PDA

View Full Version : Seller,buyer,merching suggestions

moonway03
05-16-2013, 09:02 AM
1st. Make a microphone item that allows you to shout then everybody online will see that shout in chat box.
Could be 50plat or 100plat in store and 10 minutes shout interval so there would be no spamming.
2nd. If there is club sanctuary,mortuary and dress shop (sergio's), why not a mall, where sellers could sell there without shouting.
Example : im selling something and im too tired to shout everywhere. I will go to mall and buy a selling card where you could make your own store then other players will just click on your character to see what are you selling.

Opinions?

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk 2

hellangelsdf
05-17-2013, 02:51 AM
1st. Make a microphone item that allows you to shout then everybody online will see that shout in chat box.
Could be 50plat or 100plat in store and 10 minutes shout interval so there would be no spamming.
2nd. If there is club sanctuary,mortuary and dress shop (sergio's), why not a mall, where sellers could sell there without shouting.
Example : im selling something and im too tired to shout everywhere. I will go to mall and buy a selling card where you could make your own store then other players will just click on your character to see what are you selling.

Opinions?

i like the 2nd suggestion of u

moonway03
05-17-2013, 04:57 AM
Thanks for the feedback. :D
3rd. If PL,SL and AL can stash gold, why not DL?