PDA

View Full Version : Taking screenshots

Death Dealer
05-13-2013, 05:00 AM
Hi everyone, I have been playing DL about 2 months now (ign Baasabae) and I enjoy playing every day. I have 2 questions to ask and have tried to find answers but have had no luck. Well come to think of it let me make that 3 questions:

1. When searching for answers to my questions I typed in questions using different combinations of words in the search box on the top right side of the forum page, is there any other method to find answers without starting new thread and risking asking same things over ?

2. How do I take a screenshot in Dl ? I have tried my "print screen" key but it either does not work or I am looking for screenshot in wrong place (my documents)

3. When playing the campaigns in multiplayer mode after killing the boss there are several drops lying around. Is it just a matter of who picks them up first or am I seeing only the drops that are my share of the loot.

Sorry if any of the answers to these questions considered self evident or common sense. Thank you in advance if you can help me. BTW I am playing the game and viewing the forum on my windows PC

hellangelsdf
05-13-2013, 07:16 AM
Hi everyone, I have been playing DL about 2 months now (ign Baasabae) and I enjoy playing every day. I have 2 questions to ask and have tried to find answers but have had no luck. Well come to think of it let me make that 3 questions:

1. When searching for answers to my questions I typed in questions using different combinations of words in the search box on the top right side of the forum page, is there any other method to find answers without starting new thread and risking asking same things over ?

2. How do I take a screenshot in Dl ? I have tried my "print screen" key but it either does not work or I am looking for screenshot in wrong place (my documents)

3. When playing the campaigns in multiplayer mode after killing the boss there are several drops lying around. Is it just a matter of who picks them up first or am I seeing only the drops that are my share of the loot.

Sorry if any of the answers to these questions considered self evident or common sense. Thank you in advance if you can help me. BTW I am playing the game and viewing the forum on my windows PC

hii.. 2. are u playing DL using computer or mobile ? if you are playing from computer just press print screen and paste it in ms paint.. then u can save it as jpg.. :) ,, or u can try faststone capture software..
3. boss drops your share of loots.. its random drops

DocDoBig
05-13-2013, 01:18 PM
I suggest you Snipping Tool Plus for PC!

caabedez
05-13-2013, 07:06 PM
the loot drops are individual

Totallymad
05-15-2013, 01:02 AM

Hi! Here we go

1) Bro best method you and everyone who read this can use is GOOGLE. In its search window you need to type your search query and site: site address

For example, to find your post on this forum via google type in it: Taking screenshots site:http://www.spacetimestudios.com

2) When you are pressing PRINT SCREEN button, image of your screen store in buffer, to use it you need some graphical program like PAINT or any other. Run it make a new file and press CTRL+V or select PASTE from menu.

Little tip: To make screenshot of your active window only press ALT+PRINT SCREEN

3) It doesn't matter who pick them, all drops are individual and only available for you

P.S. I hope it will help you and others. Have a nice day! =)