PDA

View Full Version : Cover my behind!

Metztli
05-14-2013, 11:47 AM
My toon is a rogue. I've noticed that with most armor and vanity sets, that her behind is hanging out mostly bare. I joke to others about her Kim Kardashian figure but could you give her just a little more coverage? Maybe it's because I'm female irl and don't really identify with showing my tush to the world, unless I'm at the beach.

Mystiq
05-14-2013, 11:57 AM
I have people messaging my rogue saying "hey babe", and im a boy......even though, now i think about this, i could take advantage of this. ^_^

Metztli
05-14-2013, 12:40 PM
I have people messaging my rogue saying "hey babe", and im a boy......even though, now i think about this, i could take advantage of this. ^_^

LOL!!! You could use your non-womanly wiles and your toon's lack of clothing.

Funny, I tend to assume most players are male unless I discover otherwise. But, with your toon's tush hanging out, I guess it is "Hey babe".

Kjalisi
05-17-2013, 07:49 PM
This post made me smile haha :) I'm female irl too and I can sort of relate though having said that I spend a lot of time wishing that they would make a new legendary that ressembles the red vanity and the betrayers gear - that gear is soo purdy :P

Wowsome
05-18-2013, 05:49 AM
i get a lot of "hi there" or "how u doing" pms on my rogue, its good fun :D.

psychoscream
05-18-2013, 03:47 PM
does it really matter ?

Xbadboyx
05-22-2013, 12:10 AM
Yea new vanity for rogues and sorcerers.
Sorcerer vanty armor aren't cool, i hope sts add a new sorcerer vanity (for example a clown armor)