PDA

View Full Version : To IGN's ArsenalReal, ShadowStar & Zeus/Apollo

Hook
05-16-2013, 03:54 AM
I apologize for the wait. The 4-5 days i tought id take actually turned to 2 weeks. Sigs are finally finished. Its no easy work and i can only work on them for so long before it gets stressing, so i tend to work on them every couple days. Anyway please read the PM ive sent each of you.
Hope ya'll are content with the results.
Enjoy :D

Caiahar
05-16-2013, 04:25 AM
Wow! That is the best sig ive ever got! Once I get on computer I will put it on! Thanks so much!

dudetus
05-16-2013, 08:37 AM
Wow! That is the best sig ive ever got! Once I get on computer I will put it on! Thanks so much!

Isn't it a bit phoney to have a bear with CoP and Soh with demonic mace set in ur sig as u don't have a character like that?

xbabybugszx
05-16-2013, 08:39 AM

Isn't it a bit phoney to have a bear with CoP and Soh with demonic mace set in ur sig as u don't have a character like that?

Lmao, he took you out shadow. Gg

Caiahar
05-16-2013, 08:45 AM

Ely forced me to put it :/........thats ely

Sus
05-16-2013, 09:33 AM
Dudetus bro, it's just another way for him to confirm is oh-so true founder's state.

Caiahar
05-16-2013, 09:35 AM
Dudetus bro, it's just another way for him to confirm is oh-so true founder's state.
I have never said anything about founder.
What makes you think that is not elyseon? I know few ppl who know ely wants ti be in my sig.
If I had CoP, I would be wearing on main. Yet im not.
And also, the bird is my main. Thank you for your time

Sus
05-16-2013, 09:40 AM
And yet, it's in your sig. People would think you would be an old player, which has played for quite some time. But that's just fooling them for someone you are not. If I was to be a complete stranger I'd think you'd be a veteran looking at the sig, but you're not. Request a new sig please.

Hook
05-16-2013, 10:29 AM
Guys before even starting the sig i did come up with this issue...
And i confirmed Ely indeed gave shadow permission, so the sig stays.

CrimsonTider
05-16-2013, 10:39 AM

It's the same as Hunzz having a Community Shield in his. I personally would use my own toons, but that is just me.

And Shadow, a lot of people know Ely.

Nice sigs, OF. ;)

BTW... Parth, why are you in 2 PvP guilds?

Wow, that's a lot of sentences.

:)

Sus
05-16-2013, 10:57 AM
Guys before even starting the sig i did come up with this issue...
And i confirmed Ely indeed gave shadow permission, so the sig stays.

Oh ok.

MightyMicah
05-16-2013, 11:17 AM
It's a flipping sig, guys, Leave him alone! For crying out loud...

Mystiq
05-16-2013, 11:19 AM
It's the same as Hunzz having a Community Shield in his. I personally would use my own toons, but that is just me.

Nice sigs, OF. ;)

6,8 including the smilies :)

Zeus
05-16-2013, 11:51 AM

Nice sigs, OF. ;)

Split personalities, and friends in both guilds. So, for me, I back up friends, not a guild-name. If either friends in Restoration or friends in Rated M need help, I give them it.

On the char that I am on, I'm loyal to the guild I am in. If there's drama between the two guilds, I don't get involved (which there isn't because Rated M and Restoration are on friendly terms.)

Both the GMs know about this & I am active on both equally.

CrimsonTider
05-16-2013, 11:57 AM
Split personalities, and friends in both guilds. So, for me, I back up friends, not a guild-name. If either friends in Restoration or friends in Rated M need help, I give them it.

On the char that I am on, I'm loyal to the guild I am in. If there's drama between the two guilds, I don't get involved (which there isn't because Rated M and Restoration are on friendly terms.)

Both the GMs know about this & I am active on both equally.

So, the split personality stretches beyond forums. Good to know. ;)

The Happiness
05-16-2013, 12:03 PM
Wow guys! So quick to jump on Shadow! Almost like you were all sitting waiting for a reason to pounce on him.

I was indeed party to the conversation between Ely, Hank and Shadow. And Ely did tell Shadow to add him to sig. Don't be so quick to judge! It's not becoming :)

Zeus
05-16-2013, 12:17 PM
So, the split personality stretches beyond forums. Good to know. ;)

Okay.

@Occult, I'll be buying your torch soon.

Zeus
05-16-2013, 01:41 PM

Here you go, Occult.^^

Xbuddyjosh
05-16-2013, 03:07 PM
And yet, it's in your sig. People would think you would be an old player, which has played for quite some time. But that's just fooling them for someone you are not. If I was to be a complete stranger I'd think you'd be a veteran looking at the sig, but you're not. Request a new sig please.

