonic.
Hated characters: Peach, snake, Mario and Luigi, King DDD, bowser, ganondorf (so slow, even when he runs its as if hes walking) jigglypuff.

Today someone in class said Zero Suit Samus is hot...
Me: DA HEQ

Spyce
05-13-2013, 06:26 PM
Ike!

XghostzX
05-13-2013, 06:26 PM
Browser and Kirby <3

Yes, Browser is a solid character.

@Shadow - You'd tap that Gurll Zero Suit... ;-)

lakersrockftw
05-13-2013, 06:27 PM
How are people good with bowser I suck with him.

Caiahar
05-13-2013, 06:29 PM
Browser and Kirby <3

Yes, Browser is a solid character.

@Shadow - You'd tap that Gurll Zero Suit... ;-)
I almost said DA F*** but said DA HEQ?!
Should I make da comic or not?

Cahaun
05-13-2013, 07:17 PM
Any of these characters are ones that I'd like to see in the next SSB

XghostzX
05-13-2013, 09:40 PM
^^ That would be sweet!

Randomguy
05-13-2013, 09:49 PM
Lucario.. Spam down b and run

Randomguy
05-13-2013, 09:49 PM
Wii right?

Kixxler
05-13-2013, 10:07 PM
Donkey Kong. Even though he wasn't fast, he was actually good for punching and throwing. And he had a really good range for jumping so I could come back up after being kicked off a cliff.

dudetus
05-14-2013, 08:30 AM
U will see the age of posters as they can't spell Bowser correctly.

#Sneswasmychildhood

Caiahar
05-14-2013, 08:31 AM
^^ That would be sweet!
Da Mario guys? Or comic?

floats
05-14-2013, 11:06 AM

#Sneswasmychildhood

You*

U narhb :/

floats
05-14-2013, 11:16 AM
I remake a new, here it goes

P64 : pikachu
Cube thingy : Mewto cuz when you grab an enemy, Mewto is like controling the person, making it fly, he was like 'oooH yeahh' and the enemy is like 'oOarghH NaW!'

Least favorite : Dede, too slow for sonic lol :p, the twin Ice knuckle heads.

Favorite : Sonic and armPIT. Okay, for real guys Pit has all the gear he could have to become a Super - Ultimate Warrior. He has shield that reflects long range attacks, wings to fly in occasions of falling or running, his Sword which could spin like azz and its hard to escape from it, arrowz to shoot far, and a cool look :p.

XghostzX
05-14-2013, 03:48 PM
I remake a new, here it goes

P64 : pikachu
Cube thingy : Mewto cuz when you grab an enemy, Mewto is like controling the person, making it fly, he was like 'oooH yeahh' and the enemy is like 'oOarghH NaW!'

Least favorite : Dede, too slow for sonic lol :p, the twin Ice knuckle heads.

Favorite : Sonic and armPIT. Okay, for real guys Pit has all the gear he could have to become a Super - Ultimate Warrior. He has shield that reflects long range attacks, wings to fly in occasions of falling or running, his Sword which could spin like azz and its hard to escape from it, arrowz to shoot far, and a cool look :p.

Oh, the Ice Climbers! I've never liked them, because if your side kicked died, you're screwed.

And Pit also has a weapon similar to Fox, when you press down B, A shield pops that can reflect projectiles. He's definitely up there!

Aracnus
05-14-2013, 05:40 PM
Oh, the Ice Climbers! I've never liked them, because if your side kicked died, you're screwed.

And Pit also has a weapon similar to Fox, when you press down B, A shield pops that can reflect projectiles. He's definitely up there!

Eh.. Ice Climbers are annoying.. their power-up is cool, but only thing that is..

Pit is kinda cool, but even if you can deflect projectiles doesn't mean that char is good.. And i don't get why people are dissing Ganondorf, i kinda like the dark magic attacks!

Caiahar
05-14-2013, 06:16 PM

Eh.. Ice Climbers are annoying.. their power-up is cool, but only thing that is..

