PDA

View Full Version : PVP Team that gives you NIGHTMARES..-make your list

Alfai
05-16-2013, 06:32 AM
hi..

seen post on best pvp players. think its very hard to rate since there are so many angles or basis to compile such arguments (i.e leadership, support etc)..Personally i think we might be able to share our favourites when it comes to best PVP team. Afterall, PVP is a team effort :). No solo can outlast either the reds or blues, regardless of what dmg they possesed.

Let's share your thoughts of who you think makes the best PVP team, and why.

Yes...there are many players put there that are good. But I'm sure when you are contemplating of which side to choose on there must be a motivating factor that let you click either blue or red (other than they are your guildies :) )

Whilst my list seems biased (as mostly are from Vengeance. Problem is they are everywhere ;) ), I've compiled the players I've had the best experience/pleasure of playing with.

Tankers:
1. Mstjj
2. Overheard
3. Darkko
4. Leored
5. Paulsebi
6. Gorgadeth
7. Leored
8. Shuggie
9. Hardek
10. Xclysterx

DMG Dealers-Just TOO many to choose. Among my favourites to work with
1. Ladylunaix
2. Iciblon
3. Anymangel
4. Laveen
5. Jexxetta
6. Snackie
7. Greyhowl
8. Kharmel
9. Neftkliens
10. Daniel

Mages:
1. Rasi (Best support. Period)
2. Cero
3. Krearaw
4. Godfist
5. Hopesolo
6. XCarl
7. Haligali
8. Smoller

REASONS:

Leadership (no selfish quest or personal KD's goal).
Teamplayer rather than soloing for kills
Avoiding gangbang/spawn kills or anything that is considered unethical in AL
Less/No talk. But kills more :)
Knows how and when to have fun. No stress involved.

Please kindly share your thoughts.

Disclaimers:

The numberings are not based on who's the best of the best etc..simply those who came top of my mind :)
No flaming/spamming/rude/nasty/unnecessary comments. Again, this is just sharing your favouritee PVP team or those who gives you the chill, makes you restless or rejoin other channels. Simply your favourite to play with, or your favourite to watch.

Smoller
05-16-2013, 09:29 AM
Ahhhh... Take only 8 place :)))) All time play on opposite side with u:)

Alfai
05-16-2013, 10:40 AM
LOL we did but only couple of times.still...my favourite :)

GoodSyntax
05-16-2013, 10:52 AM
I agree with this list for the most part. All are very good players and not a sight you want to see loading up on the other side. This list probably accounts for 60% of my PvP deaths.

Unfortunately for me, these are usually the names I see on the OTHER team.

As you said, DMG Dealers are numerous, but I would definitely add Irish to the list as well - she has class and somehow her arrows always find me, no matter where I am. She killed me once when I was running Elite Jarl and I was like "WTF" and she was like "Sorry :-)" and I was like "-.-"

Alfai
05-16-2013, 10:56 AM
Oh yess...irish is deadly too lol...and ballistix as mage very good support :)

Sociopathic
05-16-2013, 12:27 PM
Lingerie is pretty tough!

Bless
05-16-2013, 12:49 PM
L16 dream team. Prolly the scariest twink 5v5 team ;)

Me, CTF, Kawamera and inigo (back when dese gorillas were L16) and bossqbeatz/ragingthunder

Spects
05-16-2013, 12:53 PM

Me, CTF, Kawamera and inigo (back when dese gorillas were L16) and bossqbeatz/ragingthunder
Who cares about you twinks.

That said
1.All- AL Team:
Darko
Xcs
Smoller
Haligali
Irish
Lol, thats a scary team.

Yunfehn
05-17-2013, 01:55 AM
level 14

Inagawa, Lambofgodddd, Myhtickiller, Docislegit, Jinxxx

:victorious:

Slashdatgash
05-17-2013, 02:32 AM

That said
1.All- AL Team:
Darko
Xcs
Smoller
Haligali
Irish
Lol, thats a scary team.

lold

Darko
05-17-2013, 03:32 AM
I can think of several combos better than that one

And about ten just from my guild

Spects
05-17-2013, 03:57 AM
I can think of several combos better than that one

And about ten just from my guild

Thats why I posted' 'Who cares about you twinks'.
Did both twinking and endgame. Endgame is where the cream of the crop comes together.
There are so many freaking good players, not only gear-wise but huge talent/skill, who make me rage quit whenever I meet them.
I posted my dream team, feel free to post yours Darko. Its all arguable.
And I agree, Vengeance has an extraordinary number of great players.

