PDA

View Full Version : Ao3 item sets?

Wyvern
10-11-2010, 01:36 PM
Which ao3 sets make a yellow sparkle? I've seen one on mega blaster void Jacobs helm void and wraith armour void. Post if u know any!!

RedRyder
10-12-2010, 09:16 AM
lol i think thats just the weapons sparkling, not it being part of a set. as far as i know, the swamp ones are the only current sets

cry
10-12-2010, 10:26 AM
One weapon = a set?
Some weapons drip blood, or sparkle, or something else.

Snakespeare
10-12-2010, 11:50 AM
Content Update 50984 (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?9320-1.4.1-Content-Update-(50984))

•AI should now correctly attack the target they hate the most
•Rank 4 Iron Blood now grants a higher armor bonus than the rank 3 version.
•Corrected description for the Power Levelers' Liquid.
•Fixed several visual seams in Alien Oasis and Alien Warlord dungeon campaigns.
•Resized campaign titles in Host Dungeon screen to make room for "Trials of the Galactic Overlord" campaign.
•Fixed visuals of conversation popup window
•Loot lower than level 45 and higher than 50 should no longer drop in AO3
•Added new AO3 item sets for Warrior, Archer, and Enchantress
•Ice weapons should no longer drip blood

Royce
10-12-2010, 12:16 PM
Yes, but item sets just means sets of items with the same designation (like Fate, Destiny, Fortune sets were added there). A set does not always have a set bonus though (in fact only 3 swamp sets have confirmed bonuses that I am aware of). However, this:

Fixed bug causing Uncanny Archer set bonus to not appear when all the correct pieces where equipped.

Leads me to believe there may be AO3 sets, unless they were referring to a bug with the Swamp Rat level 35 Dex set...

pooop
10-12-2010, 08:44 PM
ive seen multiple people running around with all rift/void/cosmo sets getting the gold sparklies just like the swamp sets.

Inching
10-12-2010, 08:48 PM
i think there should be set bonus and if there is not, this should be the next patch...

knockk
10-12-2010, 09:06 PM
just tried out overlord rift helm, sunblessed scimitar, screaming shield, and power armor of the rift(thanks to yanis for the help) and by wearing this combination i was sparkling just like i would if i was wearing the copperhead set. and i thanked yanis because he knew which items would make the sparkly set. im not sure of the stat bonus or if there is one at all

BeardedBear
10-13-2010, 07:37 AM
just tried out overlord rift helm, sunblessed scimitar, screaming shield, and power armor of the rift(thanks to yanis for the help) and by wearing this combination i was sparkling just like i would if i was wearing the copperhead set. and i thanked yanis because he knew which items would make the sparkly set. im not sure of the stat bonus or if there is one at all

The bonus for rift is 50 hp and 4 dodge.

knockk
10-13-2010, 03:38 PM
hehe thanks bearded...we figured that out together, along with the procs :)

kavanah
10-13-2010, 05:53 PM
I need a rift helm!

And what about if you had used Force Cutter??

BeardedBear
10-14-2010, 07:48 AM
Have not confirmed it works with a force cutter.

Can someone try this, or let me borrow suit and cutter? ;p

gsimonds
10-14-2010, 05:42 PM

It would be nice if the Rift set bonus included some mana regen, a very handy stat that is not included on the actual item. It's a shame, getting 4 pieces of Rift has made me poor, and I have to resort to benching my Overlord helm for a Thoth helm to do anything more than auto attack. As a tank I pay enough in health pots, PLEASE give us mana regen on a 4 piece Rift set bonus!!!!!

Azrael
10-15-2010, 08:13 AM

Sounds like a good bonus but do you need all 4 or only 3 pieces...

Honestly being left with 0-1 ms and 10 hs is rough, at least for pvp

BeardedBear
10-15-2010, 08:18 AM
Sounds like a good bonus but do you need all 4 or only 3 pieces...

Honestly being left with 0-1 ms and 10 hs is rough, at least for pvp

4 pieces make the set. I think this applies for all so far, minus the voodoo master, which has a 2h staff.