PDA

View Full Version : Good day my friends .

SPBoomer
05-14-2013, 03:39 PM
^^,

Mystiq
05-14-2013, 03:52 PM

NotYoCookiez
05-14-2013, 04:05 PM
Hello best friend

SPBoomer
05-14-2013, 04:28 PM
who best ? :D

DocDoBig
05-14-2013, 04:57 PM
Privet

SPBoomer
05-14-2013, 04:59 PM
trolling or RU ?

DocDoBig
05-14-2013, 05:13 PM
Mne mojit gavarit pa russkije, i zapis malo toje no ne tak khorosho.
ya v zivu v germani, moi roditile iz russie.

-----

SPBoomer
05-14-2013, 05:31 PM
togda :) lovi zigu

Zeus
05-14-2013, 06:16 PM
Are you speaking Russian or German?

SPBoomer
05-14-2013, 07:09 PM
RU.

Oakwi
05-14-2013, 07:29 PM
Hello my friends. (English)
Bonjour mes amis. (French)
Hola amigos. (Spanish)

DocDoBig
05-15-2013, 12:16 AM
Are you speaking Russian or German?

Russian in latin letters, I told him that I can speak it pretty well but writing not so
and that my parents are Russian. :)

Blind
05-15-2013, 01:40 AM
Привет, я полу Русский, полу Казах с Алматы.

Живу в Австралии.

Wendellism
05-15-2013, 02:01 AM
Seriously, I would prefer if you lot speak in English here. Thanks.

Blind
05-15-2013, 02:17 AM
I would prefer if you quit the forums, because every single post you've made so far has pissed me off.

Seriously.

KingFu
05-15-2013, 02:21 AM
I would prefer if you quit the forums, because every single post you've made so far has pissed me off.

Seriously.

I would prefer you post on forums more, because every single post you've made has made me love you even moar <3

Wendellism
05-15-2013, 02:52 AM

Seriously.

So..... calling me to quit the forums? You got to run straight to my house to stop me then. Also I love Rule #1. Hope you prepared yourself for infraction.

Blind
05-15-2013, 03:19 AM
Thx David bro.

Man, the last person you'd want to see at your house is me mate.

And please proceed, i have had more infractions than you have been 'thanked'.

Wendellism
05-15-2013, 03:22 AM
Thx David bro.

Glad to hear this from you. Good luck. =P

SPBoomer
05-15-2013, 03:41 AM
Lol

Wendellism
05-15-2013, 04:15 AM
In before lock.

The Happiness
05-15-2013, 05:10 AM
Usually the best thing to do when you come across something you don't like reading is to ignore, say nothing and move onto something else. But I am making an exception because I am unhappy about the tone and where this kind of thread is leading.

^^,

No offence but this thread was non constructive and really a waste of time. Fair enough to put in off topic but ^^, is hardly a hot topic for PL general discussion. All it does is bait trolls and people into saying ridiculous things that usually end in bullying, victimisation, locked threads and infractions.

I often agree with some of the things you say Wend but I have to say I am dismayed and shocked by this. I find the "you lot" term offensive and the implication behind it quite ugly. English is not the only language in the world. Maybe a maximum of 30% of the world speak it. Probably a lot less.

And the comments that followed Wend's too?

Come on guys where's your tolerance? If you don't have something constructive to say, why not just say nothing? We don't need to get personal and fling mud at one another. We are not animals surely?

Wendellism
05-15-2013, 05:20 AM
Usually the best thing to do when you come across something you don't like reading is to ignore, say nothing and move onto something else. But I am making an exception because I am unhappy about the tone and where this kind of thread is leading.

No offence but this thread was non constructive and really a waste of time. Fair enough to put in off topic but ^^, is hardly a hot topic for PL general discussion. All it does is bait trolls and people into saying ridiculous things that usually end in bullying, victimisation, locked threads and infractions.

I often agree with some of the things you say Wend but I have to say I am dismayed and shocked by this. I find the "you lot" term offensive and the implication behind it quite ugly. English is not the only language in the world. Maybe a maximum of 30% of the world speak it. Probably a lot less.

And the comments that followed Wend's too?

Come on guys where's your tolerance? If you don't have something constructive to say, why not just say nothing? We don't need to get personal and fling mud at one another. We are not animals surely?

I agree wholeheartedly that I shouldn't have stated this in such a manner, however Happiness, I'm sure many forums primarily focuses on English as English is a middle language which everyone can use, well technically not everyone, but the percentage of people using English is rising.

The fact is, I don't mind tolerating chat in any language when it comes to making a guild recruiting page, however, making use of a foreign language in our forums to talk with others will sound confusing unless translated. I merely tell others to try to use English to talk with others, it can be both confusing and annoying to decipher foreign language in an English speaking forum.

dudetus
05-15-2013, 06:10 AM
Terppa vaa koijarit. Mikä boogie?

Caiahar
05-15-2013, 06:59 AM
Sigh...I actually can't believe this thread turned like this..

The Sadness
05-15-2013, 07:24 AM
J'ai suis tres awesome.

