PDA

View Full Version : The latest addition to my iPad!

Sked
10-11-2010, 02:16 PM
Hey everyone,

After noticing this game in the 'top free' section of the AppStore I downloaded this game, so far I am very impressed. The game seems very deep but at the same time overwhelming haha, a lot of abbreviations to learn.

I'm currently messing around with a warrior, trying to get to grips with the controls. When/if I hit level 13 I will definitely pay to get more by the looks of it.

Any tips you can offer me?

Thanks

Sked (ingame name) :D

Royce
10-11-2010, 02:26 PM
Welcome to the community. You can actually get the second campaign (that gets you as high as level 18) for free when you register your account. Anyway, the best advice I can give is to browse the warrior class discussion section of the forums, and if you have any specific questions, feel free to post them there or here.

Cascade
10-11-2010, 02:35 PM
Welcome to the community! It helps to browse the forums a lot and get to know all the PL terms and get to know people too! Add funkymonk and platinumarrow and funkypunk....funkypunk is lvl 27 I believe so he's kinda around your level :) But funkymonk is lvl 48

CanonicalKoi
10-11-2010, 04:42 PM
Welcome! As Royce said, check out the Warrior Class forum. A good tip is always listen to Royce. We all do. Add in my tank-in-training, DroppedBear. I think he's lvl. 19 now and we can go whack things on the head together.

Raxie
10-12-2010, 12:08 AM
welcome to the forums.

Arjun
10-12-2010, 12:29 AM
Yep. . .good to have you on board. . . add swamiboo if you can. Is my lvl. 17 Warrior.

Welcome to the community! It helps to browse the forums a lot and get to know all the PL terms and get to know people too! Add funkymonk and platinumarrow and funkypunk....funkypunk is lvl 27 I believe so he's kinda around your level :) But funkymonk is lvl 48

OMG Cascade - Ur the funkymonk. I never knew of that. We run together from time to time.

cry
10-12-2010, 10:40 AM
Welcome. 'Ave fun.

Sked
10-14-2010, 12:27 PM
Would anyone be able to tell me where to spend my skill points to start? I'm currently a level11 bear.

Thanks

Krimm
10-14-2010, 01:15 PM
Stomp, Iron Blood, Super Mega Slash, Rage are just a few crucial skills that any bear should max.