PDA

View Full Version : Guide to being cool.

Mystiq
05-14-2013, 12:26 PM
Put on da shadez! Jk but on the serious side

Step 1. Do not make threads about guides on looking cool.

Step 2. Be like me, do things i do.

Step 3. Thank all of my posts ^.^

Step 4. Do not make pointless threads, intending to be funny.

Step 5. Say Inb4lock, not 'in before lock'.

Step 6. Watch Home and Away.

Step 7. Deal With It

Mystiq
05-14-2013, 12:27 PM
This is my first guide, and i would like as much feedback as possible.....teehee

LwMark
05-14-2013, 12:55 PM
I didnt laugh

Cremated
05-14-2013, 12:57 PM
Neither.

Mystiq
05-14-2013, 02:21 PM
Well why would you laugh at a guide? -_-

DocDoBig
05-14-2013, 02:27 PM
8. Try to handle with protest and criticism, there will always be someone with another sight of things.

Mystiq
05-14-2013, 02:29 PM
8. Try to handle with protest and criticism, there will always be someone with another sight of things.

Wut

DocDoBig
05-14-2013, 02:35 PM
Wut

Hmm,
in your last three posts you were either confused or typed just a '?'.

*in a slow voice*
Caaan youuu understaaand meee?

Samhayne
05-14-2013, 02:39 PM
Hey Mystiq,

I can tell you were trying to have some fun with this thread. While I don't want to spoil fun, I do want to help our community stay a friendly and thoughtful place to visit. I'd like to draw your attention to the Forum Rules:

Welcome to the Spacetime Studios Community!
The Spacetime website and forums are here to provide a place for constructive discussion and player feedback about Spacetime Studios and the games they make.
These rules are here to keep the forums a nice place for everyone to visit. If you break the rules, you may find that your access is suspended or removed. This includes access to any Spacetime Studios games.

1. Please Respect Others.
The purpose of the forum is to provide a platform for the exchange of ideas. Occasionally, conflicts may arise when people voice opinions. Be courteous when disagreeing with others. Debating the opinion is appropriate, however criticism against the originator of the opinion is not allowed. Disrespect can be construed as flaming, trolling, harassing, profanity, abusive language or abbreviations, personal attacks, racial, religious, ethnic, sexual slurs, or similar behavior/language.

Trolling is defined as deliberately posting derogatory, inflammatory comments/threads in order to bait other users into responding.

This is pretty much a troll thread, in that you are baiting other users into responding. Also, the purpose of this forum is general discussion about Arcane Legends, so "how to be cool" is a bit off topic.

You might have more fun hanging out in our Forum Games section instead: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/forumdisplay.php?132-Forum-Games

Please send me a private message if you have any questions.

Thread closed.