PDA

View Full Version : Guide: Beginning Arcane Legends

Sociopathic
05-16-2013, 12:02 PM
Do you ever find it hard to start an account?

Do you ever find the game confusing?

If yes read on,

Basically you spawn in the town of Windmoore

You need to then go into brackenridge forest.

Tip: When starting the game try to accept as many quests as possible to give you starting money for pets, potions and you might even invest your money into merching!

Now in brackenridge you need to start killing NPC enemies to gain exp in order to level up. In my opinion soloing is much more effective since mobs hp is less and you do much more damage in comparison to party's. Although there is a 'bonus party exp' It doesn't matter as much at such low levels. To solo you just need to go to the party tab and 'Slam random stuff' Into your keyboard. It will eventually say 'Player 'X' is not found', but heres the trick when you enter the map no-one will be with you and if you don't know how to leave just type into chat "/partyleave"

Kills will be much faster

Another thing is goals, as they pop up in the goal tab try to complete them! It will make you a better player and introduce you to all mechanics of the game rather than being clueless throughout your adventure.

When you level up you will recieve 6 stat points and 1 skill point, try to place them carefully according your playstyle ETC: PvP, PvE, Group killing of mobs or soloing! Respec will cost 5 platinum so think before you spend!

Also Shazbot which is a daily ally will give you a chest containing some elixrs and other gifts so keep visiting him every 24 hours!
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?96281-Guide-Allies-What-Are-They-And-What-Are-They-For

Thank you for reading and if you need any further explanation or more tips add me in game 'Sociopathic' or Comment in the post section so i can edit it.

Yours Faithfully,

Socio.

DocDoBig
05-16-2013, 12:19 PM
What?

Sociopathic
05-16-2013, 12:20 PM
Thread dissapeared

xcainnblecterx
05-16-2013, 12:37 PM
Never mind title misread

DocDoBig
05-16-2013, 03:27 PM
Thread dissapeared

Yeah i was like lmao because I was first poster but you created the thread, which looks nice actually.

Sociopathic
05-17-2013, 11:02 AM
Thanks! Much appreciated for that positive comment Doc. :) I'd love to see this on guide section.

DocDoBig
05-17-2013, 06:12 PM
Should be!