PDA

View Full Version : Mega Maze Runs

Sryyoulose
05-14-2013, 11:26 AM
I'm about to spoil a secret about mega maze, it's not worth running mega maze mash-up because there is a quicker way to level: Let's say you have 3x combo Blessing, thrasher and 2x weekly. That's 24xp a charecter. When it's that much xp you can be losing 300xp a run.

I suggest running: 2: Balefort Castle: Sad Little Knights
You go from 101 people to 37 in a very VERY short amount of time. I've tested with my friends... Although have not used to level up myself due to not being a rich kid ^_^ :)

Hook
05-14-2013, 11:43 AM
I posted something similar and i think this is incorrect. Someone explained to me about base xp. I had a 3x... trasher and double xp ..and when i ran mega maze i was getting 5/6 xp per kill. Id wish it was the way you multiply it too.. cuz thats what i tought too.

razerfingers
05-14-2013, 11:56 AM
Mega maze doesnt give any xp anymore, since the updated the game with the two new classes and the weekend where if you rushed your rhino or fox to cap you got fancy red helmet.

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall.

Griffinfan
05-14-2013, 12:18 PM
I posted something similar and i think this is incorrect. Someone explained to me about base xp. I had a 3x... trasher and double xp ..and when i ran mega maze i was getting 5/6 xp per kill. Id wish it was the way you multiply it too.. cuz thats what i tought too.

Correct, this is because in reality you are getting smaller then one XP per kill (if you had no multipliers) so for example if you are getting .2 xp per kill then 1 xp would be added to your bar every 5 kills, so if your using multipliers you are bringing that number back up to 1 xp+ per kill.

At least I think thats how it works with lower level dungeons since the threat levels are below you.

Mega maze doesnt give any xp anymore, since the updated the game with the two new classes and the weekend where if you rushed your rhino or fox to cap you got fancy red helmet.

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall.

You're thinking of Magic castle in balefort, Mega maze still gives xp

Zeus
05-14-2013, 12:27 PM
If you want to know how to calculate XP in a map that you otherwise would not get XP in, here is how you do it:

If you remember in BS or Nuri, once you hit 55/60, the enemy's difficulty indicator would turn blue, indicating that you would still get XP. However, if you also noticed, you are getting .75 xp instead of 1 xp.
Note: This is a main factor of why the 56 grind was so difficult even though it was only 86k xp.

So, getting back to what I'm saying, grinding in a map which you normally wouldn't get XP is like grinding for elite cap in 56 cap/61 cap. So, as a result, for each kill, you should be getting .75 xp (or less).

Thus, use .75 xp when trying to figure out your xp. If my memory serves my correctly, this is how it is.

Suentous PO
05-14-2013, 03:54 PM
I'll quote some random nub what sounded smart.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?16108-Know-thy-self-know-thy-enemy-A-thousand-battles-a-thousand-victories&highlight=enemy

Take a look at the threat indicators by the health bar per enemy in this guide.

White = 1 xp

Yellow = 1.5 xp

Red = 2 xp

Blue = 1 xp

Grey = 0 xp

this fail quote below from TE was about double xp weekend but might be of some use;
Here is some clarification for those who are interested:

"Say the base XP you get from an NPC is 1.

A 4x multiplier will multiply you base by 4: 1 base XP + 3 additional XP, for a total of 4 XP.
A 2x multiplier will multiply your base by 2: 1 base XP + 1 additional XP, for a total of 2 XP.

So, now let's look at how these work together.
A 4x multiplier plus a 2x multiplier will add the benefits of both of these elixir to you base XP: 1 base XP + 3 additional XP + 1 additional XP, for a total of 5 XP.

Now, let's double that for double XP weekend: (1 base XP + 3 additional XP + 1 additional XP) times 2, for a total of 10 XP.

My test validated that double XP weekend yields the results described above:
1 kill with no elixir: 2 XP
1 kill with 2x week-long elixir: 4-5 XP
1 kill with 2x week-long elixir and 4x thrasher: 10-11 XP

Zeus
05-14-2013, 04:15 PM
I'll quote some random nub what sounded smart.

this fail quote below from TE was about double xp weekend but might be of some use;
Here is some clarification for those who are interested:

"Say the base XP you get from an NPC is 1.

A 4x multiplier will multiply you base by 4: 1 base XP + 3 additional XP, for a total of 4 XP.
A 2x multiplier will multiply your base by 2: 1 base XP + 1 additional XP, for a total of 2 XP.

So, now let's look at how these work together.
A 4x multiplier plus a 2x multiplier will add the benefits of both of these elixir to you base XP: 1 base XP + 3 additional XP + 1 additional XP, for a total of 5 XP.

Now, let's double that for double XP weekend: (1 base XP + 3 additional XP + 1 additional XP) times 2, for a total of 10 XP.

My test validated that double XP weekend yields the results described above:
1 kill with no elixir: 2 XP
1 kill with 2x week-long elixir: 4-5 XP
1 kill with 2x week-long elixir and 4x thrasher: 10-11 XP

I believe blue is .75 xp, I was mistaken.

Sryyoulose
05-14-2013, 08:17 PM

He made a mistake... The god of the heavens zues! Made a mistake :O

Caiahar
05-14-2013, 08:20 PM

He made a mistake... The god of the heavens zues! Made a mistake :O
Been a while since someone made the Zues mistake..

Z
05-14-2013, 08:31 PM
In my oppinion mega maze is still beast cause if you run it properly you would have a guy running the middle following the group adds more kills I leveled to 76 in 3 hours and 15 mins like that

Sryyoulose
05-15-2013, 06:05 PM
I calculated 71-76 should take you less then 2 hours at bale.

Z
05-15-2013, 06:37 PM
I calculated 71-76 should take you less then 2 hours at bale.

youre saying close to 70k an hour? Plus I did forget the 3x daily which I did not have

Sryyoulose
05-15-2013, 09:14 PM
youre saying close to 70k an hour? Plus I did forget the 3x daily which I did not have

Ah I was factoring in: Daily Blessing 3x, Thrash/4x Xp Elixir, 2x weekly and runnin Balefort