Pit is kinda cool, but even if you can deflect projectiles doesn't mean that char is good.. And i don't get why people are dissing Ganondorf, i kinda like the dark magic attacks!
Dude ganon is powerfulll! Da only thing is that hes slow...

XghostzX
05-14-2013, 07:51 PM

For any strategic player, being able to repel a shot from (in example) Samus with her huge blast is so useful. Every damage taken, counts.

As for Ganon... eh, his running is literally his walk. I'd rather use captain falcon... Ganon is just a replica of him, but more powerful... Captain Falc. is still powerful.

Caiahar
05-14-2013, 08:22 PM

For any strategic player, being able to repel a shot from (in example) Samus with her huge blast is so useful. Every damage taken, counts.

As for Ganon... eh, his running is literally his walk. I'd rather use captain falcon... Ganon is just a replica of him, but more powerful... Captain Falc. is still powerful.
I wonder if all us SSBB fans could exchange codes so we could fight against each other.
SSB series is true pvp and FFA.

Zaonabiuibil
05-14-2013, 08:39 PM
N64 Favorite was Fox

GameCube Favorite was Link

Wii Favorite was Sonic (I'm one of the few people who can control his final smash well enough to get kills in)

XghostzX
05-14-2013, 09:19 PM
I wonder if all us SSBB fans could exchange codes so we could fight against each other.
SSB series is true pvp and FFA.

Oh, dude! Sweet idea, I might create a database for this. Good idea!

@Zaona - Sonic is definitely a playable character, and effective for quick and small attacks. Most players consider him a lower tier character... if you can't do enough quick attacks consistently, you're screwed. But yeah, his final smash his pretty sick.

Aracnus
05-14-2013, 09:19 PM

Yeah.. i hate how he's slow, and basically all of his stuff is slow, but great power.. Like you said too, Falc. is just like him but faster.. I still sometimes favor him in Wii version of N64..

N64 Favorite was Fox

GameCube Favorite was Link

Wii Favorite was Sonic (I'm one of the few people who can control his final smash well enough to get kills in)
Do tell how you get his final smash so perfect bro ;)

Caiahar
05-14-2013, 09:29 PM
I love it in WiFi matches when I choose a completely stupid character and own ppl with it ^_^ too bad no chat function.
Which Final smash do you guys like most?
Best: Probably Sonics, pikachus, lucarios, both links.
Worst: Peach (makes you sleep and makes peaches drop. Easily conterable by going to end of stage and jumping off, and comeback when smash has ended.)
Jigglypuffs: Grows big and causes no dmg. Just pushes away, counterable like peaches.

Aracnus
05-14-2013, 09:55 PM
I love it in WiFi matches when I choose a completely stupid character and own ppl with it ^_^ too bad no chat function.
Worst: Peach (makes you sleep and makes peaches drop. Easily conterable by going to end of stage and jumping off, and comeback when smash has ended.)
Jigglypuffs: Grows big and causes no dmg. Just pushes away, counterable like peaches.

I lost my wifi.. would pwn so bad if i still had!

My fav Power-up: Ike's, and Samus', and Snakes' - All 3 are total pwnage!
Least Fav: Jpuff's... and Luigi's..

Caiahar
05-14-2013, 10:30 PM

I lost my wifi.. would pwn so bad if i still had!

My fav Power-up: Ike's, and Samus', and Snakes' - All 3 are total pwnage!
Least Fav: Jpuff's... and Luigi's..
Snakes..you can aim, how awesome iz dat?
Samus' is good, except she turns into tight clothed girl afterwards.

Urqui
05-14-2013, 10:49 PM
R.O.B. is probably the most retarded one of all the games.

Caiahar
05-14-2013, 11:00 PM
Lol, I do good with him.