Y is this of any concern to u? It's shadows sig he will do what he likes

Bootdaddy
05-16-2013, 03:24 PM
Look cool!

Zeus
05-16-2013, 03:30 PM
I have to say, Shadowstar's definitely looks like the best one of the batch. The enhancing effects on his crossbone bow is sick!

Good job, Occult. If you can make the edits in my signature, I'll be willing to pay 150-200k (which is why I haven't purchased the torch yet, since I want to pay in full).

Zeus
05-16-2013, 03:41 PM

Here are the screenies, Occult. Thanks so much! :)

skrapicoco
05-16-2013, 04:21 PM

BURNNNNNNNN

nice sig tho

Caiahar
05-16-2013, 06:11 PM
Wow guys! So quick to jump on Shadow! Almost like you were all sitting waiting for a reason to pounce on him.

I was indeed party to the conversation between Ely, Hank and Shadow. And Ely did tell Shadow to add him to sig. Don't be so quick to judge! It's not becoming :)
Once you know me well, you'll get used to how people do this to me :D
Btw, Occult im willing to pay 25k tip to you ^_^
Just for occult, happy, and mighty, im going to go to da computer and starting thanking like crazy lol :)

Extreme
05-16-2013, 06:37 PM
Just for occult, happy, and mighty, im going to go to da computer and starting thanking like crazy lol :)

Be strong, Don't cry bro :P

Phoenixking
05-16-2013, 07:05 PM
Best anyone can do in a tough situation

Caiahar
05-16-2013, 07:13 PM

Yesterday it was bes bud, now bro? Lol, thanks.

D-:
05-16-2013, 08:55 PM

Here you go, Occult.^^

Black Zeus looks better than White Zeus.

Frioadr
05-16-2013, 09:03 PM
I have bes sign! And Zeus is a pal. But Parth is a bro :3

Everyone'sFavMage
05-16-2013, 10:11 PM

It's a dagger set btw. And u best me to the punch, wanted to say this, -.-

Caiahar
05-16-2013, 10:44 PM
^People are still talking about this?...
Read above posts.
Or if you dont want to read, here:
The bear is not me. It is Elyseon, ex-forumer who got banned on forums.
Elyseon gave me permission. He is the one who told me to put him in the sig, as happy said above, she was there too.
And btw, you too, were also there on "Idontsaygo" just almost ely was done telling me.
And even you wanted to have fun, so you told me to put you in the sig as well (for fun)
Micah is right, its a SIG. Digital artwork. Not something huge.

Happy was indeed there. She heard everything, so if you want proof, ask her.

Even buddy is right, its my sig, elyseon wanted me to put him in so badly, so I decided I will. Its my sig, I'll do what I want with it.

Phoenixking
05-16-2013, 11:48 PM
Read above posts.
Elyseon gave me permission. He is the one who told me to put him in the sig, as happy said above, she was there too.
And btw, you too, were also there on "Idontsaygo" just almost ely was done telling me.
And even you wanted to have fun, so you told me to put you in the sig as well (for fun)

Even buddy is right, its my sig, elyseon wanted me to put him in so badly, so I decided I will. Its my sig, I'll do what I want with it.
I was there too he isn't lying

Zeus
05-16-2013, 11:50 PM
Black Zeus looks better than White Zeus.

You know what they say...once you go black, you can't go back.

Phoenixking
05-16-2013, 11:52 PM
You know what they say...once you go black, you don't go back.
You can't go back*

dudetus
05-17-2013, 12:52 AM
Read above posts.

#tufguy

Anyways, I did know that Ely had a chat with u (happiness and ely r both my rly good friends) and as I chatted with Ely, he told me that it was a joke.

Ofc u do what u want with ur sig. But based on what I have heard and know, u got trolled.

Caiahar
05-17-2013, 08:39 AM
Read above posts.

#tufguy

Anyways, I did know that Ely had a chat with u (happiness and ely r both my rly good friends) and as I chatted with Ely, he told me that it was a joke.

Ofc u do what u want with ur sig. But based on what I have heard and know, u got trolled.
Eh, im used to people trolling me. a bit moar than quarter of PL forum community does it to me, and I recieve it daily :/
Wonder why ely gave me 75k to pay for sig if he was joking?
So what...I have to replace elyseon?

Sus
05-17-2013, 08:57 AM
Do what u want. I think dudetus couldn't care less, neither do I.

Caiahar
05-17-2013, 09:02 AM
Do what u want. I think dudetus couldn't care less, neither do I.
If you do not care, why did you reply in the first place?
Before, I had not known you, and you come out of the blue and start hating me, like having grudge on someone you never met.
And if you do not care, then dont talk about it, yet you said those things at first page.

