PDA

View Full Version : *Lvl 55-56 SeWeR GeaR OnLy FoReSt BrAwL ToUrNeY ReVaMP!!!*

Everyone'sFavMage
05-14-2013, 02:00 PM
SEWER GEAR ONLY FOLKS!

Requirements:
Must already have a lvl 55-56 character. Any and all classes welcome!
Since this is a 2 on 2 tournament you must have a partner as well!

Gameplay:
This will be fought at forest haven forest fight.
It will be locked matches.
2 On 2.
FFA.
So once all 4 people have said go it is FFA style.
First team to 10 wins the game. Best 2/3 games wins the match!
This tourney will have 8 team slots. So grab a teammate and get a spot before they disappear.

Rules:
Since this is a sewer gear only tournament, no lvl 56 items can be used.
No vanity items can be used during the match. The only exception is if your set has sparkles, u may use VANITY ITEMS, also if your vanity helm shows your helmet. Such as the golem mask or experia play buttons this is allowed.
Hide hat cannot be used.
This means all your gear must be visible at all times during the match.
You cannot use lvl 56 items for regen.
If you are caught using a lvl 56 item at any point after the match has started your team will be disqualified.
Tree hugging running kiting hax dodging and teaming after the match has started is allowed.
Leaving the game after the match has started for any reason is not allowed and will result in your teams disqualification.
Screen shots are needed unless the team captain of the losing side can confirm the loss.
Any gear below level 56 is usable on any class. Except forgotten weapons and halloweeen items as it is not possible to tell wether these are 55 or 56. This means dex bears pallys warbirds ect are all allowed.
If you have more then 1 level 56 (like I do) you cannot use different alts for different matches. You must use the same character throughout the tournament.

Below is a sample of how to enter your team. Forum names first, list your team captain and igns.
I guess that's all, good luck everyone!

All spots taken tourney has begun.

Team: HaXoR'$
Forum name: Everyone'sFavMage (ign) Haxtothemax: Captain
Forum name: Mysticaldream (ign) Kingfu

Team: GGWP
Forum name: Peace (ign) GoFFA: Captain
Forum name: Honor (ign) Swift

Team: Triumph fo lyfe.
Forum name: Dolloway (ign) trolloway
Forum name: Gladiator (ign) tankography: captain

Team: Pwnography
Forum Name: Gaunab (ign) lysdexicbear: captain
Forum Name: imsogud (ign) parfaite

Team: Crank
Forum Name: Crimsontider. IGN: XairborneX
Forum Name: Stank. IGN: xxstankxx

Team: Micah
Forum names: Sryyoulose and MightyMicah
In game names: Iwillrespawn and Thehulk

ROUND #1

Match #1 Team: HaXoR'$ Vs Team: Crank

Match #2 Team: GGWP Vs Team: Micah

Match #3 Team: Pwnography Vs Team: Triumph Fo Lyfe

ROUND #2

Match #4 [Winner of match #1 plays winner of match #2.]

Match #5 [Winner of match #3 plays loser of match #4.]

If the winner of match #3 beats loser of match #4 then the winner of match #3 plays winner of match #4 for finals and winner of match #2 takes 3rd place. If winner of match #3 loses match #5 then they take 3rd place and winners of match #5 take second place.

Did that make since? >_<

MightyMicah
05-14-2013, 02:03 PM
I have a question. Why must you title your thread in order to make my eyes bleed?

Everyone'sFavMage
05-14-2013, 02:05 PM
I have a question. Why must you title your thread in order to make my eyes bleed?

In order to attract attention.

Peace
05-14-2013, 02:11 PM
Team: GGWP
Forum name: Peace (ign) GoFFA: captain
Forum name: Honor (ign) Swift

Everyone'sFavMage
05-14-2013, 02:12 PM
2 bears? Interesting.

Nihiliste
05-14-2013, 02:41 PM
Team: Triumph fo lyfe.

Forum names: Dolloway & Gnomecide

IGN's: Trolloway & Tankography

Good luck to all!

imsogud
05-14-2013, 02:46 PM
Team: Pwnography
Forum Name: Gaunab
IGNs: Lysdexicbear and Parfaite

Kiwihawk
05-14-2013, 07:04 PM
I Better Look For A Partner..