XghostzX
05-15-2013, 03:52 PM

Hmm, best smashes...

on small courses like Final destination, without a doubt the landmaster that Fox, Falco, and Wolf can use. Sonic, of course, which has a similar one to pikachu. Marth's is amazing if you can time it up right. I'm a fan of Ike and Olimar with their final smashes.

The worst ones are Jpuff (figures), Peach... Metaknight's sucks sometimes.

Caiahar
05-15-2013, 06:16 PM

Hmm, best smashes...

on small courses like Final destination, without a doubt the landmaster that Fox, Falco, and Wolf can use. Sonic, of course, which has a similar one to pikachu. Marth's is amazing if you can time it up right. I'm a fan of Ike and Olimar with their final smashes.

The worst ones are Jpuff (figures), Peach... Metaknight's sucks sometimes.
Metaknights is kinda bad, only reason I use him so much cuz hes good without the smash.
Smash works only when you're close :/
You know, meta is good at dodging marths smash.
Do the up attack where he flys up, or simply jump.
Sometimes marth goes right off stage and dies :O
Make dat SSB database!

XghostzX
05-15-2013, 09:25 PM
Metaknights is kinda bad, only reason I use him so much cuz hes good without the smash.
Make dat SSB database!

I don't think there's enough to be honest, you can do it :)

Caiahar
05-15-2013, 09:27 PM
Make dat SSB database!

I don't think there's enough to be honest, you can do it :)
But..I dont know the first thing about databases.
There was that O&C.database made by redryder.
But idk anything about it :/

Aracnus
05-15-2013, 09:34 PM
I found a couple stat sites.. (Wii ... Maybe some N64)

http://www.supercheats.com/guides/super-smash-bros-brawl-character-guide/

http://www.freewebs.com/ssbbarena/brawlcharacterstats.htm

Aracnus
05-15-2013, 09:59 PM
Excuse double post but i couldn't help myself!

** want one like? PM me the char(s) you want, and name!

XghostzX
05-16-2013, 06:18 AM
But..I dont know the first thing about databases.
There was that O&C.database made by redryder.
But idk anything about it :/

All you do is talk about the SSB community that likes to play on wii. You literally say "post your Wii friend code if you want to play others over wifi connection"

People put down their codes, and when you see them, you edit your main page with their code and username.

Aracnus
05-16-2013, 07:10 AM
All you do is talk about the SSB community that likes to play on wii. You literally say "post your Wii friend code if you want to play others over wifi connection"

People put down their codes, and when you see them, you edit your main page with their code and username.

I was kinda thinkin the same thing too.. I mean sure, this game is pretty awesome, and fun.. but it's not your life! (Plus, that sounds like a creeper)

Caiahar
05-16-2013, 07:20 AM

I was kinda thinkin the same thing too.. I mean sure, this game is pretty awesome, and fun.. but it's not your life! (Plus, that sounds like a creeper)
It used to be my life before I got realllllly addicted to PL lol!

Aracnus
05-17-2013, 03:35 PM
It used to be my life before I got realllllly addicted to PL lol!

Do better things with your life then man. don't devote it to games..

Also, if ya want one of the sigs. like i made, haha.. (PM me the char, and text to add)

Zeus
05-17-2013, 04:30 PM
I love Kirby.

Cahaun
05-17-2013, 06:22 PM
R.O.B. was my favorite :p

Aracnus
05-17-2013, 06:58 PM
What does R.O.B. even stand for? Robert? Bob?

Caiahar
05-17-2013, 07:59 PM
What does R.O.B. even stand for? Robert? Bob?
Idk.

Aracnus
05-17-2013, 08:14 PM
Gotta love Google.. R.O.B. means: Robotic Operating Buddy

XghostzX
05-17-2013, 10:00 PM
Gotta love Google.. R.O.B. means: Robotic Operating Buddy
Is that legit? :o

Greencrow
05-18-2013, 03:57 AM
Kirby~

25thninja
05-18-2013, 10:43 AM
Lucas and peach XD
Least: Mario

Aracnus
05-18-2013, 07:28 PM
Lucas and peach XD

How can you like Peach??

