PDA

View Full Version : Reset Leaderboards after every season

blight
05-15-2013, 08:01 PM
I pretty much just would like to see other new and upcoming players having a better shot at the leaderboards (PvP and PvE wise). You don't have to reset their individual kills. Just start keeping their kills per season instead of total. This would make it fair game. That's just my 2 cents :)

Limsi
05-15-2013, 11:36 PM
I'll talk about pvp and pve.

Being a leaderboard place holder, I agree that time is very big investment here. Working hard to kill (pvp) and repetitive grinding (pve) isn't just a one night phenomena.. it takes time hours of fair game (shame on the farmers here) and would usually require one to devote their energy to reach and maintain the position.

I do agree that there should be an equal opportunity for those who just started out and would want a shot at the leaderboards. There should be categories : All Time / Season particular / Overall Season Particular - pretty much self explanatory. I fully support this idea!

abrai
05-16-2013, 12:35 AM
I'll talk about pvp and pve.

Being a leaderboard place holder, I agree that time is very big investment here. Working hard to kill (pvp) and repetitive grinding (pve) isn't just a one night phenomena.. it takes time hours of fair game (shame on the farmers here) and would usually require one to devote their energy to reach and maintain the position.

I do agree that there should be an equal opportunity for those who just started out and would want a shot at the leaderboards. There should be categories : All Time / Season particular / Overall Season Particular - pretty much self explanatory. I fully support this idea!
Thanks for giving me the chance to grind LOL, though I have no plan but who knows! (wishful thinking)

+1 on reset and categories

tramtamtam
05-16-2013, 12:40 AM
Support reset each season! (leaving acknowledgement for overall seasons on another board)

Bless
05-16-2013, 12:59 AM
Agreed

wowdah
05-16-2013, 01:07 AM
Yes, maybe add new sections , but don't take away pvp/pve leaderboards because ppl spend lots and LOTS of time getting those :)

tramtamtam
05-16-2013, 01:14 AM
Yes, maybe add new sections , but don't take away pvp/pve leaderboards because ppl spend lots and LOTS of time getting those :)

Posting again here :) Be it from the very start of the game, I'd like to see every season was start over for each category without all season boards. But now it's too late, people get used to work their status for future seasons, so agree with all previous posts - make new for new season, and keep overall

Nikkiii
05-16-2013, 02:46 AM
I agree if, former place holders cant get in for awhile :) :D

Phupham88
05-16-2013, 02:59 PM
Good idea xd because new player never make to
Top 25 pvp n pve killed