PDA

View Full Version : Looking for group/guild I can do runs and fit in with.

Ellyidol
10-11-2010, 01:04 AM
Hey guys.

I'm currently a level 50 bear. I've been trying to look for a consistent group lately that does ALL Ao3 bosses (Victory Lap).

I have no problem potting up or such as long as I can trust the group.

I'm currently doing University in Aus, and I'm 20 years of age if that helps.

Looking forward to making new friends and getting more into the game.

Cheers

Arjun
10-11-2010, 02:59 AM
Ellie - Wht’s up. Currently have a lvl 50 bear too and am working on bringing up my archer and mage to spec. Am a member of the wolfpack and of guildless.

Just to bring you up to speed. Guildless is run (ipso facto) by Jonboy (here on the forums - a fellow Aussie to boot). And wolfpack by Kiri-Fnord (currently MIA but based out of Japan I believe). There was a guild way-back-when; call of - Aussie Pride. But we haf no hear from them for ages on the Forums. I think the Yeti’s done capture and eat’s them all. OMG A Quest!!!

Reason I mention these three - two of which I is a proud member of, is because a lot of the members should have some on-line time in common with you. Being based out of Aus and Japan respectively (and Ind), most of us guys are on-line at similar times. 3-4 max 6 hours ahead of and or behind each other. So find the time to manage at least a couple of good runs a week at the very least. Realistically and speaking from what brief experience. Brief cause it’s still early day’s and as you know we are all waiting for in-game guild implementation. That and the Auction house thank you very much (I can’t hold any more purples).

Links -

http://wolfpackguild.guildlaunch.com/

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/group.php?groupid=37

not sure if you can go through the second link - is to guildless at STS website here itself. Incase you cannot then just run a search or catch up with Jonboy.

Teflon
10-11-2010, 04:58 PM
I've just started up a guild/group that might work for you. Please see my post on the "The Respectable Bunch". I hope our charter meets your expectations.

jonboy
10-11-2010, 05:16 PM
Hey Elli if your interested in group runs and stuff like that send me a pm.

Wbto-Angeluscustos
10-11-2010, 05:27 PM
yeah send me one too i love group runs especially all bosses in victory lap[p//. great drops there so pm me or add my lvl 50 archer.. :)

xera
10-12-2010, 09:02 AM
please send me a pm too

Ellyidol
10-12-2010, 11:00 AM
Cool! Nice to know guys. You know my Ign so most of the time if I'm on and not doing much I'm up for bosses :D