Caiahar
05-18-2013, 08:10 PM
Lucas and peach XD

How can you like Peach??
I didnt recognize u, your diff avatar ._.
Usually, when im completely bored to death, I use peach in WiFi battles. Idk why shes in the game anyways..

XghostzX
05-18-2013, 10:55 PM
Usually, when im completely bored to death, I use peach in WiFi battles. Idk why shes in the game anyways..

The Wifi always lags for me in SSBB!

Trenton
05-18-2013, 11:36 PM

#Sneswasmychildhood I'm sorry, as I was tired and didn't notice autocorrect. Fixed it just for you. :) And how does age have anything to do with spelling something right?

Caiahar
05-19-2013, 08:58 AM

The Wifi always lags for me in SSBB!
It lags like heck when either
My mother is using the computer nearby
Or
My brother is playing PL on his tablet ir watching videos.
Otherwise its fine.

Bless
05-19-2013, 06:17 PM
Samus. Yeah I went there.

XghostzX
05-19-2013, 07:24 PM

Respectable character. That charged up blast shot? Can never go wrong with it.

Aracnus
05-19-2013, 07:58 PM

yup ;-)

Wish you had Zero Suit as a choosable player

Caiahar
05-19-2013, 08:00 PM

And da smash is powerful!
Except its slow, and she turns into a weak girl afterwards :/

Swords
05-21-2013, 09:25 PM
Toon link FTW!

floats
05-22-2013, 08:15 AM
Toon link FTW!

lol Dream. just lol :p

XghostzX
05-22-2013, 03:53 PM
Fox is bes

Cascade
05-22-2013, 05:14 PM
You know you are good at SSB when you can beat everyone with Princess Peach.

Cahaun
05-22-2013, 06:32 PM
Don't forget about Jigglypuff :p

Valkiryas
05-22-2013, 06:46 PM
Zelda... Sheik.

Is so awesome.

Petrichor
05-23-2013, 08:44 AM
I was always Kirby :o

Theholyangel
05-23-2013, 02:45 PM
The best are Toon Link, Zelda, and Sonic ;P pwn anyone with those three!

Matutd
05-23-2013, 02:54 PM
Kirby is sooooo OP haha, I was always kirby

Caiahar
05-23-2013, 06:11 PM
Kirby is sooooo OP haha, I was always kirby
ikr, dat hammer.

Matutd
05-27-2013, 12:46 AM
Don't forget about Jigglypuff :p
Jigglypuff > Mr game and watch

Thiscrow
05-28-2013, 03:53 PM
yup ;-)

You can:) with the wii remote n nun-chuck hold down Z until you get to the stage select screen

Favorites: snake, zero suit samus, and marth

Least favorites: olimar and jpuff

XghostzX
05-28-2013, 04:40 PM
yup ;-)

You can:) with the wii remote n nun-chuck hold down Z until you get to the stage select screen

Favorites: snake, zero suit samus, and marth

Least favorites: olimar and jpuff

Yes, he's right.
BUT, Zero Suit should be able to say as Zero Suit when you use her final smash.

PownagePlus
06-01-2013, 10:07 PM
Snake.
Snake: *Kick*
Enemy: WEEEEEEEEEEE

True story lol :)

XghostzX
06-02-2013, 12:43 PM
Snake.
Snake: *Kick*
Enemy: WEEEEEEEEEEE

True story lol :)

Ehhh too slow for me :D

Aracnus
06-02-2013, 01:55 PM
Snake is too confusing.. His attacks are pointless, only thing i like is his Super Smash..

MightyMicah
06-04-2013, 10:03 AM
Nice thread, Ghost!

I'd say Link has been my favorite! I can remember playing as him back when I was like 8 years old! I liked Luigi a bit more during melee, (since Link was a bit op) but picked up on Link again during Brawl. I cannot wait for the next one to be released! I like him particularly well in Brawl because I have discovered a great method of kiting the enemy away by using the whirlwind, arrows, bombs, and so on. Plus his downward stab is a great way to ko opponents.

