PDA

View Full Version : A new quest that has an EXCELLENT Reward!!!!

darylrose1611
05-13-2013, 08:28 AM
Why wont u put some daily quests in the towns that has a free 5-10 platinums that can be taken 2x per day.. This quests might give you more Fans and more players would advertise your game... Just try it for 5 months and see what will happen... All players might like it that way IT will gain more Likes !!!!! its me Glaciano please try it...

Hope u a Good Day Sir/Maam...

TO:
AL Team
Daryl Oseņa(Glaciano:IGN)

Rare
05-13-2013, 08:38 AM
Too much possibility of abuse.

They did something similar for PL and it changed. They COULD add something for ONLY end gamers though (normal/elite cap). This would significantly reduce the possibility of people amassing plat armies.

Kraze
05-13-2013, 09:16 AM
Too much possibility of abuse.

They did something similar for PL and it changed. They COULD add something for ONLY end gamers though (normal/elite cap). This would significantly reduce the possibility of people amassing plat armies.

After removing something similar from pl I can't see it coming back in any form. However a quest that was so hard that it took mythic perseverance to complete that gave some awesome reward would be cool

Rare
05-13-2013, 10:11 AM
After removing something similar from pl I can't see it coming back in any form. However a quest that was so hard that it took mythic perseverance to complete that gave some awesome reward would be cool

hmmmmmm Cyber questish?

drgrimmy
05-13-2013, 02:07 PM
hmmmmmm Cyber questish?

Yep, cyber quest in PL. Those were some good times :)