PDA

View Full Version : when to open?

Ambroas
05-16-2013, 07:53 AM
Hey guys I'm new but I read somewhere to wait to lvl 10 to open chests why is that? Do I also need to wait before I buy a plat armor set? Only reason I can think k to wait is if the gear is scaled to lvl which would make everything pointless to buy till max lvl

Rare
05-16-2013, 07:56 AM
I'm not sure why you would wait until 10 to open chests. Maybe because that is a popular twink level and the gear is more valuable to sell.

Waiting to buy your gear just ensures that it will have a longer life. For example, if you're capped, your gear will last until the next cap. If you're level 10, it will only last maybe another few levels.

Are you talking about normal chests or elite chests?

Limsi
05-16-2013, 07:59 AM
There's no restriction when it comes to opening chests. If you feel that you need a gear that would scale to your level, go on and open them. As for your next question, only you can answer that. There are better gears in the consignment shop which comes in a relatively cheap price, so I suggest you invest on the 70 plat Bundle instead. The bundle would contain 200 mana/hp potions, 25 added inventory slots, 20k gold, 10 auction slots and a legendary set which would scale to your level as well.

Ambroas
05-16-2013, 08:04 AM
Normal chests I haven't gotten near elite, I think I'll wait until I feel that I'm falling behind or need the help then buy the 70 plat bundle.