Honor
05-14-2013, 11:50 PM
Gl hf!

ThePvpTwink
05-15-2013, 12:56 AM
Will there be prizes??O_o

I should probably finish leveling my Mage to 56...was going to make it a glyph farmer

Blind
05-15-2013, 01:46 AM
It actually worked. I don't even look at tournies that don't have endgame+ctf in it. Hahaha.

MightyMicah
05-15-2013, 10:16 AM

Alright, that's actually a valid reason. :) haha

Caiahar
05-15-2013, 06:01 PM
in order to attract attention.

alright, that's actually a valid reason. :) haha
have to admit, title is pretty eye catching.

Redtank
05-15-2013, 06:06 PM
May i ask what reward is?

Sryyoulose
05-15-2013, 06:08 PM
If anybody needs a Mage, or bear (Meh bird 51) I'm open although mys sti has my mm and enchanted set... But rumor has it that he's banned.

Just read through post, so it's OK if I hack and get 100% dodge unbuffed.

Also, Justg! I need your keeper staff for this turney.

Everyone'sFavMage
05-15-2013, 11:18 PM
Also all donations for this tourney are being taken and held by ghost until the end of the tournament.

ThePvpTwink
05-16-2013, 01:36 AM
K got my Mage to 55 going for 56. Might enter but then I need to buy sewer gear which I won't use later on :/

MightyMicah
05-16-2013, 09:29 AM
K got my Mage to 55 going for 56. Might enter but then I need to buy sewer gear which I won't use later on :/

Exactly why I'm not joining on my bear ;)

Sryyoulose
05-16-2013, 09:23 PM
Exactly why I'm not joining on my bear ;)

Come on mighty join with me ^_^ ill give your 55 bear equipment and ill Mage or bird:)
The 2 Micah's will pwn all.

Everyone'sFavMage
05-16-2013, 10:07 PM
Sewer gear Is like 400k a set. Tops. >_> shouldn't be a problem to buy and resell after tourney

CrimsonTider
05-17-2013, 08:24 AM
Gonna take a shot.

Team Name: Crank

Yes... we are the NKOTB. ;)

MightyMicah
05-17-2013, 09:34 AM
Sewer gear Is like 400k a set. Tops. >_> shouldn't be a problem to buy and resell after tourney

Key word- "Shouldn't"

You're talking to a guy who hasn't had over 200k in about a year. I mean, when every level of pvp sucks, you tend to never farm or merch because you don't need money to buy gear. :D

Come on mighty join with me ^_^ ill give your 55 bear equipment and ill Mage or bird:)
The 2 Micah's will pwn all.

For real? I'd be happy to borrow gear and join with you so long as you're serious. We might actually stand a chance :D

Zeus
05-17-2013, 11:20 AM
Gonna take a shot.

Team Name: Crank

Yes... we are the NKOTB. ;)

I like how you combined your name and Stank's name, effectively getting "Crank". :p

CrimsonTider
05-17-2013, 11:32 AM
I like how you combined your name and Stank's name, effectively getting "Crank". :p

I wondered if anyone would catch that. :)

Sryyoulose
05-17-2013, 09:37 PM

Key word- "Shouldn't"

You're talking to a guy who hasn't had over 200k in about a year. I mean, when every level of pvp sucks, you tend to never farm or merch because you don't need money to buy gear. :D

For real? I'd be happy to borrow gear and join with you so long as you're serious. We might actually stand a chance :D

Yeah I got gear for bear, should I use bird or Mage... And add imakemoney Ig because I'm usually on him.

Everyone'sFavMage
05-17-2013, 10:05 PM
3 spots left

ThePvpTwink
05-17-2013, 10:18 PM
I'll join :p

Themagetwink.

Need a partner though. And respec :p

ThePvpTwink
05-17-2013, 10:19 PM

Not everyone is a zillionaire like u ._.

400k is quite a bit to me considering I've only had 6m net worth tops..