Natrich
05-17-2013, 10:54 AM
I havent done pvp since this mythic weapon update but before that, no mage wanted to see me on the other team... :gorilla:

Drearivev
05-17-2013, 11:05 AM
Those are all lvl 31's right? Let's list some feared people that aren't lvl 31.
Few off the top of my head: Orbital, Bossqbeatz, Noobslay, Teabeze, Hadeswrath, probably many more at lower levels too.

Sociopathic
05-17-2013, 11:19 AM
Those are all lvl 31's right? Let's list some feared people that aren't lvl 31.
Few off the top of my head: Orbital, Bossqbeatz, Noobslay, Teabeze, Hadeswrath, probably many more at lower levels too.

Teabeze- Capper, Noobslay- Router problems doesnt play much (lvl 12)

Darko
05-17-2013, 12:32 PM
Twinks aren't feared, its like me going back to play little league baseball at 30 years old so I can destroy the comp... you end up fighting noobs that don't know what they are doing... takes zero skill to twink....my rouge is 567/13 at lvl 16... way too easy. ...no challenge

Bless
05-17-2013, 12:33 PM

If you were in front of me, you would've gotten a slap for that comment. You need to respect opinions.

Some people actually can't spend $1000 on the game to buy endgame gear and people who farm the gear spend days trying to loot 1 item. Most players L16 are atleast 70% full geared nowadays, stop hating twinks -.-

Darko
05-17-2013, 12:52 PM
If you were in front of me, you would've gotten a slap for that comment. You need to respect opinions.

Some people actually can't spend $1000 on the game to buy endgame gear and people who farm the gear spend days trying to loot 1 item. Most players L16 are atleast 70% full geared nowadays, stop hating twinks -.-

Sorry I respct ur opinion, but also have to respect it back and imo, twinking is lame....I know several end ganers who are awesome that soend no money and have average gear....itoshi is one that comes to mind. ...xclysterx is another one....I only jave xhampion of will armor not even the best noble.....or mythic.....

wvhills
05-17-2013, 01:02 PM

Sorry I respct ur opinion, but also have to respect it back and imo, twinking is lame....I know several end ganers who are awesome that soend no money and have average gear....itoshi is one that comes to mind. ...xclysterx is another one....I only jave xhampion of will armor not even the best noble.....or mythic.....

i only have bonechill gear and purple ring and purple amulet. I think I spend 200k on the whole set. I'm not elite but I do ok. Bless you should level up and play end game. It doesn't cost that much at all.

Syylent
05-17-2013, 01:03 PM
Twinks aren't feared, its like me going back to play little league baseball at 30 years old so I can destroy the comp... you end up fighting noobs that don't know what they are doing... takes zero skill to twink....my rouge is 567/13 at lvl 16... way too easy. ...no challenge

Yeah there are no noobs at end game, right? No one running around under geared, right? Just at end game you either fight everyone at your level or lower. People "twink" at end game. It is just gear.

At any "twink" level you could be fighting those 2 levels higher.

Hmmmm seems like end game may be easier.

Robhawk
05-17-2013, 01:17 PM
i only have bonechill gear and purple ring and purple amulet. I think I spend 200k on the whole set. I'm not elite but I do ok. Bless you should level up and play end game. It doesn't cost that much at all.

You are elite and should be on the list of post#1. ;)

Natrich
05-17-2013, 01:31 PM
You dont have to have top gears to do well; my gear is well under 1 mil total

But then again, I wouldnt know what it feels like to be a new player trying to earn gold. I've had 6 months of opportunites to merch and farm at every single elite cap, so gold has never been an issue :P

jaraclys
05-17-2013, 01:41 PM
Why I'm here? Haha. Anyways. Imo. Not gears matters. Team plays matters. Without it you will see your toon lying on the flr. You need to be flexible enough and be aware to check your mini map and health of your team.

Spects
05-17-2013, 01:52 PM
If you feel offended Bless, then im sorry.
But like wvhills said decent endgame gear is pretty cheap (30k for bonechill bow, 80k rest).
You hardly see anyone play a teamgame @twink stages, actually you get flamed as noob if you try to team up.
My warriors kdr went from 400:15 @twinking to 2400:3100 @endgame (thx to vengeance).In my experience average endgamers are way more skilled than
their average twink counterpart. Yes I`m getting hammered at endgame but you know what?
I have way more fun @ endgame vs elite competition than at twinking.
Move up and prove yourself.

