PDA

View Full Version : Item Colors

HectorCruz
04-28-2010, 04:35 PM
I feel like I've seen this thread before, but I can't find it. I need some clarification on item colors/rarity, because some folks said stuff today in-game that got me thinking I might be colorblind.

Gray
White
Orange
Green
Purple
Pink

Is this the order/colors? I was told today that there was both blue and purple. And that blue was more common than pink, and purple was rarer than pink. But if both exist, either I have only seen one, or I'm colorblind.

Zeya
04-28-2010, 04:48 PM
That's the right order. There's only one color between green and pink, and that is what people are calling blue or purple. It looks more like purple to me.

btutterrow
04-28-2010, 05:32 PM
I feel like blue is a lot less common than pinks, but maybe there are just a lot less blues...

Flamin
04-28-2010, 08:08 PM
There should be even more rare items that are blue, red, yellow, and black.
Items sorted by quality and rareness:
Grey = Trash
White = Common
Uncommon = Orange
Green = Rare
Purple = Epic
Pink = Legendary (the pink needs to be a brighter pink so people can more easily tell difference between purple and pink)

Red = Mythical
Bright Blue = Magnificent
Bright Pale Yellow (or Gold) = Unimaginable
Black = Unconprehendable/Unconcievable

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?749-The-New-Ideas-And-All-Ideas

Bright Pale Yellow (or Gold) might be switched with Black, on the order of the rareness, but I dont know.

Noname
04-28-2010, 08:12 PM
Bright Pale Yellow(:

HectorCruz
04-28-2010, 09:55 PM
okay...then my sight is fine. I think people might be calling purple blue, and calling pink purple. I like your idea for rarer items, Flamin, but maybe just make purple and pink harder to find. Another idea I have is to emulate Willy Wonka, releasing a limited number of some awesome looking weapon, and then having a counter somewhere (News?) that keeps track of how many are left, and who finds them.