PDA

View Full Version : new weapon thoughts

AKILIOS
05-13-2013, 05:34 PM
Warrior :Brassknuckles, lance !!!! and sheild

Mage: golves with magic gem" iron manish", headband like murdoc

Rouge: throwing knifes or ninja stars?, long staff spear

Duel weild ? So If i was a mage i can carry two nordr jewel of brutilitys or two mythic guns

Warriors sword sheild wont ,hammers wont work ,two storm swords will work,or storm and a pitsword

Rouges bow wont work but since rouge duel weilds already it would be cool if you can change one of the blades to something else so it wont be two of the same but insted 2 different

These are just suggestions

Jellowpy
05-13-2013, 05:52 PM
Nahhh

AKILIOS
05-13-2013, 06:13 PM
Nahhh

We need more weapons for the future why not lol

tootallll
05-14-2013, 09:45 AM
Warrior: Some kind of spear that can be thrown from a distance...

beeckazoid
05-14-2013, 10:08 AM
Warrior: Some kind of spear that can be thrown from a distance...

-.- long ranged for a tank? ..... Think about it ^^'

Greencrow
05-14-2013, 10:39 AM
2 hammers for warriors = gg

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk HD

killwithfire
05-14-2013, 10:42 AM
If wars had long range the entire balance on the game would so screwed up. Mages with dual wild would have the same effect. What would be cool, is if it worked like pm. In that, if you have enough of any base stat, you are able to equip that gear, eg. A war with a bunch of Dex can equip daggers. And since you had to remove some strength to put dex, it would be over powered. Just my opinion. ;)

Cremated
05-14-2013, 12:59 PM
I'm still interested in the 'Tickle stick of Fatality'.

Teuzha
05-15-2013, 10:30 AM
I got blasted for suggesting a spear. I think it's a good idea. People who aren't warrior don't get it. If you are by yourself, levels can be impossible. And why should I have to blow all my health and pots being a punching dumby for all the mages and rogues hiding behind me.

AKILIOS
05-18-2013, 11:40 PM
i used to play monster hunter for ps2 GREAT GAME! but yeah check out
the lance and sheild

i was thinking possibly a weapon that has taunt for warrior "not chance to taunt" but taunt with range
brass knuckles will be awesome more like gauntlets huge gloves with spikes
or frost gauntlets, or fire gauntlets or thunder
or mythic gauntlet that creates a weapon when equipped
so lets say you have fire gaunts youll have a sword made of pure fire

lace and sheild should have the high damage and dps because youre poking insted of swingin

i was thinking of small duel wield hammers higher dps

range weap for warrior should be a slingshot

AKILIOS
05-18-2013, 11:49 PM
update to axe throw also?....boomerang? insted of hitting one it should hit atleast 5 to 6 monsters and when coming back it should pull them

lightslight
05-19-2013, 05:10 AM
Rogue: gunblade for short and long range ^.^

Azepeiete
05-21-2013, 07:44 AM
And why should I have to blow all my health and pots being a punching dumby for all the mages and rogues hiding behind me.

Perhaps you should make a rogue, because you just described the warriors job perfectly, and don't like it.

As for the thread, I don't support it. I just like it the way it is. Having one character from all 3 classes, it just feels like each class can perform their job well when played well.

killwithfire
05-22-2013, 06:04 PM
I just like it the way it is. Having one character from all 3 classes, it just feels like each class can perform their job well when played well.

I could not agree more. :)