My least favorite character has got to be either Mr. Game&Watch, or Jigglypuff. I actually like both of them and play as them on occasion, but they just are my least favorites over all.

XghostzX
06-04-2013, 01:13 PM
Nice thread, Ghost!

I'd say Link has been my favorite! I can remember playing as him back when I was like 8 years old! I liked Luigi a bit more during melee, (since Link was a bit op) but picked up on Link again during Brawl. I cannot wait for the next one to be released! I like him particularly well in Brawl because I have discovered a great method of kiting the enemy away by using the whirlwind, arrows, bombs, and so on. Plus his downward stab is a great way to ko opponents.

My least favorite character has got to be either Mr. Game&Watch, or Jigglypuff. I actually like both of them and play as them on occasion, but they just are my least favorites over all.

Link is one of those characters, whereas if you can't use his tools properly, you'll lose. His bombs, arrows, and boomerangs are a great way to deal a good amount of damage from a distance. If you can't do this, then it completely defeats the purpose of his playing style.

He's also a cool character :D

MightyMicah
06-04-2013, 05:10 PM
Link is one of those characters, whereas if you can't use his tools properly, you'll lose. His bombs, arrows, and boomerangs are a great way to deal a good amount of damage from a distance. If you can't do this, then it completely defeats the purpose of his playing style.

He's also a cool character :D

Yes sir! I always wanted to play Mario but he just didn't have enough range for me.

Drearivev
06-08-2013, 02:43 PM
I've played the Melee version a bit, but that was years ago, so can't remember anything from that. But currently, I have a Wii, and my favourite is Snake. His Melee attacks (punches and kicks) are so good for both offense and defense. They do 14-20 damage if you use the full combo. Also, I like his parachute :D Just go fly up, lol. And his charged gun attack....oh...that's beast! Fully charged, and you can do 35 damage. I once played in Corneria (a Melee stage) and got 4 kills until I died. Then I started my streak again, and got another 3. Total score at the end of the game was +6. Only downside I find about Snake is that he's slow. Else he is the best imo. I''ve gotten over 1k kills with him, and he has the third most hit percentage out of all the characters even though he has second most play time (first being Samus because my brother always uses her). You guys should check out your favourite characters' stats and post them here, especially kills.

Xbuddyjosh
06-09-2013, 08:09 AM
Marth.

XghostzX
06-09-2013, 11:15 PM
Marth.

Marth's a girl, right?

Y O L O
06-14-2013, 03:29 PM
Link. Nuff said

Garvhoz
06-16-2013, 04:55 PM
I play the brawl version, and I would have to say my top are:
Wolf
Link
Toon Link
Meta knight
ROB
(Not exactly in that order)

Least favorites are:
Kirby
Snake
Sonic
Ness
Lucas
And King Dedede

Their play styles didn't work out for me and as a result I didn't like them, I'm decent at them but I prefer my top five

XghostzX
01-23-2014, 02:05 PM
Fox bes

programmed
01-23-2014, 03:33 PM
Fox bes

Nuuu pikachu bes. Just spam that lighting. Works every time ;)

XghostzX
01-23-2014, 06:31 PM
Nuuu pikachu bes. Just spam that lighting. Works every time ;)

Lel Pikachu was good in n64

Rolocolo
01-23-2014, 08:56 PM
Kirby is by far the best, just keep on eating!

Wish i could do that in real life >_>

programmed
01-23-2014, 09:51 PM
Kirby is by far the best, just keep on eating!

Wish i could do that in real life >_>

Kirby is fun. Eat them and spit them out off the edge :D

Vvild
01-24-2014, 07:43 AM
i'm gonna go with captain falcon

always loved that guy

XghostzX
01-24-2014, 11:01 AM

always loved that guy

When I first saw him in N64 I couldn't stop using him.

