PDA

View Full Version : .::Epitome Of Silentkill::.

Pages : 1 [2]

rapball
06-15-2013, 12:12 PM
i'm not there lol

inkredible
06-15-2013, 12:13 PM
i'm not there lol

whats ur ign?

Moose1313
06-15-2013, 12:15 PM
Congratulations to winners and all contestants, Airmoose.

chiyuk
06-15-2013, 12:26 PM
thx EOS! thx xcs and Cass!
great tournament!

Aziiii
06-15-2013, 01:00 PM
Gratsss guysss!!! ^_^ gr8 teamwork

thnx Xcs and Cass!

Richard Ku
06-15-2013, 01:43 PM
deadroth awesome work! i was first invited to this guild(when its name was Silentkillz) by my friend. Never knew this guild is one of the best guilds! very happy and proud to be a part of this guild! ^^

rapball
06-15-2013, 09:07 PM
whats ur ign?

it's poopingpee i was suppose to be against lightxaver and miniopopopop but i was late so i guess i was change with alexsebl and mrcrit

Demonassa
06-15-2013, 10:48 PM
Just wanna say that all who participated are winners, with our GMs being the biggest winners for their organization, patience and prize contribution. Thank you all, sincerely, for a wonderful experience.

carmany
06-15-2013, 11:45 PM
I'm glad to joined the best, awesome, wonderful tournament! I never joined before, its better improve our experience. And i still excited :D

Thanks Xcs and Cassy to organized. Its amazing!

Although me and chi not the champion, but we are lovely couple ^_^ And glad this time didn't any argument. Haha, Enjoy!

rapball
06-16-2013, 01:27 AM
congrats everyone thanks to the GMs everyone had a goood time

Paulsebi
06-16-2013, 02:08 AM
Hey guys,

There are too many things to say!

1. I want to thanks to my partner DEMONASSA for taking part with me in this challenge and fighting very clean and smart!

2. Special thanks goes to my best in-game friend and "brother" XCS and also to Cassy for organizing this event by putting all the effort in it. I know it was not easy at all and took a lot of time but finally we did it and was best event so far. GOOD JOB!

3. Big thanks goes also to Castellanna and Aziiii for all their support and encouragement received from their side. Love u girls!

4. Thanks to all officers who helped to have this tourney in place and to be done successfully and congrats to all participants for the fights we had or they had.

5. I don't wanna forget the guild who is making me proud everyday, so thanks to all members and recruiters.

BTW CHIYUK AND CARMANY GOOD FIGHT :)

I am proud to be part of this guild where I have most of my friends and hope other big events to come and to succeed.

THANKS AGAIN XCS AND CASSY for making the biggest even of our guild and KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

Deadroth
06-16-2013, 08:14 AM
Hey guys,

There are too many things to say!

1. I want to thanks to my partner DEMONASSA for taking part with me in this challenge and fighting very clean and smart!

2. Special thanks goes to my best in-game friend and "brother" XCS and also to Cassy for organizing this event by putting all the effort in it. I know it was not easy at all and took a lot of time but finally we did it and was best event so far. GOOD JOB!

3. Big thanks goes also to Castellanna and Aziiii for all their support and encouragement received from their side. Love u girls!

4. Thanks to all officers who helped to have this tourney in place and to be done successfully and congrats to all participants for the fights we had or they had.

5. I don't wanna forget the guild who is making me proud everyday, so thanks to all members and recruiters.

BTW CHIYUK AND CARMANY GOOD FIGHT :)

I am proud to be part of this guild where I have most of my friends and hope other big events to come and to succeed.

THANKS AGAIN XCS AND CASSY for making the biggest even of our guild and KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

We will miss You... Farewell friend. Hope You come back someady :)

Deadroth
06-16-2013, 08:19 AM
My gift to EOS !
http://eosguild.guildlaunch.com/ ;)

We have our 2 sites already...