Sus
05-17-2013, 09:07 AM
I mean, now I don't care anymore. I don't hate anyone. Truth be told, you post like a total moron. But I guess I can't blame that on ya due to your age can I? If you post, think about it, think what could happen, and then nobody will hate you will someone?

dudetus
05-17-2013, 09:25 AM
Eh, im used to people trolling me. a bit moar than quarter of PL forum community does it to me, and I recieve it daily :/

Believe me, 75k is nothing to pay in order to troll someone for Ely. I'm not saying that u should change ur sig, but I am just saying that u got trolled.

And about Sus, he has stalked forums for quite a while. I believe he has been scrolling forums long before u even joined. He's veteran PvPer and a very good friend of mine. Unlike most ppl he just says how he honestly feels.

Caiahar
05-17-2013, 09:26 AM
I mean, now I don't care anymore. I don't hate anyone. Truth be told, you post like a total moron. But I guess I can't blame that on ya due to your age can I? If you post, think about it, think what could happen, and then nobody will hate you will someone?
Look at this: ITS JUST A SIG. Why make a big deal out of it? Not like its going to harm in anyway.
And another thing, when you saw elyseon wasin my sig, right away you said those things all the way above. An easier, more simpler way, you could have given me a suggestion. Like how I could write in my sig, "P.S, that bear is Elyseon, not me."
But you did the opposite. I was thinking of doing that but then decided to see your reactions.
End of discussion on my sig.

MightyMicah
05-17-2013, 09:32 AM

You know what? I'm gonna make a sig that has Apollo, Crimsontider, Dudetus, Elyseon, and every other guy I can think of who has over 200 rep on the forums and then see how people like that.

Bring on the hate! You guys are straight up pathetic. It's a freaking picture on a freaking forum! 10 years from now you guys are gonna feel really stupid for making fun of someone about that.

-Rant over-

The Greediness
05-17-2013, 09:33 AM
I don't know about that.
You seem to be under the impression that you're thinking straight.
Yet, me, and I know for sure others, can't stand the attitude you're having showing Shadowstar.
Give him a break, it's not like he's hurting you with his sig is he?

CrimsonTider
05-17-2013, 09:41 AM
You know what? I'm gonna make a sig that has Apollo, Crimsontider, Dudetus, Elyseon, and every other guy I can think of who has over 200 rep on the forums and then see how people like that.

Bring on the hate! You guys are straight up pathetic. It's a freaking picture on a freaking forum! 10 years from now you guys are gonna feel really stupid for making fun of someone about that.

-Rant over-

You can't... I'm invisible. ;)

MightyMicah
05-17-2013, 09:52 AM

Wait. You're already in my sig? O.o

Caiahar
05-17-2013, 09:54 AM

I lol'ed!
P.S Thanks for your above post.
P.S for Crim: Um, isn't your bear 75? Just thought to point out.

dudetus
05-17-2013, 10:01 AM

-Rant over-

Ooohhh I was third u mentioned. I made it to podium!

Mystiq
05-17-2013, 10:08 AM
Ooohhh I was third u mentioned. I made it to podium!

Actually i think he edited it o.o or else i wuz blind a few minutes ago.

CrimsonTider
05-17-2013, 10:29 AM

As mentioned in previous threads: I'm everywhere. OR, maybe nowhere. O.O

Zeus
05-17-2013, 11:09 AM
As mentioned in previous threads: I'm everywhere. OR, maybe nowhere. O.O

You're...the holy spirit?!

@MightyMicah I will burn thee soul to eternal damnation if you include me in your signature. How dare you show me that you find my character, Apollo, attractive?! The guts in this one is quite strong indeed! -.-

Mystiq
05-17-2013, 11:28 AM

@MightyMicah I will burn thee soul to eternal damnation if you include me in your signature. How dare you show me that you find my character, Apollo, attractive?! The guts in this one is quite strong indeed! -.-

So um....can i haz ur toon in mai sig?

MightyMicah
05-17-2013, 12:32 PM

I've been saved by grace bro! Ain't no soul burning happening to me anytime soon! Now for that sig...;)

Sus
05-17-2013, 01:30 PM
Look at this: ITS JUST A SIG. Why make a big deal out of it? Not like its going to harm in anyway.
And another thing, when you saw elyseon wasin my sig, right away you said those things all the way above. An easier, more simpler way, you could have given me a suggestion. Like how I could write in my sig, "P.S, that bear is Elyseon, not me."
But you did the opposite. I was thinking of doing that but then decided to see your reactions.
End of discussion on my sig.

I don't give a single damn about your sig, it's your posts that freak me out. I'm not the only one. I've been on these forums for even before dudetus' forum join date, but I didn't make an account simply cause I knew I wasn't going to be posting somethin useful. Now I'm older and I think about what I post unlike 2 years ago. So please or be constructive or don't act like a fake veteran.