Caiahar
01-25-2014, 11:09 AM

always loved that guy

When I first saw him in N64 I couldn't stop using him.
Lol ikr.

FALCON PAAWWWWNCH!!!

Rescind
01-25-2014, 11:32 PM
my favorite characters would be FOX and DONKEY KONG!
for donkey kong i would use him to troll. when i got bored i would just grab my opponent and suicide with him/her. grab-holds on back- just walk off the edge of the map- kill me and him- best tie in that game

MightyMicah
01-27-2014, 02:42 PM
Lel Pikachu was good in n64

Oh freak, yes! My childhood is coming back! Haha I can still remember my friends using that same move. Over and over. "PIKAAAA" *lightning comes down and smashes you* "PIKAAAA" *repeat* "PIKAAAA" and then K.O. :D

XghostzX
01-27-2014, 04:10 PM
Oh freak, yes! My childhood is coming back! Haha I can still remember my friends using that same move. Over and over. "PIKAAAA" *lightning comes down and smashes you* "PIKAAAA" *repeat* "PIKAAAA" and then K.O. :D

It was too OP of a move ;)

Laar
01-28-2014, 07:48 PM
I liked Peach in SSB Melee for GameCube, that smexy lady was OP

Caiahar
01-28-2014, 10:29 PM
It was too OP of a move ;)

Pikachu: PIKAAA!! PIKAAA!! PIKKAAAAAAAA!! (endless amounts of thunderbolts)
Captain Falcawn: FALCAWN PAAWWW-*gets struck by lightning*

I loved to troll with kirby by eating them, going off ledge till bottom of screen, spit em out, and fly back up. xD

All for one, and one for all.

MightyMicah
01-29-2014, 09:43 AM
Pikachu: PIKAAA!! PIKAAA!! PIKKAAAAAAAA!! (endless amounts of thunderbolts)
Captain Falcawn: FALCAWN PAAWWW-*gets struck by lightning*

I loved to troll with kirby by eating them, going off ledge till bottom of screen, spit em out, and fly back up. xD

Haha! So true about captain falcon! I could never get that falcon punch off. But when I did, it would be a K.O.

Oh gosh I always hated that! In Brawl there's an even worse tactic with Bowser. You can literally grab them and both of you go shooting of the edge. It's a great tactic for when you, as bowser, have more lives than your opponent. Then you can just keep suiciding with them haha.

XghostzX
01-29-2014, 07:09 PM
Haha! So true about captain falcon! I could never get that falcon punch off. But when I did, it would be a K.O.

Oh gosh I always hated that! In Brawl there's an even worse tactic with Bowser. You can literally grab them and both of you go shooting of the edge. It's a great tactic for when you, as bowser, have more lives than your opponent. Then you can just keep suiciding with them haha.

DK > Bowser

Caiahar
01-29-2014, 10:20 PM
DK > Bowser

Lol, in SSBB that DK attack where he continuously slams the ground.
DK: *drinks alcohol* *slams ground like a maniac* "OOOO OOOO OOO OO!!"
CF: FALCAWN PAWWWWNNCCC-*gets slammed on foot by DK*
CF: YOU IDIOT!!! YOU STUBBED MY TOE!!! At least I got closer to saying my signature punch than last time.

MightyMicah
01-30-2014, 11:04 AM
DK > Bowser

This is true. My sisters used to hate it when I was DK cause I'd just pick them up and run xD Then after awhile they thought it was funny and they'd want me to be DK :P

Lol, in SSBB that DK attack where he continuously slams the ground.
DK: *drinks alcohol* *slams ground like a maniac* "OOOO OOOO OOO OO!!"
CF: FALCAWN PAWWWWNNCCC-*gets slammed on foot by DK*
CF: YOU IDIOT!!! YOU STUBBED MY TOE!!! At least I got closer to saying my signature punch than last time.

Right? Oh, gosh, Captain Falcon cracks me up. If I had a dime for every time his "Falcon Punch!" Got interrupted, I'd be a millionaire for sure.

