PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Mortal Kombat Fighter?

Aracnus
05-13-2013, 04:03 PM
We all have probably played it, and had to have a fighter they always picked.. (please list system + game if know on too)

Tell me which one was your favorite (and why?) - Then tell me which one was your least favorite (and why?)

My Fav was Sub-Zero (MK1) .. Loved his ice based attacks, and baws name.. AND Blaze (MK Armageddon) .. Loved fighters on fire, haha

Least Fav was Mokap.. He looked so gay (excuse forum people) Just looked like one of those people in an action movie with the suits on..

Cahaun
05-13-2013, 04:18 PM
I'd say that I liked just Sub-Zero and Scorpion the best out of all of the ones I know. (Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe/ PS3)
I did have other Mortal Kombat games, but I can't remember much about them.

saool
05-13-2013, 04:38 PM
I've played almost all MK games, and still my fav is Subzero. I did get the Injustice God's Among Us Collector's Edition for PS3 recently because it's from the makers of MK and it's pretty awesome so far!

Edit: Scorpion is my other favorite!

quanebo
05-13-2013, 06:18 PM
scorpion n subzero, played deadly alliance on ma ps2 for a while lol

Zaonabiuibil
05-13-2013, 06:54 PM
Scorpion and Kung Lao

-------------------
Sent using spray paint on the city walls.

Spyce
05-13-2013, 06:56 PM
Subzero looks the best.

Raiden, Scorpion, Smoke, and Nightwolf are the best fighters.

Helicopter
05-14-2013, 05:55 AM
I have played By Far EVERY Mortal Kombat Game And My Fav Was Sub-Zero
But when Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks came out,I LUUVED Kung Lao Then MK V.S DCU Came out and then I loved Sub-Zero.........Again

Oh and Btw I got Injustice for X-Box.....I wish There was an MK DLC.

P.S Aracnus,Mokap was named that because of "Motion Capture" So he looked like something you would see in a behind the scenes of a movie.

P.S. Noob's Last name is Saibot because of you Read is full name backwards,it would read as Tobias Boon (One of the Lead Producers of Netherrealm Studios aka Midway)

swexcist
05-14-2013, 06:48 AM
Raaaaiden all the way. Fkk yeeah

LwMark
05-17-2013, 10:32 AM
Sub, scorp, cyrax, smoke

Slant
05-17-2013, 10:41 AM
scorpion... using the kunai is too much fun

Bless
05-21-2013, 02:30 PM
Yup subzero. Kitana/Jade for a lil sexiness ;)