Azepeiete
05-17-2013, 01:55 PM
Why do I never get on these -_-. Jk but here's a few...
Tanks-Zeferoth, Natrich, and overheard.
Mages-Smoller and Haligali
Rogue-ExportedJunk was awesome last cap(haven't seen now) and this cap Mutekill. Other than that, no rogues have really impressed me this cap.

Spects
05-17-2013, 02:07 PM
Rogue-ExportedJunk was awesome last cap(haven't seen now) and this cap Mutekill. Other than that, no rogues have really impressed me this cap.

Nice list. Add Darko to your list and you have a great couple of defensive anchors.
Smoller and Haligali are just unreal offensive juggernauts.(btw does Smoller still has his 'No fear'-guild tag?)
And I hate all rogues lol.
Unfortunately my charas are just regular fodder for these guys... -.-

Pandamoni
05-17-2013, 02:16 PM

You'd slap someone over that? Whoa!

Bless
05-17-2013, 03:03 PM

You'd slap someone over that? Whoa! That did offend me. Anyways ill try cap my main is still l26 but im lazy -_- 37k till L31

Darko
05-17-2013, 03:51 PM
My warriors kdr went from 400:15 @twinking to 2400:3100 @endgame (thx to vengeance).

Best line of the whole thread :)

Darko
05-17-2013, 03:53 PM
Nice list. Add Darko to your list and you have a great couple of defensive anchors.
Smoller and Haligali are just unreal offensive juggernauts.(btw does Smoller still has his 'No fear'-guild tag?)
And I hate all rogues lol.
Unfortunately my charas are just regular fodder for these guys... -.-

Azpetite hates vengeance and hates me, not suprised im not included.

Azepeiete
05-17-2013, 05:20 PM

I don't hate vengeance darkko. I've got many friends at vengeance. The reason I wouldn't be able to include you, is that I never see you play. If I join a vengeance game, I watch everyone sit around and flag since they can't fight eachother. This is the same for other large guilds I see in pvp, with the no killing eachother rule. It makes pvp lobbies extremely difficult to find, and I'm sure you'd be a great warrior if I could join your team against members where fighting is allowed.

Darko
05-17-2013, 05:49 PM
I don't hate vengeance darkko. I've got many friends at vengeance. The reason I wouldn't be able to include you, is that I never see you play. If I join a vengeance game, I watch everyone sit around and flag since they can't fight eachother. This is the same for other large guilds I see in pvp, with the no killing eachother rule. It makes pvp lobbies extremely difficult to find, and I'm sure you'd be a great warrior if I could join your team against members where fighting is allowed.

Than my apoligies ive seen u in several games say "oh great vengeance" so I assumes a bit there...honestly what happens is we start a game destroy everybody they quit we flag it happens over and over. Eos and revitilize our only guilds that have given us some battles that last.....pug groups just can't hack it if they don't work together, which they never do

Azepeiete
05-17-2013, 07:00 PM
Than my apoligies ive seen u in several games say "oh great vengeance" so I assumes a bit there...honestly what happens is we start a game destroy everybody they quit we flag it happens over and over. Eos and revitilize our only guilds that have given us some battles that last.....pug groups just can't hack it if they don't work together, which they never do

Oh I understand when you guys are fighting pugs, and that part I understand. What I'm talking about tho is when I join a game, and it's 5v4 one team with 5 vengeance and the other has 1-3(the team with 4 of course) so when I join that team, 1-3 players are just taking turns flagging while I'm trying to hack into a group of elite pvpers with some other pug-er. I just feel its unfair to the rest of us when it's 5v5 game, which could be competitive and fun and require strategy, but then you realize that you can't fight.

It would be much easier if when your guildies join a lobby, and realize the vengeance side is full, to just create a new lobby rather than hop in and flag, while the other 2-3 not from vengeance run and around and get mobbed :/. Or also, at the beginning of a match, have the members in that fight agree that killing eachother is allowed, and we can work in teams like CtF was designed for. Those who don't like to fight guildies could simply leave or arrange it with the other members.

