PDA

View Full Version : Add m/s to Rift items.

Ellyidol
10-11-2010, 05:35 AM
No not more m/s, because it currently has 0.

Overlord/jacob helmet of rift = 0 m/s
Power Suit of Rift = 0 m/s
Force cutter/scimitar = 0 m/s
Force kite/screaming skull = 0 m/s

If I've counted correctly it only gives a total of 11 h/s too.

I've seen mages wear cosmos items and have (36?) m/s AND 11 h/s.

Birds have quite high m/s too I believe from void pieces, low-decent h/s.

Would be understandable if Rift gave really high h/s, but for 11 h/s only and 0 m/s it seems rift armors are only for looks. (aside from higher armor).

Raxie
10-11-2010, 05:47 AM
well, rift gives so much armour and the weapons are so strong. i think it would just make str overpowered.

Ellyidol
10-11-2010, 05:49 AM
Mmmm in a way, yeah rift does give quite an amount of armour. I get 161 with no thoth gear I think. With weapons, I only find the gurgox hammer really good, sometimes I swing with the scimitar and its like no damage dealt to some aliens.

Damage = birds to me anyway :D

Raxie
10-11-2010, 05:55 AM
well, have one thoth and the rest rift. also, scimitar fails.

Ellyidol
10-11-2010, 05:57 AM
Yeah thats what I'm doing. Kinda sucks though how I can't complete the entire rift set with one of those cool jacob/overlord helms.

Force cutter doesn't seem to be any different, adds 7 armour though with a decent dps so its a good tanky weapon. When its time to do damage pull out hammer :D

Raxie
10-11-2010, 05:59 AM
tanks aren't meant to do damage. they are meant to soak up all the damage and let mages or archers do the dps. i reckon hammer is more for looks. do you have rift plate?

Ellyidol
10-11-2010, 06:06 AM
Yeah which still brings me back to m/s, if birds/mages aren't meant to be tanking either they still get the same h/s we do.

Debuffs alone like screams, taunt, beckon, self-buffs brings my mana down to roughly 1/2 or less so by the next round of spamming its all gone.

Nah no plate yet, seems quite hard to come by though I saw one drop today :(

Raxie
10-11-2010, 06:09 AM
honestly, if we add mana to rift... all hell will break loose as tanks will be unstoppable with so much armour and mana regen in pvp...

Ellyidol
10-11-2010, 06:20 AM
Fair enough, I wouldn't know with Pvp since I've only killed 4. lol I'd be fine with it really, what disturbs me most is why birds/mages can have as much h/s as us too. Not saying add 10 m/s. Maybe not even more than 5.

Jsaieagle
10-11-2010, 06:44 AM
I think dev is fair this time. Rift has got too high armor (161!!) while void and cosmos got 120 armors only...

You have to give up one rift for m/s or you can use a whole set of rift for unbreakable armor.... this is fair and this makes the game balance! If rift gives enough h/s, m/s and unstoppable armor, there is no any reason for wearing cosmos and void...

Good job dev!! :)

BeardedBear
10-11-2010, 07:25 AM
I think dev is fair this time. Rift has got too high armor (161!!) while void and cosmos got 120 armors only...

You have to give up one rift for m/s or you can use a whole set of rift for unbreakable armor.... this is fair and this makes the game balance! If rift gives enough h/s, m/s and unstoppable armor, there is no any reason for wearing cosmos and void...

Good job dev!! :)

Has unbreakable armor been confirmed with rift set? Do you glow or see any special effect with whole set equipped?

Also, what is a full rift set, as there are many combinations.

TheLaw
10-11-2010, 07:34 AM
Yeah which still brings me back to m/s, if birds/mages aren't meant to be tanking either they still get the same h/s we do.

Debuffs alone like screams, taunt, beckon, self-buffs brings my mana down to roughly 1/2 or less so by the next round of spamming its all gone.

Nah no plate yet, seems quite hard to come by though I saw one drop today :(

can i know where and who exactly drops this particularly rare item? and who got the drop?

Ellyidol
10-11-2010, 07:41 AM
Overlord dropped it, forgot the name some gibberish thing. Don't worry he wasn't selling, I asked.

TheLaw
10-11-2010, 07:58 AM
Okay, Thanks for the info :D