PDA

View Full Version : "Elite Nordr Mines Flaw" Allow Disconnected Players Back In PLEASE!

tootallll
05-15-2013, 07:47 AM
Is this the correct forum for moaning, groaning, griping, and whining? I refuse to spend anymore plat on Elite Nordr Mines until the following issue is resolved:

I made five Elite Nordr Mine runs yesterday and will not do any more due to disconnected players not being able to get back in. Of the five runs two were completed successfully. One completed with a party of four and the other completed only because of the extra effort and expense of three experienced players (the fourth was disconnected). The other three runs were abandoned during the first boss run because players were disconnected and not allowed back in without having to pay again so they just abandoned the party.

I believe even if they wanted to join the party again all players would have to quit the run and fork out another 10 plat each to start a new run together...which we did once and then two players got disconnected on the first boss. This cost me at least 100 plat for wasted combo elixirs, revives, rebuffs, fire bugs, and entrance fees not to mention wasted time and the disappointment and frustration of all 9 players.

In days past I was able to get back into the mines after leaving mid run but I guess that was either a bug or ended with an update because I can no longer do it.

So...if you could please allow disconnected players back into Elite Nordr Mines to finish there runs without having to pay again it would save a lot of people frustration and you would probably sell more plat. Please notify us if you make this change so I can start spending my plat again...oh and in the future if you come up with other "pay for" maps like this you won't see me in them until this issue is addressed...just sayin.

I know it's not really a flaw and functions the way you designed it, but could you design it a little differently... ;)

Now can I have some cheese please? :stupid:

Thanks!
MikeY

iBodega
05-15-2013, 08:13 AM
I wish Spacetime Studios would fix this for all elite maps. I hate not being able to rejoin my party, because of this game disconnection problems.