I apologize as no hostility was aimed towards you or vengeance. I respect you and your members strength in pvp, and I understand where you're coming from. I just hope you understand the frustration of trying to jump into quick pvp games, then find yourself alone against a gang of strong members.

If you guys want to do some 5v5 matches I think that would be pretty fun. I can try and gather some members and do it, DM hasn't jumped from pve to pvp this cap tho. Don't consider it a guild war or anything, I don't think im certified to start one lol, but a few friendly matches would be fine.

Darko
05-17-2013, 08:16 PM
Yeahb I've been surprised I haven't seen dm in PvP this go around. ..I agree with you in that regards. In games im in , once they quit, ill switch sides to save room so to speak...and grab a few flags sometimes peopke join right than....ive called out guilds for fixing games ...(but they didn't fight or flag) just stood there....if you witness any od that let me know....I think its justblike getting in a game with chiyuk, iron, or darelol, they usually wont help and will flag, is that cheating or unfair? No,, is that an ideal game? No....I know me personally ill bounce to about four vengeance rooms finding the right game for myself....if you have guys ganging you please tell me who and ill address it. The games im in I say hey there two left 2vs2 until even....cuz I hate ganging...espexially when im ganged lol. We do have members like rqux, knux, revolution that want to fight guildies to fight against good comp...if u ever see them on ur team redt assured they are fighting with u

Popamollyswtn
05-17-2013, 08:31 PM

Damn aze no love for your boy huh? :( btw I got banned for 7 days for spitting rap lyrics w you and got a little careless lol. Gg STS.

Promagin
05-17-2013, 08:42 PM
Irish is my guildie :o
Has been since I joined pl

gundamsone
05-17-2013, 08:50 PM
Yeahb I've been surprised I haven't seen dm in PvP this go around. ..I agree with you in that regards. In games im in , once they quit, ill switch sides to save room so to speak...and grab a few flags sometimes peopke join right than....ive called out guilds for fixing games ...(but they didn't fight or flag) just stood there....if you witness any od that let me know....I think its justblike getting in a game with chiyuk, iron, or darelol, they usually wont help and will flag, is that cheating or unfair? No,, is that an ideal game? No....I know me personally ill bounce to about four vengeance rooms finding the right game for myself....if you have guys ganging you please tell me who and ill address it. The games im in I say hey there two left 2vs2 until even....cuz I hate ganging...espexially when im ganged lol. We do have members like rqux, knux, revolution that want to fight guildies to fight against good comp...if u ever see them on ur team redt assured they are fighting with u

Darkko your officers told me you guys play the way you do mainly for flagging etc which is fine and all but have you thought about what the real purpose of ctf is and what the average joe plays it for?
But from what I saw in my games with you yesterday, you flagged to 4 then spawned us from there on. You guys can defend yourself in anyway you want but from an outsiders point of view what you're doing is very clearly spelled out.
Yes players can quit because 1v5/2v5/3v5 is impossible vs pros in top gear. People do join and fill up the spots but most of the times their hopes are crushed beacause vengeance members joins in to do what? to flag and watch the massacre continue.

Right now i'm taking a little break from PVP. The times I play at are often late so there's very few games available, and when I do find a game chances are there's 1-2 of you guys which ends up turning into a V vs V game where you guys only pick off the randomers.

There's alot of high level pro guilds out there with similar rules but from what I see non of them respect the "no killing guilides" rule as much as your guild does.
There is no rule that states this is wrong but since this is a MMO and not a console game vs NPC, keep in mind you should help create a fair gaming experience for everyone.
I hope you guys don't take this too far because really the banners and leaderboards arn't worth ruining CTF experience for everyone else.

Natrich
05-17-2013, 09:16 PM
I dont gang guildies, but flatout not even attacking them? That's makes things too complicated and is just dumb to be honest.

But please keep doing it, more kills for me :) and it never gets old when someone says "Omg I'm so sorry" after killing a guildmate

Azepeiete
05-17-2013, 09:28 PM
Damn aze no love for your boy huh? :( btw I got banned for 7 days for spitting rap lyrics w you and got a little careless lol. Gg STS.

The song is Animal by 2 chainz btw. I was legitimately disappointed when you didn't get back on lol. And yes, the song is hot. Pm me on here :).