Zylx
01-31-2014, 03:57 AM
Link!!!!! I loved the legend of zelda since i was a kid!! Ocarina of time is my favorite!! (But i also liked windwaker)

Caiahar
01-31-2014, 06:56 PM
This is true. My sisters used to hate it when I was DK cause I'd just pick them up and run xD Then after awhile they thought it was funny and they'd want me to be DK :P

Right? Oh, gosh, Captain Falcon cracks me up. If I had a dime for every time his "Falcon Punch!" Got interrupted, I'd be a millionaire for sure.

I wonder how does CF ever even finish the attack in his main series..he must have some slow or dumb enemies :/

XghostzX
01-31-2014, 07:46 PM

Haha so true on Falcon Punch always being interrupted

saool
02-03-2014, 05:16 PM
idk if anyone mentioned the new one coming out...maybe a fav new character for some might be coming out?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvudMu-5kIU&feature=youtube_gdata_player

XghostzX
02-03-2014, 06:21 PM
idk if anyone mentioned the new one coming out...maybe a fav new character for some might be coming out?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvudMu-5kIU&feature=youtube_gdata_player

The new characters are supposed to be the animal crossing dude, megaman (which will be my personal favorite new character), some princess from super mario galaxy, and the wii fit trainer woman. Kind of a weird pick.

saool
02-03-2014, 06:27 PM
Yeah it's funny in the trailers how she beats them up though lol

Caiahar
02-04-2014, 04:13 PM
The new characters are supposed to be the animal crossing dude, megaman (which will be my personal favorite new character), some princess from super mario galaxy, and the wii fit trainer woman. Kind of a weird pick.

I was so hoping there would be other characters :( why the animal crossing person .-.? I want different (better stop before I start ranting)
And for some reason I predicted Megaman to come in. But isn't Megaman made by CapCom (or something like that)?
I'm waiting do much for the 3ds version to come out, I think it would really cool in 3D.
And I'm going to cry because Meta Knight isn't there :'( It was announced on the website or some video I think.

XghostzX
02-04-2014, 04:50 PM
I was so hoping there would be other characters :( why the animal crossing person .-.? I want different (better stop before I start ranting)
And for some reason I predicted Megaman to come in. But isn't Megaman made by CapCom (or something like that)?
I'm waiting do much for the 3ds version to come out, I think it would really cool in 3D.
And I'm going to cry because Meta Knight isn't there :'( It was announced on the website or some video I think.

Metaknight was not put in the first edition of ssb4 but they made a poll and put like 15 characters in and people voted for who they wanted back...

first place went to "other" and second place went to meta knight... so we'll see.

I really would've liked to see Shadow from the Sonic series. It also would've been neat to see Waluigi, Koopa Troopa, Yoshi's girl (the pink dino, forgot the name), and boo. They're missing so many core nintendo classic characters.

Caiahar
02-04-2014, 07:04 PM
Metaknight was not put in the first edition of ssb4 but they made a poll and put like 15 characters in and people voted for who they wanted back...

first place went to "other" and second place went to meta knight... so we'll see.

I really would've liked to see Shadow from the Sonic series. It also would've been neat to see Waluigi, Koopa Troopa, Yoshi's girl (the pink dino, forgot the name), and boo. They're missing so many core nintendo classic characters.

I've actually looked into why metaknight was going to be removed from ssb4, well it's because he's somehow OP. People tend to abuse that thing in ssbb where you use his down special move (that sounds weird :/) where he disappears for a second and reappears a little distance away from where he disappeared. People abused it by keep on tapping the "down" button enough when he disappears so you can stay invisible forever.
Shadow would be awesome, although he would be a bit like sonic, but still different.
I'm thinking if boo was added he'd be OP. Not sure why. There are like 10 more chars I want to be added, but not all are exactly made by Nintendo.