@Carmany and vice versa friend :)

Deadroth
06-16-2013, 08:20 AM
deadroth awesome work! i was first invited to this guild(when its name was Silentkillz) by my friend. Never knew this guild is one of the best guilds! very happy and proud to be a part of this guild! ^^

Aww Thank You :) Good to hear someone likes my work :D

I wanna thank Cassadee and Xcs for their hard work on tournament. Great job. Keep going LOL xd

rapball
06-17-2013, 05:33 AM
We will miss You... Farewell friend. Hope You come back someady :)

wait paulsebi is going?!?!?!

Deadroth
06-17-2013, 10:47 AM
wait paulsebi is going?!?!?!

Nah.. He left but joined back :)

carmany
06-17-2013, 08:59 PM
We have our 2 sites already...

@Carmany and vice versa friend :)

-.-

rapball
06-18-2013, 03:37 AM
Nah.. He left but joined back :)

oh ahahaha

Deadroth
06-18-2013, 02:19 PM
Hello.

I have news for You, great EOS.

I leave. I leave cause i have lost mine bestfriend... Without her i cant be in EOS. I wanna thank You for magic time we had together :) This is truly best elite guild :) I never forget You all :)

1. Thank You Cass... Without You i couldn't be anythin more than nothing bestfriend :)
2. Thank You X for that You guarded me by Your iron hand... ( i deserved that one XD)
3. Thank You Chiyuk and Pizza for encouarging me to be... :)
4. Thank You Castellanna and Aziiii for telling me "enough!" XD
5. Thank You Agri, Paul and Key for great fun together :)
6. Thank You Demona, One, Carmany and Smoller for being such great ones to me :)
7. Thank You all officers and members and recruiters for tolerating me all this days XD

8. That was a great time. Thank You :)

Yours.
Roth :)

rapball
06-18-2013, 10:23 PM
Hello.

I leave. I leave cause i have lost mine bestfriend... Without her i cant be in EOS. I wanna thank You for magic time we had together :) This is truly best elite guild :) I never forget You all :)

1. Thank You Cass... Without You i couldn't be anythin more than nothing bestfriend :)
2. Thank You X for that You guarded me by Your iron hand... ( i deserved that one XD)
6. Thank You Demona, One, Carmany and Smoller for being such great ones to me :)
7. Thank You all officers and members and recruiters for tolerating me all this days XD

Yours.

that actually makes me really it feels like some tv drama or something :(

we'll miss u dead

carmany
06-19-2013, 02:14 AM
Hello.

Yours.

Sad to say goodbye to you, friend... :(
We all miss you here, hope you all the best...
And do remember greeting to us :(

Kycus
06-19-2013, 03:37 AM
Um... Hi im not part of this guild but can i join? Im on everyday and active everyday

Pm me in game cykus

Alhuntrazeck
06-19-2013, 08:20 AM
Unfortunately I've left EoS for good as well.

I'm sorry for all the feelings I've hurt, the enmity I've made...I don't regret my choice in joining with the merged EoS, I don't regret anything I did or said. All in all, I had an amazing time and I'm sad to leave. I thank the following persons for making my time in EoS the best:

Cassadeepope-a good friend and the GM
Xcs-never really got to know you bro, but thanks for making such an awesome guild
Divinehawkz-I will never ever forget you :') Thanks for all your help.
Jamesgreen-though you weren't online much during my last days, I will still look on our times together fondly.
Deadroth-helping me when I needed your help, being a great friend :)
Yashh-Being a great friend n companion (as well as holding me in EoS for as long as you could :p)
Linkincena-though we didn't talk together much after our AF time, well, it was fun.
Valsacar-Thanks for all your help in telling me the build and gear to use :)
Tricksy-Thanks for the donation session you had back then :') I still use the gear you gave me!
Estherfan-I will always look back on our times in EoE with fondness. You rock!
Trustysnow-The little time I knew you, I learned this from that: you are awesome. Thanks for putting up with a twerp like me!

And last of all, a BIG thanks to EoS for being there and tolerating me!

Sorry if I forgot anyone, there're a lot of names, can't remember em all!

Good luck EoS!

Paulsebi
06-19-2013, 08:30 AM
GL both and thanks for being part of our guild!

