PDA

View Full Version : Ridiculous history!

[Buy]
05-15-2013, 10:47 AM
Your most ridiculous moment in the history of PL? If there is an opportunity, it is desirable a screen or the ridiculous history in PL.

razerfingers
05-15-2013, 11:04 AM
When i had made my first behr i made it int/dex/str rofl didnt work but wore that funny mage hat and a staff

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall.

Deathofan
05-15-2013, 11:08 AM
Lol my first bird was pure strengh^, in any other RPG strengh rises your dmg and armor, here is not the case though.

Roberto077
05-15-2013, 11:25 AM
When I got a L65 Sanguine Leather drop and sold it for 1.2 mil followed by 2 orlok shields, 3 lilith bracers, Vampyr Longbow, 2 Sanguine crossbows, lilith armor, and Orlok plate.... in 2 hours..... without any luck increases... during mid fang patch.... That luck hasn't returned

D-:
05-15-2013, 12:13 PM
When I got the name "Lost".

MightyMicah
05-15-2013, 01:24 PM
When I capped once

Slcinuup
05-15-2013, 01:29 PM
When i was doing runs to cap in crypt not realizing I was 66.

Korintal
05-15-2013, 01:47 PM
When my father gave me a rainbow pony doll while I was downloading Pocket Legends in teh app store, and it was raining ice outside and a car crashed un our fence while my neighbor called my mom while she was cleaning my toy bike inside our spacious garage in front of my dog inside his doghouse full with puppy flakes foods we bought in walmart together with my sister Macy, the girlfriend of Apollo.

Bless
05-15-2013, 01:55 PM
When ely was banned. Gf

MightyMicah
05-15-2013, 02:45 PM
When ely was banned. Gf
Again...the plague
http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m587/MightyMicah/A506EA3B-9342-4B61-BCA4-443EF1E11D89-1767-00000201B8F6E04B.jpg

Phoenixking
05-15-2013, 03:35 PM
Again...the plague
http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m587/MightyMicah/A506EA3B-9342-4B61-BCA4-443EF1E11D89-1767-00000201B8F6E04B.jpg
Was that meant to be a joke?

MightyMicah
05-15-2013, 03:40 PM

Sure

dudetus
05-15-2013, 05:49 PM

Dear sir.

When boys come to certain age they will go through a tremendous transform. Voice gets lower and hair grows to weird places. At some point in this transformation, the opposite sex (or in some cases the same) starts to look different in a way u could never imagine. Later on as u are able to make contact with the opposite sex (yet again, in some cases the same) if u r incredibly lucky (or unlucky) u will be able to go to a date. After some time if things have gone well, in some point the relationship between u 2 (or more if u r a playa) starts getting deeper alongside with emotions. At this point the couple can decide to be together and at this point u can call the female one a girlfriend. Later on u notice that in interwebz the word girlfriend is usually shortened into "gf". This arouses confusion with grown up men such as myself in PvP as the word girlfriend is thrown everywhere. I haven't yet found the true reference of this word in a match. There are many possibilities in the usage of this word. Examples of the theoretical situations:

1. After a match the opponent wants to brag how he/she has a gf. Probably due to insecurity and childhood trauma for not being acknowledged well enough.
2. After a match the opponent wants to disgrace the opponent by telling that u r his/hers gf. Rather sovinist view of the situation as if the opponent refers us to be as weak as a woman. Probably caused by problems between mother-child relationship.

I will keep u all updated with my research and I will announce if I get a scientific breakthrough in my studies.

EDIT: I will make a seperate thread for my studies.

Blind
05-15-2013, 05:59 PM
My most ridiculous moments?

1: Getting scammed 2 mil by an Italian kid. He was so smooth, i just gave it to him.

2: Apollo telling me his secret about the 'original' names during SL times and me figuring out a more simple and accessible way to get them.

I come back to pl with a brand new name. I tell 2 friends. 1 month after we see the name changing spread like a plague up until these days.

So if you have a cool name right now, come one the forums and chuck a thank or two to Apollo and Blind.

3: Getting beaten by Zonesmash 9:10 in 76 cap. When someone told me he was Livemau, i broke into tears. Because during 66 i could do him with one finger.

4: Being a Revelation officer and getting demoted for kicking two new recruits who were the biggest jerks. Which later all of the people i talked to at that time agreed with.

For now, these are some of my ridiculous moments.

P.S Ninja, that post is the best post in the history of sts. One word - Legend

Sryyoulose
05-15-2013, 06:04 PM
Everyday of my life... If these are your guys' worst moments my good moments must be the place waaaaaay below heaven for you.

Blind
05-15-2013, 06:13 PM
Everyday of my life... If these are your guys' worst moments my good moments must be the place waaaaaay below heaven for you.
This is pl history man,

I've been through some tough shyt and experiences in life too.

Spyce
05-15-2013, 06:17 PM
When I earned 1m.

Zeus
05-15-2013, 06:29 PM
When I got scammed by Imkelly & she tried to claim it was some master plan that she's been cooking up since she started playing. (She isn't the Everquest scammer, merely an imposter)

Apparently she's back, let's see how that goes.

Sus
05-16-2013, 01:07 PM
When pallies were very strong and overpowered in 2010, now it's the same.

Chopper
05-16-2013, 01:52 PM
When Vlod showed up in one of the Humania island runs!
The party was like WTF?!! It was obviously a temporary glitch but it was hilarious to fight him on the beach and in the sun. ha ha

[Buy]
05-16-2013, 02:23 PM
When Vlod showed up in one of the Humania island runs!
The party was like WTF?!! It was obviously a temporary glitch but it was hilarious to fight him on the beach and in the sun. ha ha
Really fun and funny

[Buy]
05-16-2013, 02:36 PM
Perhaps many will recall, when some players rocked thousands of xn in a few minutes, and then eliminated the problem, and they were brought back . Lol

Suentous PO
05-17-2013, 03:56 PM
(couple werent me, just redic.)
getting past walls in balefort and fang town running behind the sceenery, sliding around dead on your back, the "default item" huge pink box, blue hay, double blast shot in pvp, dying in town, being in a map that i could not effect yet was not lagged out just watching the full run happen around me chasing them, met a grayhat hacker who was chatting in rainbow colors.

dudetus
06-27-2013, 03:13 PM
Flame baited posts aren't needed, whoever that forumer may be! :)

Try to keep it toned down, yo! :)

Necroposting isn't needed, whoever that forumer may be! :)

:):):)

Zeus
06-27-2013, 03:17 PM
Necroposting isn't needed, whoever that forumer may be! :)

:):):)

The forums glitched and showed it as the most recent post. I usually don't intend to necro posts.

Trolling isn't needed, try to keep it toned down, yo! :)