PDA

View Full Version : What's Your Favorite System? And Game For It?

Aracnus
05-13-2013, 04:26 PM
The title really explains all of it..

This thread is mainly just to tell what your favorite system of all-time is?
- Could be anything from Sega, to N64, to DS, to 360..

Also, to tell what your favorite, or most played, game for that system is..

My Fav system has to be N64, or original Gameboy..
- Most addicting games ever started there.. Loved playing Donkey Kong country, and SSB on N64, and Kirby/Golden Sun on Gameboy..

Message to Mod/Dev:
"Would love if there could be a poll for the favorite system.. i can add options, or you guys can!"

Disclaimer:
**Not trying to be a stalker, just wondering, hehe.. ;)

Trenton
05-13-2013, 05:41 PM
Definitely N64, and favorite games were Mario Kart, this other Mario game, ( forgot name D: ) and 007: Golden Eye.

Cahaun
05-13-2013, 05:48 PM
Definitely N64, and favorite games were Mario Kart, this other Mario game, ( forgot name D: ) and 007: Golden Eye.
Could it be Super Mario 64 or Mario Party 1, 2 , or 3? N64 is the best console that Nintendo made IMO (SNES did have good ones)

Battlegrinder
05-13-2013, 05:52 PM
I'm split between N64 with Goldeneye 007 and Perfect Dark, or Xbox 360 with Fallout 3 and Saints Row series.

XghostzX
05-13-2013, 05:54 PM
N64: Mario Kart, SSB, and Mario Party 2

quanebo
05-13-2013, 06:21 PM
N64, Mario kart and conkers bad fur day (messed up game but fun to play haha)

Caiahar
05-13-2013, 06:24 PM
Gamecube: SSB meelee
N64: those legend of Zelda games
Wii: SSBB, Mario kart Wii, legend if Zelda Ocarina of time.
DS: um few Pokemon games lol
3ds: Um...Legend of Zelda ocarina of time, Mario cart 7.

Cahaun
05-13-2013, 06:30 PM
Anyone else heard of Project 64? It's a N64 emulator for computers and works really well. I even managed to hook up my PS3 controller and mapped out the buttons to the N64 controller layout.

SNES) Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
N64) Super Mario 64/ Legend of Zelda: OoT/ Donkey Kong 64/ Mario Party 2/ Mario Kart (And more)
PS2) Battlefield 2: Modern Combat/ Star Wars Battlefront 1 and 2/ Destroy all Humans 2/ Baulders Gate: Dark Alliance/ Champions of Norrath 1 and 2/ Lego Star Wars (And more)
Wii) Super Mario Galaxy
PS3) Battlefield 3/ The Elder Scrolls 4 and 5
PC) Star Wars Battlefront 1 and 2/ Halo: Combat Evolved/ SPORE/ CoD 4/ Project 64 (everything in the N64 area)

quanebo
05-13-2013, 06:41 PM
Anyone else heard of Project 64? It's a N64 emulator for computers and works really well. I even managed to hook up my PS3 controller and mapped out the buttons to the N64 controller layout.

SNES) Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
N64) Super Mario 64/ Legend of Zelda: OoT/ Donkey Kong 64/ Mario Party 2/ Mario Kart (And more)
PS2) Battlefield 2: Modern Combat/ Star Wars Battlefront 1 and 2/ Destroy all Humans 2/ Baulders Gate: Dark Alliance/ Champions of Norrath 1 and 2/ Lego Star Wars (And more)
Wii) Super Mario Galaxy
PS3) Battlefield 3/ The Elder Scrolls 4 and 5
PC) Star Wars Battlefront 1 and 2/ Halo: Combat Evolved/ SPORE/ CoD 4/ Project 64 (everything in the N64 area)

never heard of but I should look into it sounds pretty cool.

James Otto Sweet Heart
05-13-2013, 06:45 PM
You mentioning that Golden Eye game brings back memories of me playing it with my two cousins. Sadly though it is one of the few games that I have ever played on the Nintendo 64 system because I never got one myself. The only systems that I ever got myself were the first Nintendo and the first Game Boy. My cousins had those two, but also had the 64 system as well as the Super Nintendo which was the previously released system. I believe that they went onto to get others systems that were later on made, but I am not sure which ones, but they are where I got my exposure to the Super Nintendo and 64 system which are the only systems that I have played besides the two that I had myself other than a little bit of playing the first Sega Genesis through a couple of friends who had one.

I love at least one game from every system that I have played, but out of what I have played, my most favorite system I guess would have to be the Super Nintendo because of the first Super Mario game that was made for the system, Super Mario World I believe was the name of it, as well as Super Mario Cart and the Donkey Kong Country games which I loved playing on my Game Boy only they were known as Donkey Kong Land for that system. :) :) :)

God bless you and my cousins and childhood friends always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. I love the two systems that I was able to get myself very much too because they were of course the first Nintendo and first Game Boy. By the way, thanks for asking about this because it brought back some good memories for me. :) :) :)

Cahaun
05-13-2013, 06:47 PM
It's pretty awesome. All the ROMs I used with it worked as smooth as if you were using the N64. Maybe even smoother at a better resolution. It's a free emulator, so that makes it even better.

Spyce
05-13-2013, 06:48 PM
My favorite game is NBA 2k13.

Zaonabiuibil
05-13-2013, 06:51 PM
N64:

Zelda, Ocarina of Time

-------------------
Sent using spray paint on the city walls.

Cahaun
05-13-2013, 07:47 PM
Here's a thing for anyone interested in Project 64 and wanting to play any old 64 game on their computer.

Project 64 link:
http://www.pj64-emu.com/downloads/project64/binaries/

Best place to get ROMs link:
http://coolrom.com/

If you want to know how to hook up a PS3 controller, tell me and I'll post another link for that.

Aracnus
05-13-2013, 09:31 PM
Man.. i'm still waiting for a system that can play any game.. from any system on it..

Imagine how many slots for games it'd have, haha!

Xvanitykingx
05-15-2013, 09:28 PM
Here is a list of my old and new systems/games:

Systems/Games I used to own and like:
-Gamecube: Super Mario Sunshine (an all time favorite), Need for Speed 1 and 2 and Pokemon Colosseum (I recently sold this for $100, I didn't know it was worth so much!)
-Gameboy Advanced: Pokemon Fire red, Leaf green, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Platinum, Diamond and Pearl
-Ps1: Gta 3 and Need for Speed most wanted (I think lol, don't remember)

Systems/Games I own and like:
-Ps2: Call of duty The Big Red One, and another one which I cant remember right now, Gta Liberty City, Liberty City Stories, Vice city, Vice city stories and Gta San Andreas!!
-Ps3: Black ops, Black ops 2, Red Dead Redemption, Midnight Club L.A, Gta 4, Gta San Andreas (New) and Gta 5 (It's already my favorite and it hasn't even come out yet):p
-Xbox 360: (Same list as Ps3, Reason? Because I have friends who play different systems... Duh!)
-Nintendo DS Lite/DSI/XL/3DS: Pokemon Soul Silver, Heart Gold, Black, White, Black 2, White 2, Mario party, Mario galaxy, Super Smash Bros, Super Mario Bros 3, Mario Kart
-IPhone 4/4s/5//IPod Touch 4/4s/5//IPad 1/2/3//IPad mini: Pocket Legends, Star Legends, Dark Legends and Arcane Legends :D

Coming soon:
-Playstation 4
-Xbox 720

Ps. I wish I had more lol, but you can only have so many. :p

~Xvanitykingx