MightyMicah
05-19-2013, 12:24 PM
Alrighty, make room for one more group! ;)

Team: Team Micah

OverkillED
05-19-2013, 01:24 PM
Alrighty, make room for one more group! ;)

Team: Team Micah

Wooooohoo! I'm rootin for ya Micah! ;)

Sryyoulose
05-19-2013, 03:15 PM

Which one ;)

MightyMicah
05-19-2013, 09:25 PM

Thanks bro! We appreciate the support!

Which one ;)

I'm sure he tactfully wrote that to mean both :D

Everyone'sFavMage
05-19-2013, 10:09 PM
What do you guys think? Should I start it with 6 teams and the next 2 to enter will face eachother? Or not.

CrimsonTider
05-20-2013, 06:16 AM
I say no.

If for some reason we start, get down to three teams, and no one else joins, then you have to figure out who plays who for winner's round. Too much of a headache on your part.

Sryyoulose
05-20-2013, 06:40 AM
And who to give the buy to when they do join, not fun.

Everyone'sFavMage
05-20-2013, 10:38 AM
I say no.

If for some reason we start, get down to three teams, and no one else joins, then you have to figure out who plays who for winner's round. Too much of a headache on your part.
I'll try to get 2 teams in today so we can start this.

And who to give the buy to when they do join, not fun.
There wouldn't be a by, because the next two to join would face eachother and I'd enter the current 6 teams in the bracket launcher

Sryyoulose
05-20-2013, 04:40 PM
Ah I see, it's probably better to wait.

MightyMicah
05-23-2013, 04:22 PM
Well I sure hope we find two more teams soon. I'm looking forward to this!

CrimsonTider
05-23-2013, 04:30 PM
Here is a suggestion since we are stuck at 6:

Since these matches should only take 3-5 minutes tops, why not have a round robin opening round where all 6 teams play each other once. Take the records and rank each time 1-6. (Ex: Team Crank goes 0-5 and Team Micah goes 5-0. Team Micah would be the #1 seed and Team Crank would be #6.) Then set up a bracket where the #1 and #2 seeds are given byes and #3-#6 and #4-#5 play each other. Winner of first game plays the #2 seed and winner of second game plays #2. Then you have a semi-final bracket and winners play in finals.

Just a thought.

ThePvpTwink
05-23-2013, 05:27 PM
I'll enter. Need to buy a sewer set though.

MightyMicah
05-23-2013, 09:52 PM
Here is a suggestion since we are stuck at 6:

Since these matches should only take 3-5 minutes tops, why not have a round robin opening round where all 6 teams play each other once. Take the records and rank each time 1-6. (Ex: Team Crank goes 0-5 and Team Micah goes 5-0. Team Micah would be the #1 seed and Team Crank would be #6.) Then set up a bracket where the #1 and #2 seeds are given byes and #3-#6 and #4-#5 play each other. Winner of first game plays the #2 seed and winner of second game plays #2. Then you have a semi-final bracket and winners play in finals.

Just a thought.

That's too smart for the PL forums... ;)

Sryyoulose
05-24-2013, 02:33 PM
I'm gonna go in game to see if I can get some interest... It's ridiculesz not having 16 people who wannapvp at 55-56

Cheenivie
05-25-2013, 09:17 AM
i want to just i need a partner:P

MightyMicah
05-25-2013, 11:45 AM

If I could be more than one person's partner, I would. :)

Cheenivie
05-25-2013, 12:00 PM
If I could be more than one person's partner, I would. :)

ill survive but thx:)

ThePvpTwink
05-25-2013, 11:08 PM
ill survive but thx:)
U should like join me lol :p

MightyMicah
05-26-2013, 09:50 PM
I hate to be a stick in the mud, but if this doesn't take off soon, I'm gonna have to back down from the tourney. I'm mass producing twinks at the moment and I can't afford the sewer gear to just be hanging around.

Aye neeyd munees!

Caiahar
05-26-2013, 10:30 PM
I hate to be a stick in the mud, but if this doesn't take off soon, I'm gonna have to back down from the tourney. I'm mass producing twinks at the moment and I can't afford the sewer gear to just be hanging around.

Aye neeyd munees!
Ill givs 100k : P
I would join, but I has no fortified set.

ThePvpTwink
05-27-2013, 09:14 AM
Ill givs 100k : P
I would join, but I has no fortified set.

