PDA

View Full Version : is it just me??

zeroxx
05-16-2013, 11:25 AM
I really enjoy dark legends pvp when the lvl cap was raised I had no lag always low ping now all of a sudden I cnt enter a pvp game without my ping hitting 1k this is so annoying soon as the gates open I freeze unfreeze then boom im dead not sure if its my connection but seems like a server issue I can hardly play dl anymore maybe.just wondering is it just me??

Rekful
05-16-2013, 11:44 AM
I also have a lot of lag spikes in pvp. I use a Samsung Galaxy Note 2 by T Mobile so Im guessing that I get horrible service while Im at home. It can be very frustrating especially when you get killed when you shouldnt have. I find myself running through hearts only to be killed then my attacker gets the heart I ran through....
So Im not sure if its my carrier or the server itself. Most of my other games run fine from my house. *Shrugs shoulders*

Rek

Lady_Pebbles
05-16-2013, 11:49 AM
Lag spikes are getting really bad on their games in general. Recent posts in the AL forum are an example of that. They keep saying its our connections and devices when in fact some of us with new phones, latest devices etc. still have these problems* with just their games and no other apps. Its not an isolated issue either... since its going on pretty much ignored Im not sure it'll change.

zeroxx
05-16-2013, 12:12 PM
Welp hopefully the devs read this and maybe the next dl update should target technical issues like when playing harg domain game crashes crazy ping spikes and all other issues thats making players lose interest

Totallymad
05-16-2013, 01:33 PM
I guess its a server side problem. If you guys remember when AL appeared at google play and appstore lags gone up))))

Death Dealer
05-21-2013, 01:10 PM
Baasabae here, I play on a gaming pc and never have any lag problems EXCEPT in the Harg domain where I have had the game freeze on 3 or 4 occasions. If that tells you anything I am glad to help because my tech knowledge is near nonexistent.