Darko
05-17-2013, 10:20 PM
From just watching video of someone in this thread ganging my guildies in the spawn rooms its laughable you pretend to be someone else on forums and completely chsnge what you were doing once i entered room........and gund, sorry your having a poor expierence, but I feel its not even close to what eos and o Philippine all stars do (put someone on other side to just stand there) at least they flag...this is no different in pugs games when random friends don't hit each other which I find quiite common...or joning a game with s known flagger knowing ur already a man down....

Darko
05-17-2013, 10:25 PM
I dont gang guildies, but flatout not even attacking them? That's makes things too complicated and is just dumb to be honest.

But please keep doing it, more kills for me :) and it never gets old when someone says "Omg I'm so sorry" after killing a guildmate

I personally could care less, any guildie can fight me they know that....not everyone has that feeling though

Alfai
05-18-2013, 04:12 AM
Hi i am still new and a noob still.but i have been actively engaging pvps this month and be in almost every slots and rounds for non stop 12hours at least.based on that i dont normally encounter such situation u spoke of nor siding vengeance.it would mostly be eother of these:

1. All vengeance.we switch team to flag if no one else joining
2.fair match.no flag until opponent leaves
3.match n flag.this rarely happens but sometimes they do.
4.fight until both team are balanced else considered gangbang.unless ther eralier team gb the opponent then we strike back.
5.no spawn killing.unless we got hit the same way.normally when strike bacl opppnent team quits
6.flagging untill both team are balanced.
7.1 vs 1.normally for friendly reason and not so friendly reason.depending on who.

I feel that we attempt to keep the fight as healthy an ethical as possible so pvp is regarded as joyable.ther are a few who against it or did things simply to piss the opponent side and makig the game less enjoyable.not to mention those whp made nasty comments on chats too.so these apply to all players mot just specific guilds.

Long live vengeance ;)

iamamen
05-19-2013, 07:05 AM
now, i m back to pvp :P

see u guys in game,
bonchill gears only:)

crazyangle03
05-21-2013, 09:01 AM
Players have their on reference on this... . Players on the same guild can kill each other provided that there is a consent of all out war.. that's what we do (EOS), though it doesn't happen all the time. i did a spawn kill a lot of times because its a payback.. but really what i don't understand is when i just joined the game and a new set of players joined me (2vs5..etc..). the re-spawn killing continues.. no pointing fingers but you know who you are.

if you get out of your respawn area and you got killed by a horde of bloodthirsty mammals (haha), its ok. its your fault but if they respawn kill you thats freaking no no.. unless its a payback..

some players have grudges on you, me, or whoever is it.. they will do anything to kill you.. correct me if i'm wrong.

i dont really talk much in PVP, even when im really pissed off.. (pissed off all the time when gang on respawn area).

if you don't want to join with your random team (BLUE) doing re-spawn killing that's great but you cant control the fact that when the other team (RED) got a set of players mix with old set (and RED is on the upper hand) they will still consider it as payback.. the new ones will just go with the flow.. unless its a guildie which you can speak to or friends you know already.

so when above situation happens.. its only about wiping out all in the other team (vice-verse) regardless if they are new or old set.. so the conclusion is to leave the game and join a blank slate game or go with the flow for domination.

for some Pro PVPers who haven't done this re-spawn killing.. oh cmon.. **cough cough** (Liar!!)

Drearivev
05-21-2013, 09:08 AM
Teabeze- Capper, Noobslay- Router problems doesnt play much (lvl 12)Oh, Teabeze capped? Didn't know that. And also I didn't know about Noobslay's router problems, either.

i only have bonechill gear and purple ring and purple amulet. I think I spend 200k on the whole set. I'm not elite but I do ok. Bless you should level up and play end game. It doesn't cost that much at all.I have a lower budget than that, and I get by fine :D I have Radiant set, Bonechill bow (gift from cousin) purple ring and amulet. It's worth about 40k in total. That too, my cousin bought the bow for me, so I spent only less than 10k for helm and armour.

And I've fought with all those Sorcerers. They're always on the other side :(
Another good Sorcerer: Oeseoabu (I think it's how you spell it) as well as Mallou. They kill well and I like playing with them.

GoodSyntax
05-21-2013, 11:50 AM
for some Pro PVPers who haven't done this re-spawn killing.. oh cmon.. **cough cough** (Liar!!)

I never engage in spawn killing or ganging, but then again, I'm no pro - I guess that explains it.