Shadow Ik I sound like a total d*ck now, but please follow my advice. It'll make everyone much more nice to ya. Don't try to fit in, be yourself.

Hook
05-17-2013, 01:35 PM
Here ya go shadow :D
I apologize you have all these morons picking on you. A free sig for you.
Same theme.. different look.
Hope you like. And sorry my sig attracted so much attention.
lighten up guys.

Mystiq
05-17-2013, 01:39 PM
Here ya go shadow :D
I apologize you have all these morons picking on you. A free sig for you.
Same theme.. different look.
Hope you like. And sorry my sig attracted so much attention.
lighten up guys.
I think everybody's stopped pickin on shadow anyways.

Hook
05-17-2013, 01:46 PM
@shadow, i brightened it a lil. Realized it came out too dark

Caiahar
05-17-2013, 04:16 PM
@shadow, i brightened it a lil. Realized it came out too dark
Thanks for taking time to redo it as I told you ^_^

billybob1
05-17-2013, 04:21 PM
sigh.......where did all the love go? i remember when we all used to hold hands and sing and share brownies....

Zeus
05-17-2013, 04:25 PM
sigh.......where did all the love go? i remember when we all used to hold hands and sing and share brownies....

I bet you 5 bucks somebody laced those brownies with marijuana. ;)
That's the only plausible reason I could come up with in reference to holding hands, singing, and sharing brownies.

Caiahar
05-17-2013, 04:41 PM
P.S: Occult, like how you made shadow copies of me in the sig!

billybob1
05-17-2013, 05:18 PM
me and apollo----join us!!!

Hook
05-17-2013, 05:54 PM
P.S: Occult, like how you made shadow copies of me in the sig!

Secret lol .

Caiahar
05-17-2013, 05:56 PM
Secret lol .

that part iz beyond meee. Wonder how you managed it.
I kinda liked old one better, a bit more effects, but this new one is awesome too! Plus no ely :P

Deathofan
05-17-2013, 06:39 PM
Woah u beteran, u haz cops and soah.

Caiahar
05-17-2013, 06:44 PM
Woah u beteran, u haz cops and soah.
*spins around* huh?

MightyMicah
05-17-2013, 08:23 PM
I kinda liked old one better, a bit more effects, but this new one is awesome too! Plus no ely :P

I miss the one with Ely :(

Caiahar
05-17-2013, 08:44 PM

I miss the one with Ely :(
I do too, but those ppl who dont like ely in mah sig will prolly hate me even moar. :/

MightyMicah
05-17-2013, 09:04 PM
I do too, but those ppl who dont like ely in mah sig will prolly hate me even moar. :/

Yeah I guess so. Well who cares lol

dudetus
05-18-2013, 05:33 AM

Ely keeps on trolling on forums even though he is banned.

What a mastermind.

Sus
05-18-2013, 05:44 AM
Ely keeps on trolling on forums even though he is banned.

What a mastermind.

Ya, lmao.

Hook
05-18-2013, 09:12 PM
Apollos new sig!

Zeus
05-18-2013, 09:17 PM
Awesome!!!

Hook
05-18-2013, 09:41 PM
Toned down effects.. sexy guild names! :D

Zeus
05-18-2013, 09:46 PM
Toned down effects.. sexy guild names! :D

I like!! :)

Let me know if you'd like more payment. :)

Hook
05-19-2013, 03:03 AM
Apollo Sig.. edition #3 lol.
New look. Greek letter guild names.. toned down effects...took down light.. added more flames.. sharper look.
Enjoy bro.

Hook
05-19-2013, 01:12 PM
Edit #4 ^_^ lol . Enjoy bro

The Happiness
05-19-2013, 01:31 PM

Love this sig :)

Zeus
05-19-2013, 03:43 PM

Perfect!

Thanks dude :)

I'm out of requests now, haha.

Lemme know if you want more payment.

Reunegade
05-19-2013, 05:04 PM
I don't give a single damn about your sig, it's your posts that freak me out. I'm not the only one. I've been on these forums for even before dudetus' forum join date, but I didn't make an account simply cause I knew I wasn't going to be posting somethin useful. Now I'm older and I think about what I post unlike 2 years ago. So please or be constructive or don't act like a fake veteran.

Shadow Ik I sound like a total d*ck now, but please follow my advice. It'll make everyone much more nice to ya. Don't try to fit in, be yourself.
And when has he never been himself? Give me one example of him trying to fit in. He is much different than many forumers here. The only reason why you are saying what you are saying is not because of the way you want him to act, but because you have a reason to bully him. Just stop hating and move on.

Hook
05-19-2013, 05:55 PM
Edit #5 lol..

Caiahar
05-19-2013, 06:43 PM
Edit #5 lol..
Lol so many..

Zeus
05-19-2013, 06:49 PM
Lol so many..

I assure you, he's compensated. :p