PDA

View Full Version : F.f.a future farmers of arcane! !

keanureeves
05-14-2013, 03:04 PM
I'm a little puzzled at the moment with the new iteams And mythic items for the farming type of individual. I've noticed since pvp has dropped into arcane legends. The dps lvl used for slaying elite bosses and enemies has dropped. Example for mages all new nobal gear all norad jewels and bracelet and necklaces lvl31 and also mythic weapon are all geared for pvp. Which I find great. But were forgetting about the other build there's nothing new I noticed that really brings the dps up except older weapon and gear. We cant forget about the farmers who find all the weapon , gear, crates, and chest. I haven't seen anything ever drop in a pvp match except peoples death ratio lol;-) anyways what im geting at is just wondering if us farmer's are going to get anything soon that well help us with theses beastly elite bosses? ??

matanofx
05-14-2013, 11:33 PM
thats a good question when it comes to jewelry for all classes and weapons for mages

i mean the storm sword for warriors and mountain teeth/incandescent blades for rogues are pretty high on dps and awesome for farming

but for good jewelry you need to farm elite gold banded chests in dead city, the new ones are.. disappointing, tho i believe theyll make new awesome ones for next expansion

keanureeves
05-15-2013, 05:08 PM
Yea I really hope so also. See im a mage with 503dps which I know is high to some but actually its not if u have noticed the jump from every expansion. By this expansion it should be higher. .the funny thing is I have a lvl 30 wepon lvl 26 necklaces and im still pushing 503 dps..i wonder how high I could really be ..also I remember when the first and second lvl cap. 16- 21 with only around 160-200dps I could solo party farm elite jarl to elite boss on towers by my self in a few mins....the game was great then u could spend hours and hours farming elite finding ur own personal gear and then find what u need to make gold....now its sad to me that even with lvl 31 all maxed out 503 dps mage I can only get a few runs in a day.."ONLY IF I HAVE A FULL TEAM" on at the same time same hour same min to be able to farm what i need to farm. Which now is darn near impossible to do.....I just wish we had more attention on our side of the scale. So we could go back to the things were. Befor pvp flipped it on its head...I belive the game would once agian be more played the hoping on and praying there's a chance some one will farm with u...plz bring back the dps scale to be able to solo lvls ur self when ur maxed out