EOS is back in force so no concern for who remained in guild. We will remain strong for now and we will get stronger in very short time!

See you all in game!

yasshh
06-19-2013, 10:42 AM
Unfortunately I've left EoS for good as well.

I'm sorry for all the feelings I've hurt, the enmity I've made...I don't regret my choice in joining with the merged EoS, I don't regret anything I did or said. All in all, I had an amazing time and I'm sad to leave. I thank the following persons for making my time in EoS the best:

Cassadeepope-a good friend and the GM
Xcs-never really got to know you bro, but thanks for making such an awesome guild
Divinehawkz-I will never ever forget you :') Thanks for all your help.
Jamesgreen-though you weren't online much during my last days, I will still look on our times together fondly.
Deadroth-helping me when I needed your help, being a great friend :)
Yashh-Being a great friend n companion (as well as holding me in EoS for as long as you could :p)
Linkincena-though we didn't talk together much after our AF time, well, it was fun.
Valsacar-Thanks for all your help in telling me the build and gear to use :)
Tricksy-Thanks for the donation session you had back then :') I still use the gear you gave me!
Estherfan-I will always look back on our times in EoE with fondness. You rock!
Trustysnow-The little time I knew you, I learned this from that: you are awesome. Thanks for putting up with a twerp like me!

And last of all, a BIG thanks to EoS for being there and tolerating me!

Sorry if I forgot anyone, there're a lot of names, can't remember em all!

Good luck EoS!

Miss u bro :(

marshmallow
06-19-2013, 10:03 PM
I had a good time. It's hard for me to say this but I'm taking a break for some reasons.
I'll be missing the guild. I've left for good.

rapball
06-20-2013, 05:29 AM
all of this is so touching :P we shall miss both of u guys u guys were great even for barely knowing u guys

iike
06-20-2013, 09:43 AM
Hello.

Yours.
I've seen this drama before.. Rage of Mages guild if I remember. You were an officer threatening some newbies to be kicked out from the guild coz they annoyed you.
I hope this wasn't the case now.

Who's leading the remaining EoS by the way?

rapball
06-20-2013, 11:35 AM
I've seen this drama before.. Rage of Mages guild if I remember. You were an officer threatening some newbies to be kicked out from the guild coz they annoyed you.
I hope this wasn't the case now.

Who's leading the remaining EoS by the way?

paulsebi

Chauakai
06-20-2013, 01:23 PM
There appears to be a disease going through a lot of the top guilds now. Deviant, EOS, USA Wolfpac, Dark Disciples all have had serious membership issues. Lots of people coming and going.

I took Chauakai - lvl 31 warrior - out of EOS to help rebuild Dark Disciples. They are averaging lately about 10 people on at one time. Myself and another warrior from EOS are helping to tank for rogues and mages. It was not an easy choice to leave. Very quiet in guild chats over there.

I still have my lvl 31 Rogue - Photomac - running around EOS and will remain with the guild. With better recruitment, solid leadership, and unity we will weather this storm and remain an elite guild forever. Only by acknowledging our weaknesses and creating a desire to grow stronger will we become a much better guild than before.

JohanneD
06-20-2013, 02:13 PM
There appears to be a disease going through a lot of the top guilds now. Deviant, EOS, USA Wolfpac, Dark Disciples all have had serious membership issues. Lots of people coming and going.

I took Chauakai - lvl 31 warrior - out of EOS to help rebuild Dark Disciples. They are averaging lately about 10 people on at one time. Myself and another warrior from EOS are helping to tank for rogues and mages. It was not an easy choice to leave. Very quiet in guild chats over there.

I still have my lvl 31 Rogue - Photomac - running around EOS and will remain with the guild. With better recruitment, solid leadership, and unity we will weather this storm and remain an elite guild forever. Only by acknowledging our weaknesses and creating a desire to grow stronger will we become a much better guild than before.

Yes! As you can see, our officers, 90% are still intact. Coz we love EOS. And we promise a better EOS bro.

-Zegost/Azechirin

Delphina
06-20-2013, 10:23 PM
Check out the new guild thread here:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?102686-Epitome-Of-Silentkill