View Full Version : Lower levels appearing where they aren't supposed to be

Asahetek
05-12-2013, 09:52 PM
A few times i've seen some lower levels end up in elite or pvp for higher levels, for example i was running and elite jarl waiting for a party when a level 25 warrior suddenly entered the zone and ran to the enemies and started the clock so i left. A little while ago i was pvping and a level 28 or 29 warrior ended up on my team.

Is anyone else experiencing these things?

Asahetek
05-15-2013, 07:13 PM
Surprised no one seems to be commenting on this, i've seen some level 29 or less in pvp games for lvls 30-31 and was a little confused why a level 25 ended up in a elite map.

wowdah
05-15-2013, 07:22 PM
So,
for the pvp, whatever the level is, the lowest level can be -2 from your level, or +2 from your level.

Like if there was a level 6, level 4s, 5s, 6s, 7s, and 8s could join.

As for your elite map thing, this has never happened to me. only level 30+ can join elite maps so idk man,

Asahetek
05-18-2013, 03:38 AM
Don't know how he got in either lol darrko poped in the map before the level 25 and then left after the level 25 ran forward and started the clock also had some guild member mention something about a level 1or something in elite but don't know if it's true or not.

Hmm, I'm a level 31 and before that never had anyone join my pvp games lower than level 30.