PDA

View Full Version : 25k for best sig.

killwithfire
05-14-2013, 10:25 AM
My ign is killwithfiree,I'm a mage, I am the guild leader, and my guild name is... <guild name>.
Please include all of that in my Sig. Good luck. And may the most artistic person win.

Mystiq
05-14-2013, 11:59 AM
Reserved...wuts a sig? :o

Totoymagic
05-14-2013, 12:17 PM
My ign is killwithfiree,I'm a mage, I am the guild leader, and my guild name is... <guild name>.
Please include all of that in my Sig. Good luck. And may the most artistic person win.

your guild is --- > Guild Name ?

Cremated
05-14-2013, 01:01 PM

I will make yours when i finish my free sigs! Also when does the contest end.

Reserved...wuts a sig? :o

forum signature

A signature block (often abbreviated as signature, sig block, sig file, .sig, dot sig, siggy, or just sig) is a block of text automatica...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forum_signature

Basically a image to stamp a trademark on WHO U R !

your guild is --- > Guild Name ?

That is correct.

Thanks all round!

Totoymagic
05-14-2013, 02:03 PM

K

Cremated
05-14-2013, 02:24 PM
Please wait patiently...

Your signature is being generated.

Mystiq
05-14-2013, 03:18 PM
I will make yours when i finish my free sigs! Also when does the contest end.

forum signature

A signature block (often abbreviated as signature, sig block, sig file, .sig, dot sig, siggy, or just sig) is a block of text automatica...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forum_signature

Basically a image to stamp a trademark on WHO U R !

That is correct.

Thanks all round!

I was Jk lol ik wat a sig is ;)

HerbalEssence
05-17-2013, 10:50 AM
I'll start doing it after I'm done running errands.. but I have a few questions. When does the contest end? Your guild is "Guild Name?" Are you Guild Master, Officer, Member? Would you be able to post a screenshot of your character? You can pm me in game if you can't take one. Ign: Nightfaerie
Thanks. ^.^

Cremated
05-18-2013, 10:42 AM

Totoymagic
05-18-2013, 10:07 PM
Here is my Entry