Whenever teams are unbalanced, I always offer to sit out, or I will say that I will grab flags and not attack until teams rebalance again. Can't say that the reverse happens very often.

There is no honor, nor class in ganging 4v1. If I see my team doing that I usually jump sides if possible, to level the playing field. Again, can't say the reverse happens very often for me.

I'm sure that there are plenty in game who have seen me standing around without a pet while the teams rebalance. What disgusts me the most is when three or four Warriors gang a single player then laugh saying "You die so fast!" That's usually when I jump teams...

Chili
05-21-2013, 01:29 PM
I gang, I spawn, i kill guildies, I have no "honor"...... fear the chili

Lady_Pebbles
05-21-2013, 02:12 PM
For the love of PvP ppl....

-Some players have etiquette, some don't.

-Noobs will always act noobish.

-Spawn kills will be fixed soon; Swede said its going out w/the next patch. Basicly invaulnerability to players who respawned but as soon as they leave the respawn area, they lose invaulnerability & won't get it back until they respawn again.

-Just play the freaken match the way its supposed to be played and call it a day... Which is probably too realistic to actually happen though.

Perroncel
05-22-2013, 03:27 AM
1. ramyunstyle
2. smoller
3. jennavice
4. demonasa
5. love

Smoller
05-22-2013, 09:18 AM
Nice party:)

Cookietimee
05-22-2013, 12:07 PM
This is a scary team for me ,
1.xcs
2.smoller
3.rasi
4.haligali
5.irish

inkredible
05-22-2013, 12:28 PM
I haven't played much at all
but lately I run ONLY with friufi , zef, barun, - I forgot another warriors name, and me

5 warrior team LMAO unbeatable still played over 10 games didn't die once LMFAO
don't call that OP cuz I was surprised how easy warriors die now - I meant with a crazy mage n rogue together

Cookietimee
05-22-2013, 12:39 PM
Bro me whit haligali vs 5 we owned them :p was a funny day :D 2v5

Alfai
05-23-2013, 05:49 AM
Bro me whit haligali vs 5 we owned them :p was a funny day :D 2v5

that's amazing...

Linkincena
05-23-2013, 10:59 AM
My partners make best team.. Those who i team up with are:
Ladylunaix
Navythai
Ironlung
Boggz
Xcs
Asterox
Haligali
Energizeric
Laikiscs
Jennavice
Joydillon
Sorry for I missed anyone... trying to recall so many names difficult :P

Chili
05-23-2013, 01:44 PM
Any team with more than mage is now on my nightmare list.

Alhuntrazeck
05-25-2013, 01:46 AM
My nightmare team consists of 2 warriors, 2 rogues and 1 mage. I won't be giving out any names, but that team spawn killed me like there was no tomorrow. Oh well. At least the spawn killing's fixed now.

yuriramos
05-25-2013, 02:57 AM
My nightmare team consists of 1 warrior, 2 rogues and 1 mage. I won't be giving out any names, but that team spawn killed me like there was no tomorrow. Oh well. At least the spawn killing's fixed now.

3 warriors (synchronized horn) 1 mage and a rogue would be the best team composition imho.

Linkincena
05-26-2013, 01:15 AM
4 rogues and a mage with mana heal....
Its like a mage with critical spikes...
Unbeatable team.. tested ok :)

Alhuntrazeck
05-26-2013, 01:24 AM
Link, you'd better add me to the list of the team that gives you nightmares :o
I can pwn you :p

yuriramos
05-26-2013, 07:41 PM
4 rogues and a mage with mana heal....
Its like a mage with critical spikes...
Unbeatable team.. tested ok :)

Not without a warrior

xcs
05-30-2013, 10:34 PM
Darko Please save your words for someone who wil make use of them..
I certainly dont agree with some violent and hatefull comments on forums but i should not be surprised..
Advice,

Get Your Maul, Hunt more players, Proove Yourself and Block off all Criticism.. instead of addressing others having a poor experience..

xcs
05-30-2013, 10:43 PM
So Darko as u said ,,,,,, gund, sorry your having a poor expierence, but I feel its not even close to what eos and o Philippine all stars do (put someone on other side to just stand there) at least they flag.

