PDA

View Full Version : New Idea For Platinum Users

xcs
05-14-2013, 06:04 PM
Why not purchase Certain Items With Platinums?

The idea is simple. Introduce new items to store that can be purchased with platinums. Those items Binds when purchased becomes non-tradeable.. Due to the serious shortage in drop rate.

Items shouldnt be as good as arcane weapons to keep it fair. But should be atleast usefull for pve and pvp, unlike the items available in store atm, very low stats and useless ..
We need different items, such as amulets and rings and should have good stats

The point is , too many players lost loads of platinums on crates, so maybe some players do prefer to purchase items straight from store after opening 200+ crates and getting items worth less than 1k gold..

I think it would be fair enough for platinum users to be able 2 purchase Bond Items from store.. Items with good stats but ofc not as good as mythic and arcane..

In conclusion, You need Platinums to move ahead in this game. Might as well guarantee getting something worthed..

Soundlesskill
05-14-2013, 06:17 PM
I agree, some player have spent so much plat just to get crap.
Nice thread X, and I see you can actually spell =P

braverock
05-14-2013, 06:19 PM
agreed, i have posted this kind of idea, on other general topic here,

u should post it here bro >>> http://www.spacetimestudios.com/forumdisplay.php?112-AL-Suggestions-and-Feedback

xcainnblecterx
05-14-2013, 06:51 PM
So us that can't or prefer not to spend plat will be at even a bigger difference then those that do? Plat only gear will screw up alot of stuff for non plat users

Jed
05-14-2013, 08:02 PM
So us that can't or prefer not to spend plat will be at even a bigger difference then those that do? Plat only gear will screw up alot of stuff for non plat users
Or the plat-purchased items are the same as the other gear in the game. It wouldn't kill the market (too badly; demand would go down) because they would be bound to an account.

Cero
05-14-2013, 08:42 PM
edit.

wawawa64
05-14-2013, 09:09 PM
Or the plat-purchased items are the same as the other gear in the game. It wouldn't kill the market (too badly; demand would go down) because they would be bound to an account.

it kills not just demand, but supply as well because people can just get great gear with platinum, so fewer people will farm/open crates and it will destroy the market for non-platinum users. Think about how bad it would be for players with no money and there is no cheap pink gears anymore because less people open crates/farm and they can't farm elite without decent gears. This will just force people to use platinum to buy good gears and makes the game even more platinum based.

Also, consider if you can just buy great gears with platinum, then you don't need to farm anymore and there isn't much else to do beside PVP. People with no platinum also can't play PvP because they will get destroyed by platinum players.

While I would love to just buy an arcane weapon with platinum, I just don't think this is a good idea at all. Also, one of the main reasons that keeps me playing this game is the goal of obtaining that arcane weapon, if I can just buy it off with platinum, then it will make the game less appealing to me.

razerfingers
05-14-2013, 09:31 PM
Isnt that the purpose of the 70 plat bundle, dorry to birst your bubble but i think sts beat you to ypur idea bud.

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall.

xcs
05-14-2013, 09:42 PM
Slag and Ripmaw... owned by platinum users.. and binds when purchased..
Maybe not the best but finally something worth paying for...
Those pets didnt destroy the market. And still players farm and open crates to get other pets..

Same idea for Items..

braverock
05-14-2013, 11:53 PM
Slag and Ripmaw... owned by platinum users.. and binds when purchased..
Maybe not the best but finally something worth paying for...
Those pets didnt destroy the market. And still players farm and open crates to get other pets..

Same idea for Items..

agreed, even they can do for limited times aswell,,,, :)