I have a fortified set , but need enchanted set since I'm a Mage...

Everyone'sFavMage
05-27-2013, 07:11 PM
First off sry guys i was at utte lake all weekend it was a blast! now,nThere are alot of teams who want to enter this. I have rejected so many entries because I only want people I know can be loyal and get their matches in quickly. I have 2 options now, ether I'm going to start it with 6 people and just make this a tourney for fun, everyone play eachother once and whoever has the best record wins the tournament. Or, I could start the tourney randomly and play 3 matches winners of match 1 and 2 face off and winner of match 3 faces both the winner and the loser of that match. For example, say team #1 2 and 3 win the first matches, team #1 and #3 face off. say team #1 wins then team #2 plays vs team #3. if team 2 wins they play team #1 for finals. if they lose to team #3 they get 3rd place.

Vote pls.

Peace
05-29-2013, 06:20 AM
I think the second option is much simpler and will take less time to do so Honor and I vote for the second one :)

CrimsonTider
05-29-2013, 07:04 AM
So, I am pretty sure it is safe to say this tourney is off now that EFM has quit. Need confirmation.

Caiahar
05-29-2013, 07:07 AM
So, I am pretty sure it is safe to say this tourney is off now that EFM has quit. Need confirmation.
Was going to say it, but the thought of flames intimidated me. EFM doesnt have access to In game, as he says.

Everyone'sFavMage
05-29-2013, 08:44 AM
I'd love to continue this. ATM I cannot play unless I magically acquire another device. But I'll setup the matches in the bracket app tonight. So everyone can get started.

Argyros
05-29-2013, 08:50 AM

Ill be your partner! My ign is Ihatepve. Ill pm you.

Caiahar
05-29-2013, 07:40 PM
I need partner, just got fortified set.
That is, if tourney is still going on and there are spaces left.

Everyone'sFavMage
05-29-2013, 09:29 PM
It's started. If you have any questions feel free to contact me on forums.
P.S I REALLY REALLY REALLY wanna see match #3. Please let me know when ur gunna do the match I'd love to watch guys.
Also, as I can't access my account ATM I can't play our match with crank. Sry for the delay. I'll know more when the developers respond. If worse comes to worse HaXoR'$ will have to drop out.

CrimsonTider
05-29-2013, 11:04 PM
It's started. If you have any questions feel free to contact me on forums.
P.S I REALLY REALLY REALLY wanna see match #3. Please let me know when ur gunna do the match I'd love to watch guys.
Also, as I can't access my account ATM I can't play our match with crank. Sry for the delay. I'll know more when the developers respond. If worse comes to worse HaXoR'$ will have to drop out.

TBH, if you are gonna keep posting on forums like I have seen recently, then I don't see you getting your account back. Regardless, Stank and I may bow out. I'm tired of this trolling crap.

Everyone'sFavMage
05-29-2013, 11:12 PM
TBH, if you are gonna keep posting on forums like I have seen recently, then I don't see you getting your account back. Regardless, Stank and I may bow out. I'm tired of this trolling crap.

Really crim? From 1 post? Saying his post made me laugh? ...

Honor
06-01-2013, 04:24 AM
Team Micah when do you want the game? :) me and peace are usually online everyday so just tell us when.

MightyMicah
06-01-2013, 10:00 AM
Team Micah when do you want the game? :) me and peace are usually online everyday so just tell us when.

We'll see! I'll see if I can't contact the other Micah and set something up. :)

Honor
06-05-2013, 06:58 AM

We'll see! I'll see if I can't contact the other Micah and set something up. :)

Any news? We have school now so me and Peace's time are limited. Please reply thanks

Honor
06-16-2013, 02:24 AM
Well my matchup's taking forever. Getting impatient lol

CrimsonTider
06-16-2013, 02:01 PM
Pretty sure this fell through based on the lack of thread activity.

Sryyoulose
06-16-2013, 02:21 PM
Uh yeah, I really don't know what's going on with this son of a bubble!

MightyMicah
06-16-2013, 05:16 PM
Pretty sure this fell through based on the lack of thread activity.

It's still going as far as I'm concerned. I pmed honor and I'm just waiting for a response. I'm sure we can work it out.