Caiahar
05-15-2013, 07:27 AM
J'ai suis tres awesome.
Ey saddy, tomi bolcho? Ami bustaparina.
Translation/ Hey saddy, what are you saying? I cant understand you.

The Happiness
05-15-2013, 07:35 AM
Ey saddy, tomi bolcho? Ami bustaparina.
Translation/ Hey saddy, what are you saying? I cant understand you.

There's one word there you should be able to recognise...the rest, knowing The Sadness, is extremely obvious!

Mais je suis plus impressionnant! ;P

The Greediness
05-15-2013, 08:36 AM
Gierigheid is geen zonde, maar een zegen!

Caiahar
05-15-2013, 08:42 AM
Gierigheid is geen zonde, maar een zege!
Je suis trop avarice!
Lets get FUNKY.
And I dont know da saddy as well as u do happy :P

The Happiness
05-15-2013, 09:29 AM
Lets get FUNKY.
And I dont know da saddy as well as u do happy :P

But we all know he's awesome right ?

The Happiness
05-15-2013, 09:32 AM
Gierigheid is geen zonde, maar een zege!

Lol! Good one! But I had to Google it. My Dutch sucks more than your French. Heck! My English sucks more than yours too! ;p

Mystiq
05-15-2013, 11:23 AM
I've been learning german for 4 years in school, and the only word i can remember, starts with s and ends with cheise! :p

Edit: for those of you wondering, the word is seudisirkrnrhcheise!

Raghav
05-15-2013, 11:30 AM
Привет, я полу Русский, полу Казах с Алматы.

Живу в Австралии.

Seriously.

Thx David bro.

ब्लाईन्ड(blind) तुम गजब हो॥:)

Fusionstrike
05-15-2013, 12:13 PM

What else would we expect the happiness to say? I feel a rainbow coming on.

DocDoBig
05-15-2013, 12:39 PM
I've been learning german for 4 years in school, and the only word i can remember, starts with s and ends with cheise! :p

Edit: for those of you wondering, the word is seudisirkrnrhcheise!

Well you always learn the insults before you learn a new language. ;)

Mystiq
05-15-2013, 01:05 PM
Well you always learn the insults before you learn a new language. ;)

True dat :)

MightyMicah
05-15-2013, 01:19 PM
Sigh...I actually can't believe this thread turned like this..

You must be new

Mystiq
05-15-2013, 01:55 PM
Has anyone else noticed that offerist only has like 5 thanks, and they all go to SPboomer, for the most random posts ever.....im suspicious

NotYoCookiez
05-15-2013, 04:33 PM
has anyone else noticed that offerist only has like 5 thanks, and they all go to spboomer, for the most random posts ever.....im suspicious

busted!

Blind
05-15-2013, 05:35 PM
[QUOTE=Raghav;1096256]ब्लाईन्ड(blind) तुम गजब हो॥:)[/QUOTE
Hey bro how is SL going?? :-)

Raghav
05-15-2013, 11:16 PM
[QUOTE=Raghav;1096256]ब्लाईन्ड(blind) तुम गजब हो॥:)[/QUOTE
Hey bro how is SL going?? :-)

Capped yesterday in sl:)
Btw spartanzz came back few days ago and rage quitted within few hrs lol...

SPBoomer
06-25-2013, 06:31 PM
Boooored ....

Oldcoot
06-25-2013, 06:55 PM
Good day Mr. Boomer

SPBoomer
06-25-2013, 07:01 PM
Good day senior Coot )

Reunegade
06-25-2013, 07:39 PM
What's up? .)

Spyce
06-25-2013, 07:42 PM
What's up? .)

Mostly the sky.
Why?

Promagin
06-25-2013, 11:43 PM
Good day,lets have a plat sale now <3

Ks_Leon
06-26-2013, 01:30 AM
modeun salam-i hangug mal-eul annyeonghaseyo? :)..
Still learning this language..i hope i can speak it..:3

Spectre
06-26-2013, 02:14 PM
I agree wholeheartedly that I shouldn't have stated this in such a manner, however Happiness, I'm sure many forums primarily focuses on English as English is a middle language which everyone can use, well technically not everyone, but the percentage of people using English is rising.

The fact is, I don't mind tolerating chat in any language when it comes to making a guild recruiting page, however, making use of a foreign language in our forums to talk with others will sound confusing unless translated. I merely tell others to try to use English to talk with others, it can be both confusing and annoying to decipher foreign language in an English speaking forum.

Dude you just hate on russians thats fact. Why cant you have some respect to russian players? I seen you speaking trash to russian players lately and booting them with silly reasons such as "Russian scum gtfo".

Seriously stop to be so hypocritical on forums, we all know how you acting in a game. Just leave treads like that if you dislike them. People from every country playing Pocket legends and its ok if they speak their first language.

And why do you need to translate these phrases? They weren't addressed to you. They were addressed to SPboomer. Russians talk with russians on russian language. Japan people talk to each other on japanese. So its all good.

Whats your problem now?