I guess its just an observation..
You have extensive knowledge in AL, lmao

inkredible
05-30-2013, 11:05 PM

From just watching video of someone in this thread ganging my guildies in the spawn rooms its laughable you pretend to be someone else on forums and completely chsnge what you were doing once i entered room........and gund, sorry your having a poor expierence, but I feel its not even close to what eos and o Philippine all stars do (put someone on other side to just stand there) at least they flag...this is no different in pugs games when random friends don't hit each other which I find quiite common...or joning a game with s known flagger knowing ur already a man down....

Note to self: Dont care too much what other people think or say, this is just a game,
im quite surprise how much this is getting to you- you are the GM of vengeance, dont show some weakness

inkredible
05-30-2013, 11:08 PM
Fear this

Paulsebi
05-31-2013, 02:20 AM
First of all, thanks Alfai for your threat and including me to the list :)

For Darkko:
After reading your comments, I can see only frustration from your side. Just chill, breath and respect your enemies or friends. What I can see is that always when u can't deal with a threat then you bring the name of EOS or someone else just to change the subject.

I respect a lot of Venge members cause they are nice, but I can't include you on this list for the way you was speaking about me or others in your own guild. Just be careful, all will turn against you!

And I agree with X : Get Your Maul, Hunt more players, Proove Yourself and Block off all Criticism.. instead of addressing others having a poor experience..

Thanks for understanding!

Cero
05-31-2013, 02:32 AM
Fear this

edit:

:)

Alhuntrazeck
05-31-2013, 02:52 AM

Please don't bash other guilds. I have a lot of respect for Vengeance, was in it for a bit, but i can't say I'm happy how you're bashing my guild.

Laveen
05-31-2013, 03:22 AM
Hello, testing 123, abcdefghijk elemeno p... (first post hehe)

Thank you Alf, I feel honored :) You're definitely one of my favourite rogues too.

Haowesie
05-31-2013, 03:31 AM

Thank you Alf, I feel honored :) You're definitely one of my favourite rogues too.

Laveeeeeeeneeen! I like your phonetic alphabet test lol :)

Laveen
05-31-2013, 03:36 AM
Haha, thanks! :)

Limsi
05-31-2013, 03:46 AM

Welcome Laveeeeeeeeen

Deadroth
05-31-2013, 03:54 AM
I have never played against X and i don't wanna to change it :)

The most ugly sorcerers on mine way: (all players in random order)

~ Gwendex (ugghh... evil in body lol)
~ Smoller (ufff i remember when he just killed me with fireball)
~ Asterox (almost the same as Smoll, only the name and everything is diffrent XD)
~ Dubstepticons (awesome killer... i fear to fear him LOL)
~ Energizeric (the name says all You want to know)

This are Deadly Ladies on mine way:

~ Iciblon (cold like winter)
~ Cassadeepope (speed like arrow)
~ Psychobunny (look at this player name...)
~ Limsyoker (You feel very funny when Limsy will kill You)
~ Dreonek (professional farmer)
~ Esckey (There will be no heroic escape... prepare to death)

Warriors on mine way:

The lider is... just amazing...

1. Chiyuk (Immortal guy)
~ Vaffy (Dracula son)
~ Boss (Like a boss)
~ Ctrlkey (Ctrl + Key = death)
~ Turkishboy (Kill is his second name)
~ Henryxii (With royal grace he will slash You with his sword)

Laveen
05-31-2013, 03:55 AM
Welcome Laveeeeeeeeen

Thank you dear! ^-^

Darko
06-01-2013, 03:54 AM
Y'all are hilarious, let me address address this... first off xcs, I had this discussion with u regarding eos doing this did I not? U were in a game were u not apologizing to me were u not? Now since than the behavior has not been the same so I can say eos no longer uses those tActics they did at the beginning of the new season.......end of story....dang that was posted week's ago when that behaviour happened...drop it let it go....it's over, have fun it's a game....good day

Soundlesskill
06-01-2013, 06:53 AM

Azeeeeee :D

yuriramos
06-01-2013, 08:24 AM
cero= doestn have the best equips but pawns like a boss. Pure skills.

Robhawk
06-01-2013, 08:58 AM
cero= doestn have the best equips but pawns like a boss. Pure skills.

Cmon Cero is a noob, allways kill stealing and hiding - haha! just kiddin! :cheerful:

Petrichor
06-01-2013, 10:37 AM
Wvhills is a nightmare team by himself.

Soundlesskill
06-01-2013, 11:19 AM
I've never seen it but here's my list..
Darkko
Hardek
Nastykills
Smoller
Haligali

Alfai