PDA

View Full Version : Please post your unused skills and subskills of sorcerers

Linkincena
05-13-2013, 04:08 AM
For e.g.: Curse... (Hardly seen anyone use it)
Please give your opinions... You can also post sub-skills e.g.: Push of Shield is used very less..

After compiling this list... this post will go to Suggestions and Feedback part of the forums..
Thanks for your input guys...

U can also suggest replacement skills based on your imagination ^_^

Bullox
05-13-2013, 06:17 AM
1. Curse....what a crap!

2. Gale Force...

3. Heal and Mana over time

4. Electrical Discharge... what a Nonsense!!

Yakiniku
05-13-2013, 10:46 AM
1. Lightning: Elec Discharge

2. Gale: Outward Squall -_-

3. Frost: Arctic Shatter

4. Shield: Displacement Wave

5. Curse: all :\

6. Lifegiver: MP/HP regen over time

Laikiscz
05-13-2013, 12:58 PM
Hi linkin, i tested skills many times, and after 1 year playing i noticed...

1-Fireball- Stun, hit multiple enemies

2-Shield or Heal-i think every sorcer should have minimum 1 defensive skills, i have both

3-Ice, Lightning or Clock- ice and lightning have good damage and ice stun, clocks are only good for tombs and pvp when u run (flag)

Energizeric
05-13-2013, 04:57 PM
4. Electrical Discharge... what a Nonsense!!

This actually works very well. :)

Bullox
05-14-2013, 02:09 AM
Sure? I never skilled it again...pls explain me.. is it worth to skill again?

Pyromagnium
05-14-2013, 03:53 PM
1. Gale
2. Curse...I wish it was better and we had a 5th skill slot...
3. Displacement Wave on Arcane Shield
4. 20% Ice patch on Frost Bolt
5. The mana and health HoTs on Life.

Energizeric
05-16-2013, 12:52 AM
Sure? I never skilled it again...pls explain me.. is it worth to skill again?

Electrical Discharge causes Lightning Strike to become an AoE skill. Keep in mind it only works if you kill the target, so it will not be very useful against elite mobs as it will take 10+ hits to kill them. But in places like the tombs or hauntlet, if you use charged lightning strike, you will kill most mobs on the first try, and then 1 out of 4 times you use it you will get AoE. And this AoE causes more damage than any other AoE skill that you can imagine. It basically wipes out almost every mob within sight.

So few players have this skill upgrade, that when I run in a party in WT4 I get comments like "OMG" and "WTF" after the AoE happens. Also, sometimes (on rare occasion) you can hit the AoE on a critical hit and then you are talking 1k+ damage to all mobs in the area.

Linkincena
05-16-2013, 12:57 AM
Electrical Discharge causes Lightning Strike to become an AoE skill. Keep in mind it only works if you kill the target, so it will not be very useful against elite mobs as it will take 10+ hits to kill them. But in places like the tombs or hauntlet, if you use charged lightning strike, you will kill most mobs on the first try, and then 1 out of 4 times you use it you will get AoE. And this AoE causes more damage than any other AoE skill that you can imagine. It basically wipes out almost every mob within sight.

So few players have this skill upgrade, that when I run in a party in WT4 I get comments like "OMG" and "WTF" after the AoE happens. Also, sometimes (on rare occasion) you can hit the AoE on a critical hit and then you are talking 1k+ damage to all mobs in the area.

Yep true energi...
Keep on posting guys ...
need max number of opinions for a bigger voice from sorcerers ^^

Bullox
05-16-2013, 01:00 AM
Ty Energizeric :)

But that's what i mean... in Elite it's nearly worthless...

Energizeric
05-16-2013, 01:11 PM
Ty Energizeric :)

But that's what i mean... in Elite it's nearly worthless...

Yes, I agree with that. Not useful in elite dungeon. It's very useful if you farm kills in the tombs or hauntlet, and also when you are leveling up.

yuriramos
05-19-2013, 07:31 PM
This actually works very well. :)

Im thinking about adding electrical discharge on my pvp build, im just not sure if it works.

Linkincena
05-20-2013, 08:55 AM
Im thinking about adding electrical discharge on my pvp build, im just not sure if it works.
It works in pvp... tested ok