MightyMicah
02-05-2014, 01:07 PM
I'm very afraid for the next SSB. I feel like it's gonna be a repeat of "Star Wars Battlefront" back when they tried to do the whole PsP and DS crap.

XghostzX
02-05-2014, 04:53 PM
I've actually looked into why metaknight was going to be removed from ssb4, well it's because he's somehow OP. People tend to abuse that thing in ssbb where you use his down special move (that sounds weird :/) where he disappears for a second and reappears a little distance away from where he disappeared. People abused it by keep on tapping the "down" button enough when he disappears so you can stay invisible forever.
Shadow would be awesome, although he would be a bit like sonic, but still different.
I'm thinking if boo was added he'd be OP. Not sure why. There are like 10 more chars I want to be added, but not all are exactly made by Nintendo.

I don't think Meta Knight was necessarily OP but he was definitely a top tier character.

Whenever I think of Shadow I would think that he's slightly slower than sonic but slightly more powerful, but their sets of attacks/special attacks would be different. And shadow looks sweet.

What other characters are you thinking of? One's that would have a chance of making it into the series, though.

Itoopeo
02-05-2014, 05:01 PM
When i was young, the only way to play was called outside. Characters were anything you could find and storyline was made by you.
Later, when I was like 8, i got my first ATV and i started to troll around with it.

XghostzX
02-05-2014, 06:31 PM
When i was young, the only way to play was called outside. Characters were anything you could find and storyline was made by you.
Later, when I was like 8, i got my first ATV and i started to troll around with it.

nope soz this is ssb discussion ty

Caiahar
02-08-2014, 07:05 AM

I don't think Meta Knight was necessarily OP but he was definitely a top tier character.

Whenever I think of Shadow I would think that he's slightly slower than sonic but slightly more powerful, but their sets of attacks/special attacks would be different. And shadow looks sweet.

What other characters are you thinking of? One's that would have a chance of making it into the series, though.
I thought the same about Meta knight. His final smash attack isnt too great, but makes it up with his meelee fighting. I want him back :p
I want shadow obviously. Somethin like him screaming "CHAOS CONTROL" for final smash would be cool.

Some of the characters I want in the series is Sora from Kingdom hearts, Waluigi from Mario (not so much tho :/) and some really cool powerful Pokemon to replace that annoying jigglypuff. jigglypuffs useless >_<

And I think Mewtwo should be Brought back from Ssbm. True, he wasnt that powerful, but he could be brought back and made to be stronger.
Ofc tho ppl say lucarios the new mewtwo.

XghostzX
02-08-2014, 01:57 PM
Mewtwo will always be cooler than lucario ^

Reunegade
02-08-2014, 02:18 PM
pls, mega stones in ssb

Caiahar
02-08-2014, 03:26 PM
Mewtwo will always be cooler than lucario ^
Dat shadow ball was OP. Looks way kewler than lucarios aura sphere.
#savemew2
#bringbackdamew2
I so want kingdom hearts characters ._.

Caiahar
02-13-2014, 11:44 PM
Saw some trailers on the Super Smash Bros. Channel, and based on what I saw, the new characters that are known are
Villager boy from Animal crossing
Megaman from..well Megaman
Wii Fit female trainer from..Wii Fit
Little Mac da boxer from idk ._.
Rosalina and Luma from Mario Galaxy.
I'm guessing rosalina and luma will be like the ice climbers, two attackers at once.
Wiifit trainer made me lol at the trailer.
Little/big Mac and cheese makes me hungry.

If meta knight doesn't come back in ssb4, then Megaman (and dont forget da kurby) probably be my favorites.

I think megamans attacks are awesome :P

Radicalee
02-18-2014, 02:11 AM
Id go with Zelda although she's a much lower tier her teleport is awesome plus you get to control 2 forms her explosive ball is too good. She's easily a master at long range and short range. She has a 2 second invulnerability when she switches from the girl form to sheik.
Least favorite is sonic his speed gets in my way all the time!!!!! i roll of the map as him