PDA

View Full Version : pvp warrior

Cremated
05-13-2013, 12:49 PM
can i buy good 30 gear for warrior with 250k and i always die ;(

Mystiq
05-13-2013, 12:53 PM
Its like you're talking about buying gear, but then you suddenly change topics to a randomn "and i always die ;("

Darko
05-13-2013, 01:08 PM
That's pretty standard... even with mythic gear warrior will always die...we have been nerfed beyond comprhension so rogues can't dominate the game

Bless
05-13-2013, 02:38 PM
That's pretty standard... even with mythic gear warrior will always die...we have been nerfed beyond comprhension so rogues can't dominate the game Quit ranting darko, pm your thoughts to a dev. Its not like us forumers can buff your "nerfed" warrior class.

Infrico
05-13-2013, 02:51 PM
Warrior are OP in groups
Rogues are OP in 1 v 1

This is what STS has left us with... GET OVER IT!

Spects
05-13-2013, 02:51 PM
Team up with mages and rogues (or better warrior ganging). If theres contact with enemy cast your horn then run backwards and let your teammates do the work.
Cherrypick some ks and cast horn if needed. That's how I roll lol.
And basically this is the only way to maintain a positive kdr as a warrior in endgame besides warrior ganging.

Infrico
05-13-2013, 02:52 PM
Team up with mages and rogues (or better warrior ganging). If theres contact with enemy cast your horn then run backwards and let your teammates do the work.
Cherrypick some ks and cast horn if needed. That's how I roll lol.
And basically this is the only way to maintain a positive kdr as a warrior in endgame besides warrior ganging.

Wow, we sent the message the exact same time... literally o.o as soon as I sent it I refreshed the page :O

Mystiq
05-13-2013, 03:07 PM
Warrior are OP in groups
Rogues are OP in 1 v 1

This is what STS has left us with... GET OVER IT!

Ehm, seeing as you have a 12 warrior twink, you would know that warriors always win in a 1v1 ( at low twink anyways), and rogues (still at this lvl) are the ones that are good in groups (because they can hide behind their team and hit massive crits)

Cero
05-13-2013, 03:13 PM
can i buy good 30 gear for warrior with 250k and i always die ;(

level30gear isnt enough to tank those crits and dmgs from myth gear PvP'ers.
+the low dmg from your weapon can't make enough cut unless you prayed all nighter for the KS.

Mystiq
05-13-2013, 03:24 PM
Im so good at getting the Ks, especially in PL, i dunno y, i just have perfect timing with an auto when enemies health bars look empty.

Darko
05-13-2013, 03:51 PM
level30gear isnt enough to tank those crits and dmgs from myth gear PvP'ers.
+the low dmg from your weapon can't make enough cut unless you prayed all nighter for the KS.

See even a mage is saying average equip can't hack it, ajd o have emailed devs and get nothing...only chance for warrior is if there are two other wwarriors

Infrico
05-13-2013, 04:39 PM
Ehm, seeing as you have a 12 warrior twink, you would know that warriors always win in a 1v1 ( at low twink anyways), and rogues (still at this lvl) are the ones that are good in groups (because they can hide behind their team and hit massive crits)

I haven't updated my signature, I don't twink at 12 anymore. ANYWAYS, you're 100% wrong in what you've said. A pro level 12 rogue would know an str/int build is best...these are the only two outcomes that would happen in a level 7-14 rogue vs warrior fight, either the rogue wins or the fight never ends. For level 21+, a high chance that the rogue will win... a pro rogue would know how to conserve mana. At level 16, im really not sure, Lilbless seems to say warriors are op, but I don't see how that would happen if Rogues are able to dominate warriors at 21, its practically the same thing I thought, but I haven't played l16 PvP in some time, will be going back to it soon tho :)

And... 5 warriors is just the best team-combo you can have... no rogues... no mages... just 5 warriors, you can argue but thats just an AL fact.

Bless
05-13-2013, 05:22 PM

I haven't updated my signature, I don't twink at 12 anymore. ANYWAYS, you're 100% wrong in what you've said. A pro level 12 rogue would know an str/int build is best...these are the only two outcomes that would happen in a level 7-14 rogue vs warrior fight, either the rogue wins or the fight never ends. For level 21+, a high chance that the rogue will win... a pro rogue would know how to conserve mana. At level 16, im really not sure, Lilbless seems to say warriors are op, but I don't see how that would happen if Rogues are able to dominate warriors at 21, its practically the same thing I thought, but I haven't played l16 PvP in some time, will be going back to it soon tho :)

And... 5 warriors is just the best team-combo you can have... no rogues... no mages... just 5 warriors, you can argue but thats just an AL fact. at 16 wars always get saved by their heal cooldown cuz rogues dont do dmg to em to nuke em, hehe i can beat 80-90% of those OP gorillas now, i did tons of 1v1s to practice and i got my combo down >:D come 16 bro

Gundamseed
05-13-2013, 06:01 PM
at 16 wars always get saved by their heal cooldown cuz rogues dont do dmg to em to nuke em, hehe i can beat 80-90% of those OP gorillas now, i did tons of 1v1s to practice and i got my combo down >:D come 16 bro

patience...young one