PDA

View Full Version : Fairy Tail~

floats
05-13-2013, 11:02 AM
Who are your favorite characters on this awesome anime and why? Mine are Natsu, Laxus, and Racer. Natsu cuz his the main character besides Lucy on this anime and that he had some incredible power and a hero heart. Laxus cuz his one of Fairy Tail's strongest members (sadly, he tried to take Makarov's title). I still remembered when the Raijin Group (laxus' bodyguards) and him attack Magnolia and made into such sort of game. Laxus fought Erza, Natsu, Gajeel, and Mystogan at the same time. Shows how much power he can get. The last is Racer who was/is the fastest magic user. Idk why but he got beat by Mirajane when the time Oracion was reborned.

Enough of mine :p, what's yours?

floats
05-14-2013, 10:14 AM
Bump, nobody watched the best anime evah?

Spyce
05-14-2013, 08:15 PM
Naruto*

floats
05-15-2013, 06:38 AM
Gah, now I gotta post new thread.

Greencrow
05-15-2013, 07:25 AM
65 episodes and then stop.

One piece still rocks \../

floats
05-15-2013, 07:51 AM
65 episodes and then stop.

One piece still rocks \../

Wut naruto?

For the record, Fairy Tail is bes anime :3

Naruto is boring eventually.

Greencrow
05-15-2013, 09:21 AM
Wut naruto?

For the record, Fairy Tail is bes anime :3

Naruto is boring eventually.

I stopped watchin FT at 65th ep.

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk HD

Blind
05-15-2013, 06:30 PM
I never have and never will try to watch any other anime besides naruto.

I'm already enough of a nerd thx to sts.

floats
05-16-2013, 09:12 AM
I never have and never will try to watch any other anime besides naruto.

I'm already enough of a nerd thx to sts.

Watching Naruto makes you more nerdy than ever. Experienced it myself saying ' Naruto so kewl, how do ninjas jump 3 meters high? How do they disapear with smokes on it? How did Naruto transformed into a nak*d blonde girl with whiskers on it?

floats
05-16-2013, 09:13 AM
I stopped watchin FT at 65th ep.

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk HD

Well, if ur wondering where the rest 100 more episodes, u can visit (giving a leak) gogoanime.com. Type 'Fairy Tail episode *'

Sus
05-16-2013, 09:49 AM
Didn't watch it

floats
05-16-2013, 10:06 AM
Didn't watch it

Go watch it then.

Sent using blood on bathroom wall.

Spyce
05-16-2013, 07:32 PM
Go watch it then.

Sent using blood on bathroom wall.

Fairy Tail has good and bad points...
Good: It has good comedy for most of the time (In my opinion, of course.), I like the characters, the fights are alright, and it gets somewhat exciting at times.

Bad: Too much 'ecchi' I'm not really a fan of ecchi, but if it's not a lot I don't really mind... but Fairy Tail sometimes just goes overboard. The creator is bad at explaining things. Usually, when an unusual event occurs, it's explained, but only partially, or without explaining as to why a certain event occurred.
The powers aren't much to go on... some are alright, some are good, some are bad.

Sorry if I didn't help much. I was lazy.

floats
05-17-2013, 01:30 AM
Meh, I'm too lazy to quote ur opinions but...

Good : moral, strongest moral on friendship more than Naruto, fights are epic not like Naruto throwing kunais and shuriken at each other even tho would know it misses.

Bad : none, movies perfect, makes sense ona magic world.

Blind
05-17-2013, 10:45 AM
Watching Naruto makes you more nerdy than ever. Experienced it myself saying ' Naruto so kewl, how do ninjas jump 3 meters high? How do they disapear with smokes on it? How did Naruto transformed into a nak*d blonde girl with whiskers on it?
Hahah mate you just reminded me of a former classmate who argues in your style. He is a big nerd :p

First, i don't think naruto is "so kewl". When bored it's fun to watch.

I really don't think about such details, how they jump and be cool ninjas doesn't bother me.

Cero
05-19-2013, 09:00 AM
Naruto = too much fillers/sidetrack stories which is dumb.

fairytail - the story is getting good if you keep watching til recent episode.

one piece - is prolly more fun to watch than naruto and fairytail

floats
05-19-2013, 09:16 AM
Sigh